Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,951 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) (1345 Views)

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) / Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Update From . COM

A man got married to triplets on the same day in Congo, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The 32-year-old man, identified as Luwizo, married three sisters named Natalie, Nadege, and Natasha.

The groom said he met Natalie via Facebook and he fell in love with her after they chatted for a while, according to Afrimax English, Learnt.

As Reported By , He decided to meet up with her and she introduced him to her sisters, Nadege and Natasha, and they fell in love with him too.

Luwizo recalled the first time he met Natalie's identical sisters.

He said: "I was very much surprised that I almost fainted. It seems like I was dreaming!"

Since the triplets are inseparable, they chose to marry the same man.

Asked about how they handled the situation, one of the triplets said: "When we told him he had to marry all of us, he was shocked. But because he had already fallen in love with all of us, nothing could stop our plans since we were also in love with him.

"Even though people considered it impossible for three women to share one husband, to us, sharing everything has been our life since childhood."

Luwizo said although his parents didn't approve of his decision and decided not to attend his wedding, he has no regrets whatsoever going forward with it.

He said: "You have to lose something in order to gain another. In addition, one has their preferences and their own way of doing things. So I’m happy to marry the triplets no matter what others think. My parents despised my decision and that’s why they didn’t attend my wedding. But all I can say is love has no limits."

The triplets brides said: "Today we are very happy, as you can see, because our dreams come true without being separated by husbands, but God heard our prayers."

Natalie explained: "He wasn’t able to differentiate us, so we ended up falling in love with him. At first, when we told him that he has to marry all of us became a puzzle to him. But because he had already fell in love with all of us. Even though people consider it impossible for three women to share one husband but to us sharing everything is our life since our childhood."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
FBIBOT:
; You Love This Blogging Business

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rest in peace in advance Luwizo.

Greedy man
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Foursome
Enjoy man.
Imagine having these beautiful women, all naked with you in Masters bed with beautiful interior and soft music on a cloudy or rainy day.
Just smoke better spunk in the bathroom, brush your mouth and shower.
Booooom! U re set

If Righteousness, that Pharisee Pastor speak against these.
Then he is nothing but a hypocrite.
Because Jacob the founder of the twelve tribes of Israel had foursome with two sisters, Leah and Rachel together with their maids.
Solomon nko?
David nko?
Lot that had party with his two daughters nko?
And these are men after God's own heart.
Sexual immorality kee u Pastor Righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by nickyj19: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
happy married life
embarassed
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by bmdmix11: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
some people are jealous right now
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by BigYash: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
7 to one man.. Remaining 4 my nigga grin
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by Boogyman557: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

DIS MANCHI Na ODOGWU!

So DIS MANCHI go de NACK 3 BANIS EVERY night!

AMABOBI see ENJOYMENT wit EXTRA Life!

If Na me...

Na to LOCK d GIRLS 4 my WEED BUNK..

ONLY me go GET d KEY, TROWEY all spare KEYS and leave ONLY 1 key for my SELF...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by SugarCake: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Are the girls parents alive? Do they have any family members? Lol wetin be this
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by cornerstonee: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Should be in Guinness books

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by MrCover: 2:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:07am On Mar 03, 2022
If the man has money to maintain them....the world is his to enjoy. These are triplets, they love and protect each other. No jealousy and rancour.
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by princemillla(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Omooooo x1b

This is sweet swears. Wws expecting to see some underfed ladies but was surprised to see beautiful ladies.

Whatever that make them happy anyway. Happy married life

But why post this in crime section
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2022
But this isn't a criminal offence. Evening newspapers will avoid this thread. grin
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Some men get mind sha..
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by complexBoss12: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
An old man once advised me, that if I must marry, I should marry 3 wives. That way, their concern will be fighting over me for who will get the most attention, no nagging me whatsoever.

He said marrying one wife is dangerous, marrying 2 even more dangerous, because if it's just 2 women, they will be fighting each other, jealousy, division and hatred will have root your family. But 3 wives kinda decentralizes everything. Each woman will face her household with you, as the center of attention.
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by Lookasid: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ksbbsbs

Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2022
God Almighty Help Us Out
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by doctor20202020(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
I need wife to marry as pls any interested lady call me on what's app on 08033196353
Re: Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos) by MrCover: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Move To The Right Thread Please

@lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

(1) (Reply)

Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; / Delta Police Declare Man Wanted For Killing Boy While Testing Gun (Pics) / Bodycam Footage Of Nashville Police Hunting & Killing School Shooting Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.