Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

IT Is Time For BLACK MEN To Be Called Out - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IT Is Time For BLACK MEN To Be Called Out (327 Views)

Chicago's Wasted Generation Of Illiterate Black Men / UK Prime Minister Refuses To Shake Two Black Men At An Event / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT Is Time For BLACK MEN To Be Called Out by babasolution: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
I am a man but I have to take responsibility now,

For too long black women have been taking the hit,being accussed by blackmen of being lazy,whores and all sorts.

I think the basis of this accusation is false,although I have had lots of bad experiences from women probably than my fellow blackmen,black women are no saints and are also fundamentally flawed perhaps more than men.But there's a necessity to call you black men who for far too long have escaped being called out.

Blackmen rule in Africa,but for as long as history as recorded Blackmale leadership as been weak,poor and terrible.

The Blackmale rule as brought nothing but slavery,defeat,poverty,wars and suffering to Africa.

There as hardly been any positives to take out of the long history of Blackmale rule in Africa.Even in modern times,The blackmen as been defeated easily,failed to defend their women,watched as white men and Arabs took their women and young girls and ravaged them without black men unable to do anything.

Blackmen have been used and abused ,carted away as slaves,exploited,cheated by other races of men for centuries.
Blackmen join forces with other races to oppress,cheat and exploit their own people.

The Blackmale as not been able to build any advanced functional society,he lacks innovation,grit and good conscience. He is given to greed,corruption, uncontrollable sexual perversion.

The Blackmale world over have been terrible leaders and can't manage anything.

The BLACK male is generally a failure and the least of all races of men.

Forget about the ancient Egypt crap,it's unproven history. The Blackman can't even write his own history,can't make or produce anything.

Blacks are only exploited and dumbed,killed and maltreated without any opposition.

The black male irresponsibility as been accommodated by his woman for ages.He has managed to choke his woman, she can't even revolt against his f*** ups.

The Blackman needs to be called out,he should reexamine his history and society,change his ways or he will forever remain nothing.

Right now the Blackman ain't shit

All other races of men have built their societies but somehow the Blackmale as been left behind.

The blackmale wants his woman to build the society for him while he lays claim to it.

Blackmen are seriously underperforming, he chooses to remain subservient to other men.

The only thing the Blackman can control is his woman,nothing else.

Am calling out the Blackmale
Re: IT Is Time For BLACK MEN To Be Called Out by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
The biggest problem of black people is lack of love and care towards each other unless it is for the purpose of hate towards white. Most so called black leaders do very little to actually tell the truth to black people how to improve their lifes. Instead they play politics of blame and victim hood.
Re: IT Is Time For BLACK MEN To Be Called Out by Tallesty1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
OK
Re: IT Is Time For BLACK MEN To Be Called Out by DoggoneDogg: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
babasolution:
I am a man but I have to take responsibility now,

For too long black women have been taking the hit,being accussed by blackmen of being lazy,whores and all sorts.

I think the basis of this accusation is false,although I have had lots of bad experiences from women probably than my fellow blackmen,black women are no saints and are also fundamentally flawed perhaps more than men.But there's a necessity to call you black men who for far too long have escaped being called out.

Blackmen rule in Africa,but for as long as history as recorded Blackmale leadership as been weak,poor and terrible.

The Blackmale rule as brought nothing but slavery,defeat,poverty,wars and suffering to Africa.

There as hardly been any positives to take out of the long history of Blackmale rule in Africa.Even in modern times,The blackmen as been defeated easily,failed to defend their women,watched as white men and Arabs took their women and young girls and ravaged them without black men unable to do anything.

Blackmen have been used and abused ,carted away as slaves,exploited,cheated by other races of men for centuries.
Blackmen join forces with other races to oppress,cheat and exploit their own people.

The Blackmale as not been able to build any advanced functional society,he lacks innovation,grit and good conscience. He is given to greed,corruption, uncontrollable sexual perversion.

The Blackmale world over have been terrible leaders and can't manage anything.

The BLACK male is generally a failure and the least of all races of men.

Forget about the ancient Egypt crap,it's unproven history. The Blackman can't even write his own history,can't make or produce anything.

Blacks are only exploited and dumbed,killed and maltreated without any opposition.

The black male irresponsibility as been accommodated by his woman for ages.He has managed to choke his woman, she can't even revolt against his f*** ups.

The Blackman needs to be called out,he should reexamine his history and society,change his ways or he will forever remain nothing.

Right now the Blackman ain't shit

All other races of men have built their societies but somehow the Blackmale as been left behind.

The blackmale wants his woman to build the society for him while he lays claim to it.

Blackmen are seriously underperforming, he chooses to remain subservient to other men.

The only thing the Blackman can control is his woman,nothing else.

Am calling out the Blackmale
[/s]

Call your father out first

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Forced Soldiers To Conscription And They Are Dying : Russian Senator Admits / Germany Asked Poland To Stop Sending Trains With Ukrainian Refugees / Putin Is Very Close To Winning Already In Ukraine - Daily Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.