Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,326 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. (390 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by bigpriik: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
If you asked I would say bkayyy that guy is damn intelligent and knowledgable,I have never seen anyone here more intelligent his comments and opinions are always top-notch I doubt he even studied in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by Hezzyluv: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
I admire Righteousness98 2wice on sundy. cool

I like Nbambet because she's a big-time Ronald's fan.
Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by KingEverest: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lala
Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Slawormirr and rightousness grin angry grin
Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by Camelot65: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Neuf. I admire his posts

1 Like

Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by oilykid(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Udele for always trying to knock sense into ipob Miscreants head
Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Myself
PastorMisback
WoundedLamb

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by bigpriik: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
33bandit:

Sinner and bornagain.
Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by MadamVanessa(f): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Give me NwaAmaikpe any day any time
Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by adeoyekay(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Malignant guest I admired him so much
Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by Tallesty1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
33bandit:
Opposites grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by WoundedLamb: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hanks0000:
Myself
PastorMisback
WoundedLamb

Wow! You just made my day! shocked

Now, I'm here wondering what I type to deserve the mention. cheesy

Thanks sir! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Wow! You just made my day! shocked

Now, I'm here wondering what I type to deserve the mention. cheesy

Thanks sir! smiley

I take my time to read your comments since I started following you a couple months ago..
I guess you inspire me in some ways..

And yeah, you corrected my french once . When I was a novice. Ah
Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
bigpriik:

Sinner and bornagain.
grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by WoundedLamb: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Hanks0000:

I take my time to read your comments since I started following you a couple months ago..
I guess you inspire me in some ways..

And yeah, you corrected my french once . When I was a novice. Ah

Oh.. tu parles français. Super !

Merci pour la reconnaissance.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Person You Admire The Most On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Oh.. tu parles français. Super !

Merci pour la reconnaissance.

Oui, je parle français.

Je vous en prie monsieur.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Project Topics And Materials For Undergraduates / FG Freezes Loan Sharks’ Bank Accounts; Google, Apple Ordered To Delete Apps / NIN-SIM Linkage: Restrictions On Outgoing Calls To Affect Over 20M MTN Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.