Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria (1953 Views)

We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by DCatt: 5:41am On Mar 03, 2022
I don’t say I’m a Nigerian, I go by what God created me, Yoruba that is.

When I heard Scottish, Welsh and Irish say the name of their nations at an oat ceremony and didn’t mention United Kingdom, I changed that day. My nationality is forever Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by Rostikol: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2022
babasolution:
This is not tribal bashing but facts,my personal opinion!

I don't just seem to like anything about Nigeria anymore,I try to kill that feeling but it keeps coming stronger,it's not just about the government anymore but also the people,I'm from a minority tribe,the 3 majority tribes wbo have national political clout just seem to be f*** ups,they dont just do anything right,the country is so messed up,it irks me so much,their attitude and approach to life disgusts me,Nigeria as a society makes me feel trapped,like am in a prison of hopelessness,every sector is just messed up,yet people keep carrying on and enduring like it's nothing,the major tribes just compete to bring hopelessness and shame to Nigeria.People will be fighting over fuel in queues while making jokes about it,catching fun with their suffering,the major tribes who have the political clout to change things keep proping up terrible leaders and enduring massive sufferings,they do not care about their standing in the world and the standing of the black race,all they know is making fraud money,drug money ,corrupt money,making babies,eating ,drinking,singing and dancing.Common cleaniness seems like a hard thing,everywere is stinking and dirty in lagos,shoking,one can hardly breath,After messing up everywere they run abroad to slave and start worshipping whitie.Talking about Russia vs Ukraine while their country is in deep shit,they love suffering and smiling.Am getting tired of associating with these people,I want my own country.Any little achievement they make they overhype it,brag and boast,when actually it counts for little worldwide.Forgive me but the major tribes are f*** ups.

Stop making Nigeria's problems your personal problems, and you'll be okay.
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by orisa37: 6:20am On Mar 03, 2022
You are right 100%. Majority of NIGERIANS are as frustrated like you.

The Case of RUSSIA VS UKRAINE is actually WESTERN CIVILIZATION VS EASTERN CRUDITY.. THEY'LL SOON SORT THE PROBLEM OUT WHEN RUSSIA WAKES TO REALIZE THAT PUTIN IS JUST GAMING BRUTE, CRUDE AND IRRATIONAL.

AS FOR NIGERIA, IT'S MASS ILLITERACY. IT'S BOK- BUHARI, OBAMA AND KERRY

THAT ENCOURAGED

BMF-BOKOISWA, THAT IS BUHARI, MACBAN, FUNAM, BOKOHARAM AND ISWA

TO ESTABLISH

RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY MOVEMENTS

TO ACHIEVE

FC, FULANI CONFEDERATE OF NIGERIA.

NATURE OFFERS CONSIDERATION FOR ACCEPTANCE.

I JUST KNOW NOW THAT NIGERIA IS JEALOUSLY GUIDED BY OBASANJO, BABANGIDA, AKINTOYE, IGBOHO AND KANU. THE LORD WILL PRESERVE THEM. IGBOHO AND KANU ARE ACHIEVING WHAT GOWON AND OJUKWU COULDN'T ACHIEVE.

OFFER (NATURE) CONSIDERS ACCEPTANCE.

FROM ORUNTO27.
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by Difrent: 6:28am On Mar 03, 2022
babasolution:

I don't just seem to like anything about Nigeria anymore,I try to kill that feeling but it keeps coming stronger,it's not just about the government anymore but also the people,I'm from a minority tribe,the 3 majority tribes wbo have national political clout just seem to be f*** ups,they dont just do anything right,the country is so messed up,it irks me so much,their attitude and approach to life disgusts me,Nigeria as a society makes me feel trapped,like am in a prison of hopelessness,every sector is just messed up,yet people keep carrying on and enduring like it's nothing,the major tribes just compete to bring hopelessness and shame to Nigeria.People will be fighting over fuel in queues while making jokes about it,catching fun with their suffering,the major tribes who have the political clout to change things keep proping up terrible leaders and enduring massive sufferings,they do not care about their standing in the world and the standing of the black race,all they know is making fraud money,drug money ,corrupt money,making babies,eating ,drinking,singing and dancing.Common cleaniness seems like a hard thing,everywere is stinking and dirty in lagos,shoking,one can hardly breath,After messing up everywere they run abroad to slave and start worshipping whitie.Talking about Russia vs Ukraine while their country is in deep shit,they love suffering and smiling.Am getting tired of associating with these people,I want my own country.Any little achievement they make they overhype it,brag and boast,when actually it counts for little worldwide.Forgive me but the major tribes are f*** ups.

You are simply depressed
See a doctor ASAP.
Nigeria is not the worse country on earth
These things you complain about in Nigeria happens in 90% of the worlds countries
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by Bravetunde: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Michelle70:
I know ijaws that are Igbos
I'm ijaw and I support biafra.
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by OnyeOgboni: 6:57am On Mar 03, 2022
You are JUST becoming.. grin
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 03, 2022
babasolution:

Thanks bro.How can I get in

Lol. So your problem or frustration is simply owo, kudi or ego (money in the three main languages you hate) yet you had to create this garbage about the main ethnic groups of Nigeria?

Abeg, playing blame game will not improve your life, ease your frustration or prevent that girl rejecting/leaving your penniless azz. Only hardwork and talent can.
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Difrent:

You are simply depressed
See a doctor ASAP.
Nigeria is not the worse country on earth
These things you complain about in Nigeria happens in 90% of the worlds countries

Why are you being nice to him? Someone that can wake up and start blaming the main ethnic groups of Nigeria for all his problems does not deserve to be mollycoddled.

Let him continue carrying his frustration and tears around. No one has time for those playing the blame game in Nigeria. Especially if that comes at the expense of blackening others also going about the business of survival.

1 Like

Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by Igo9(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Aaahhh

Ijaws are ipob ke??

Honorary or bonafide?? grin
there is no Ijaw in ipob.. don't let people mislead you...
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by SocialJustice: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2022
babasolution:

Move when you get the opportunity, your points are very valid and ignore the bashing, that's how Nigerians are. When they hear bitter truth, they start throwing insults like the low level animals they are.
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Bravetunde:

I'm ijaw and I support biafra.
I am ijaw and I dont support it.
As long as I respect other ijaws for supporting Ipob, I will never support it.
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Igo9:
there are so called ijaw that said they support Biafra, I dont know what they are thinking sha but I believe there are ijaw ipob, though very few
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by Average9jaman: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2022
babasolution:

✔️
Re: I'm Becoming Ashamed Being From Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Igo9:
i know na, na dat nigga dey confuse cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Deleted His Facebook Post After Condemning Deborah's Killers / 2023:Don't Support A Presidential Candidate With Mouth Odour,Tambuwai To Nigeria / DSS Confirm Kano Blast Is A Bomb Blast Not Gas Explosion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.