Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron (57899 Views)

China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by orble: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2022
collagiatepaper:
You want US to mind their business so that Russia can invade any country at will, same as China? One day China or NK will invade Nigeria, lemme see what you will say then.

America is the world's police and the most powerful country in the world both economically and militarily. Their roll around the globe is very much needed if not rogue countries like NK, Russia, Iraq, etc, would cause pains across the globe

So this fo0l expect white men to defend our country against invasion?

Your mumuness dey high.. I tell you the foolishness no be here

Do you know the nations Nigeria have defense agreements? Before you were born?

Go and read indomie generation!
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by collagiatepaper: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Mumu man. Getat

orble:
So this fo0l expect white men to defend our country against invasion?

Your mumuness dey high.. I tell you the foolishness no be here

Do you know the nations Nigeria have defense agreements? Before you were born?

Go and read indomie generation!
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by milkymesh: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
����

Those thinking the US is going down do not know anything.

Angel55555:
The US is the world only true super power maybe China is next. The Chinese are just making empty threats like they have been doing along the South China sea. We all know this would amount to nothing
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by efavour: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Emu4life:
That's it.
And countries keep calling them to intervene. I wish they would justind their business and let weaker countries perish.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

cool cool
Quote from your homosexual mentor?!!

what is your point?
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by legba1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=caye post=110705775]

How shall we help thee brainwashed, dumbed down Africans?[/quote

Young man, what ever makes you sleep well at night.....i dont banter words......take care of you
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Swaelyf(f): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
exactly! Taiwan knows china would never let them be without a fight and you think they are just sitting and chilling waiting for china to come. The main prayer should be this should not turn into ww3
MT:

By just talking, a new world power is birthed? Funny you. Let China back their words with action. The ship is sailing through the strait, let them turn it into an iron scrap. You will then realise that Taiwan is not Ukraine.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Blablamalala:

what is your point?

My point is that his quote about America is irrelevant and senseless considering the sodomite life he lived too.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

My point is that his quote about America is irrelevant and senseless considering the sodomite life he lived too.

It is not irrelevant. It's like saying Evans the kidnapper shouldn't have been caught by Abba Kyari because Abba is also a criminal.
It is not irrelevant at all only if he is false. Infact America is founded on the barbaric shedding of blood of the native inhabitants who are the red Indians.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by goodheart01: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
orble:
[quo Where una dey take this baseless claims.

This is the same way you guys were hyping Americans until Putin vex. Now your America have crawl back into a hole.

You know so mush about American defense technology but you know nothing about the Chinese.

Look here... If war breakout for a long period of time. Both countries will be on their knees. China is not Afghanistan Russia is not Iran. India is not Vietnam. North Korea is not Kuwait. And Nigeria is not Libya.

Shalom!

Oga my facts are not mere claims as u put it. I’m not a novice like u. Not everyone one on nairaland is short of information or less exposed. What you’re supposed to do when u see things like this is u research and check up on it
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by goodheart01: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
orble:
[quo Where una dey take this baseless claims.

This is the same way you guys were hyping Americans until Putin vex. Now your America have crawl back into a hole.

You know so mush about American defense technology but you know nothing about the Chinese.

Look here... If war breakout for a long period of time. Both countries will be on their knees. China is not Afghanistan Russia is not Iran. India is not Vietnam. North Korea is not Kuwait. And Nigeria is not Libya.

Shalom!

And if u must know, America didn’t crawl into any hole. This wasn’t about warfare for the Americans rather it was an opportunity to wreck the Russian economy. Everything isn’t about weapons, sometimes use your brain to fight an enemy and that’s why the US occupy the position they occupy today globally.

If you’re an astute student of international politics, u would know that something like this happened during and after the gulf war. Those of us who followed the events then witnessed the US cripple the Soviet economy with arms race and sanctions when the Soviet Union wanted to invade Europe. And that was the reason other countries in the USSR left the union.

But what I wonder is how come Putin never learnt from the past. The answer could be his overbearing ego. Putin vex and so what?? Shey his country is eating plates and plates of sanctions now. Have u seen the latest stock reports and value of the Russian currency?? It’s so low that I pity the innocent Russians who never wanted this war
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Emu4life(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Apparently, you are pained by the Quranic versecheesy[s]
RussellRutherfo:

All these Headslamming followers of the Child Molesting false illiterate jihadi genocidist prophet MuhamMad just love to quote the devil's manual book, the qu'ran with it's many contradictory insane babble.

You quoted Chapter 17(The Night Journey) verse 81 grin grin like the senseless book had any prophetic details about the current crises. Only for anyone to read it and see the incoherent disjointed verses that showed the reciter and receiver of the qu'ran was a schizophrenic man.

Let's examine from just verse 1 of this Chapter 17 of the crazy qu'ran book.

This passage describes Mohammed's trip to Jerusalem and to the seven
heavens. Mohammed claimed that he visited the Temple of Solomon and
prayed in it. However, the temple was actually demolished 550 years earlier.
According to the hadith, Mohammed ascended to the seven heavens riding a
mule after his miraculous visit to the temple. Notice in verse 93, when the
people requested that Mohammed ascend to heaven as a proof to believe in
him, his response was not, "I have already been to heaven," but rather, "I
am just a human."

Then from verse 2 of the same Chapter 17 to verse 15 demolishes the Muslim claim that the Bible(Tawrat/Torah/Old Testament and Injeel/New Testament) is corrupted as the mad man Muhammad claims here that the the books of Moses in the Bible came from God

Then from verse 16 to about verse 41 is roughly about Allah as a deceiver who leads people to sin so that he may destroy them.

Then from about verse 47 to 58 is roughly about Some people who believed that Mohammed was demon-possessed. The Hadiths prove that MuhamMad was truly possessed/betwitched and black magic was worked on him. The supposed seal of prophethood with a tumor on his back. grin grin

Then from verse 59-60 about Mohammed did not perform any sign. See also verses 2:118; 2:145; 6:37, 109, 134; 7:203; 13:7, 27, 31; 17:90-93; and 29:50-51. This contradicts verse 17:1.

The rest of the verses are about Allah commanding the angels to worship Adam (again). Verse 81 falls under this. From verse 101. The story of Moses is copied from the Bible and corrupted once again.
Notice that the Qur'an claims there are nine plagues, but only named five of
them. One of the five is a flood which is incorrect. See verse 7:133
. This
contradicts the Bible which clearly teaches that there were ten plagues. See
Exodus 7:14-11:10. Notice also in verse 103 where Pharaoh desires to expel
the Jews out of Egypt. This contradicts the account in Exodus.
[/s] Is this a Postgraduate desertation or what??
PS: I didn't read that sh! t.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Emu4life(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

[s]Mumu4life

Luke 19:11-27 NASB20 — Now while they were listening to these things, Jesus went on to tell a parable, because He was near Jerusalem and they thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear immediately. So He said, “A nobleman went to a distant country to receive a kingdom for himself, and then to return. “And he called ten of his own slaves and gave them ten minas, and said to them, ‘Do business with this money until I come back.’ “But his citizens hated him and sent a delegation after him, saying, ‘We do not want this man to reign over us.’ “When he returned after receiving the kingdom, he ordered that these slaves, to whom he had given the money, be summoned to him so that he would learn how much they had made by the business they had done. “The first slave appeared, saying, ‘Master, your mina has made ten minas more.’ “And he said to him, ‘Well done, good slave; since you have been faithful in a very little thing, you are to have authority over ten cities.’ “The second one came, saying, ‘Your mina, master, has made five minas.’ “And he said to him also, ‘And you are to be over five cities.’ “And then another came, saying, ‘Master, here is your mina, which I kept tucked away in a handkerchief; for I was afraid of you, because you are a demanding man; you take up what you did not lay down, and reap what you did not sow.’ “He said to him, ‘From your own lips I will judge you, you worthless slave. Did you know that I am a demanding man, taking up what I did not lay down, and reaping what I did not sow? ‘And so why did you not put my money in the bank, and when I came back, I would have collected it with interest?’ “And then he said to the other slaves who were present, ‘Take the mina away from him and give it to the one who has the ten minas.’ “And they said to him, ‘Master, he already has ten minas.’ ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. ‘But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence.’”

This Parable Story as told by Jesus will be symbolic when you finally die blaspheming and telling lies against the Holy One of Israel, Jesus Christ and continually rejecting Jesus Christ all in your bid to justify Muhammad who was a 54year old illiterate jihadi genocidist lying child molesting false prophet with no prophecy. You will end up with Satan and Muhammad, his false prophet in Hell if you don't repent but die in the false religion of Islam as invented by the Child Molesting false illiterate jihadi genocidist prophet MuhamMad.
[/s] Anything more than 3 lines, I don't read bro. Save yourself the stress.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Emu4life:
[/s] [s]Anything more than 3 lines, I don't read bro. Save yourself the stress[/s].

Illiterate like your your guardian illiterate jihadi genocidist child molesting false Bedouin caravan rogue prophet MuhamMad.
Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدَانُ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ، عَنْ يُونُسَ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي سَالِمُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، أَنَّ ابْنَ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ عُمَرَ انْطَلَقَ مَعَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي رَهْطٍ قِبَلَ ابْنِ صَيَّادٍ، حَتَّى وَجَدُوهُ يَلْعَبُ مَعَ الصِّبْيَانِ عِنْدَ أُطُمِ بَنِي مَغَالَةَ، وَقَدْ قَارَبَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ الْحُلُمَ فَلَمْ يَشْعُرْ حَتَّى ضَرَبَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِيَدِهِ ثُمَّ قَالَ لاِبْنِ صَيَّادٍ ‏"‏ تَشْهَدُ أَنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَنَظَرَ إِلَيْهِ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ فَقَالَ أَشْهَدُ أَنَّكَ رَسُولُ الأُمِّيِّينَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَتَشْهَدُ أَنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ فَرَفَضَهُ وَقَالَ آمَنْتُ بِاللَّهِ وَبِرُسُلِهِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُ ‏"‏ مَاذَا تَرَى ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ يَأْتِينِي صَادِقٌ وَكَاذِبٌ‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ خُلِّطَ عَلَيْكَ الأَمْرُ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِنِّي قَدْ خَبَأْتُ لَكَ خَبِيئًا ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ هُوَ الدُّخُّ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ اخْسَأْ، فَلَنْ تَعْدُوَ قَدْرَكَ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالَ عُمَرُ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ دَعْنِي يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَضْرِبْ عُنُقَهُ‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِنْ يَكُنْهُ فَلَنْ تُسَلَّطَ عَلَيْهِ، وَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْهُ فَلاَ خَيْرَ لَكَ فِي قَتْلِهِ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَقَالَ سَالِمٌ سَمِعْتُ ابْنَ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ يَقُولُ انْطَلَقَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأُبَىُّ بْنُ كَعْبٍ إِلَى النَّخْلِ الَّتِي فِيهَا ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ وَهُوَ يَخْتِلُ أَنْ يَسْمَعَ مِنِ ابْنِ صَيَّادٍ شَيْئًا قَبْلَ أَنْ يَرَاهُ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ فَرَآهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَهُوَ مُضْطَجِعٌ، يَعْنِي فِي قَطِيفَةٍ لَهُ فِيهَا رَمْزَةٌ أَوْ زَمْرَةٌ، فَرَأَتْ أُمُّ ابْنِ صَيَّادٍ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَهُوَ يَتَّقِي بِجُذُوعِ النَّخْلِ فَقَالَتْ لاِبْنِ صَيَّادٍ يَا صَافِ ـ وَهْوَ اسْمُ ابْنِ صَيَّادٍ ـ هَذَا مُحَمَّدٌ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ فَثَارَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ لَوْ تَرَكَتْهُ بَيَّنَ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَقَالَ شُعَيْبٌ فِي حَدِيثِهِ فَرَفَصَهُ رَمْرَمَةٌ، أَوْ زَمْزَمَةٌ‏.‏ وَقَالَ إِسْحَاقُ الْكَلْبِيُّ وَعُقَيْلٌ رَمْرَمَةٌ‏.‏ وَقَالَ مَعْمَرٌ رَمْزَةٌ‏.‏"

Narrated Ibn `Umar:
`Umar set out along with the Prophet (ﷺ) with a group of people to Ibn Saiyad till they saw him playing with the boys near the hillocks of Bani Mughala. Ibn Saiyad at that time was nearing his puberty and did not notice (us) until the Prophet (ﷺ) stroked him with his hand and said to him, "Do you testify that I am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" Ibn Saiyad looked at him and said, "I testify that you are the Messenger of illiterates." Then Ibn Saiyad asked the Prophet (ﷺ), "Do you testify that I am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" The Prophet (ﷺ) refuted it and said, "I believe in Allah and His Messengers." Then he said (to Ibn Saiyad), "What do you think?" Ibn Saiyad answered, "True people and liars visit me." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You have been confused as to this matter." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) said to him, "I have kept something (in my mind) for you, (can you tell me that?)" Ibn Saiyad said, "It is Al-Dukh (the smoke)." (2) The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Let you be in ignominy. You cannot cross your limits." On that `Umar, said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ! Allow me to chop his head off." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If he is he (i.e. Dajjal), then you cannot overpower him, and if he is not, then there is no use of murdering him." (Ibn `Umar added): Later on Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) once again went along with Ubai bin Ka`b to the date-palm trees (garden) where Ibn Saiyad was staying. The Prophet (ﷺ) wanted to hear something from Ibn Saiyad before Ibn Saiyad could see him, and the Prophet (ﷺ) saw him lying covered with a sheet and from where his murmurs were heard. Ibn Saiyad's mother saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) while he was hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palm trees. She addressed Ibn Saiyad, "O Saf ! (and this was the name of Ibn Saiyad) Here is Muhammad." And with that Ibn Saiyad got up. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Had this woman left him (Had she not disturbed him), then Ibn Saiyad would have revealed the reality of his case.

Sahih al-Bukhari, 1354, 1355
In-Book
Reference: Book 23, Hadith 108
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 2, Book 23, Hadith 437 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا آدَمُ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا الأَسْوَدُ بْنُ قَيْسٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ ابْنَ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّا أُمَّةٌ أُمِّيَّةٌ، لاَ نَكْتُبُ وَلاَ نَحْسُبُ الشَّهْرُ هَكَذَا وَهَكَذَا ‏"‏‏.‏ يَعْنِي مَرَّةً تِسْعَةً وَعِشْرِينَ، وَمَرَّةً ثَلاَثِينَ‏.‏

Narrated Ibn `Umar:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "We are an illiterate nation; we neither write, nor know accounts. The month is like this and this, i.e. sometimes of 29 days and sometimes of thirty days."

Sahih al-Bukhari, 1913
In-Book Reference: Book 30, Hadith 23
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 3, Book 31, Hadith 137 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith
"حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سِنَانٍ، حَدَّثَنَا فُلَيْحٌ، حَدَّثَنَا هِلاَلٌ، عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، قَالَ لَقِيتُ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عَمْرِو بْنِ الْعَاصِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قُلْتُ أَخْبِرْنِي عَنْ صِفَةِ، رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي التَّوْرَاةِ‏.‏ قَالَ أَجَلْ، وَاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ لَمَوْصُوفٌ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ بِبَعْضِ صِفَتِهِ فِي الْقُرْآنِ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا، وَحِرْزًا لِلأُمِّيِّينَ، أَنْتَ عَبْدِي وَرَسُولِي سَمَّيْتُكَ الْمُتَوَكِّلَ، لَيْسَ بِفَظٍّ وَلاَ غَلِيظٍ وَلاَ سَخَّابٍ فِي الأَسْوَاقِ، وَلاَ يَدْفَعُ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ وَلَكِنْ يَعْفُو وَيَغْفِرُ، وَلَنْ يَقْبِضَهُ اللَّهُ حَتَّى يُقِيمَ بِهِ الْمِلَّةَ الْعَوْجَاءَ بِأَنْ يَقُولُوا لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ‏.‏ وَيَفْتَحُ بِهَا أَعْيُنًا عُمْيًا، وَآذَانًا صُمًّا، وَقُلُوبًا غُلْفًا‏.‏ تَابَعَهُ عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ عَنْ هِلاَلٍ‏.‏ وَقَالَ سَعِيدٌ عَنْ هِلاَلٍ عَنْ عَطَاءٍ عَنِ ابْنِ سَلاَمٍ‏.‏ غُلْفٌ كُلُّ شَىْءٍ فِي غِلاَفٍ، سَيْفٌ أَغْلَفُ، وَقَوْسٌ غَلْفَاءُ، وَرَجُلٌ أَغْلَفُ إِذَا لَمْ يَكُنْ مَخْتُونًا‏.‏"

Narrated Ata bin Yasar:
I met `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As and asked him, "Tell me about the description of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) which is mentioned in Torah (i.e. Old Testament."wink He replied, 'Yes. By Allah, he is described in Torah with some of the qualities attributed to him in the Qur'an as follows: "O Prophet (ﷺ) ! We have sent you as a witness (for Allah's True religion) And a giver of glad tidings (to the faithful believers), And a warner (to the unbelievers) And guardian of the illiterates. You are My slave and My messenger (i.e. Messenger). I have named you "Al-Mutawakkil" (who depends upon Allah). You are neither discourteous, harsh Nor a noisemaker in the markets And you do not do evil to those Who do evil to you, but you deal With them with forgiveness and kindness. Allah will not let him (the Prophet) Die till he makes straight the crooked people by making them say: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah," With which will be opened blind eyes And deaf ears and enveloped hearts."

Sahih al-Bukhari, 2125
In-Book Reference: Book 34, Hadith 77
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 335 (deprecated numbering scheme)

And many more

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Blablamalala:

It is not irrelevant. It's like saying Evans the kidnapper shouldn't have been caught by Abba Kyari because Abba is also a criminal.
It is not irrelevant at all only if he is false. Infact America is founded on the barbaric shedding of blood of the native inhabitants who are the red Indians.

Show me one place on Planet Earth where people of other tribes and race didn't migrate to a place and waged war even slaughtering the natives they meet there?
Even within Africa. We had the different old African Empires wage war against each other.

Do you think when Benin Empire for instance used Isale Eko as their prison base. Do you think they did it through some peaceful means?

Even old black Muslims like Mansa Musa which some of these Pro-Black and Afrocentric individuals tend to idolize usually captured other black people from other Africa tribes and had them as Slaves. Not one ancestors of any race or nation or people on Earth is free from this injustice. This is why Christianity makes sense when it says that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and only Faith in Christ can save anyone who believes in the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Emu4life:
Apparently, you are pained by the Quranic versecheesy[s][/s] Is this a Postgraduate desertation or what??
PS: I didn't read that sh! t.

Yeah!
I am "pained" that a Pedophile's nonsensical ramblings called the qu'ran is enough to impress you and 1.5billion other Kabba headslammers.

Pick your best favorite qu'ranic surah and let me review it ayat by ayat and everyone will understand that the qu'ran don't just make sense.

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Emu4life(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
RussellRutherfo:

Yeah!
I am "pained" that a Pedophile's nonsensical ramblings called the qu'ran is enough to impress you and 1.5billion other Kabba headslammers.

Pick your best favorite qu'ranic surah and let me review it ayat by ayat and everyone will understand that the qu'ran don't just make sense.
[/s]
So is Jesus now God or 'Son of God 'cheesy

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Emu4life:
[s][/s]
So is Jesus now God or 'Son of God 'cheesy

Is Allah the one who impregnated Mariam according to the Devil's manual, the qu'ran? Since Jesus has no human Father in the qu'ran

Allah’s spirit impregnated the Virgin Mary. Mohammed again confuses
Mary (Miriam), the daughter of Amran who was the sister of Moses and
Aaron, with Mary, the mother of Jesus. Notice the name of Mary’s father is
Heli, not Amran. See Luke 3:23.

Qu'ran 66 verse 12
12 And Mary, the daughter of Amran, who guarded her sexual parts, so we
breathed into it
[5] from our spirit, and she believed in the words of her lord and
his books, and she was among the obedient.

The Arabic for "it" in Qu'ran 66:12 is Mariam's vagina

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Emu4life(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
RussellRutherfo:

Is Allah the one who impregnated Mariam according to the Devil's manual, the qu'ran? Since Jesus has no human Father in the qu'ran

Allah’s spirit impregnated the Virgin Mary. Mohammed again confuses
Mary (Miriam), the daughter of Amran who was the sister of Moses and
Aaron, with Mary, the mother of Jesus. Notice the name of Mary’s father is
Heli, not Amran. See Luke 3:23.

Qu'ran 66 verse 12
12 And Mary, the daughter of Amran, who guarded her sexual parts, so we
breathed into it
[5] from our spirit, and she believed in the words of her lord and
his books, and she was among the obedient.

The Arabic for "it" in Qu'ran 66:12 is Mariam's vagina
[/s]
Non of the above rantings answered my Question. Can't you answer simple Question
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Emu4life:
[s][/s]
Non of the above rantings answered my Question. Can't you answer simple Question

The qu'ranic rantings of the pedophile false prophet MuhamMad. I guess the betwitched child molesting prophet you follow didn't know he was not making any sense when he claimed that Jesus that was not supposed to be a Son of God or God but was now unknowningly reciting about in his Devil's manual, the qu'ran that it was Allah who breathed Jesus into Mariam's vagina in Quran 66:12 thus impregnating Mary and thus Allah as the Father of Jesus which makes Jesus same as Allah.

MuhamMad the illiterate schizophrenic child molesting prophet as always with his many corruption of Bible stories that he heard from Christians and Jews while falsely claiming that his gay partner, Dihyah al-kalbi was Jibrel that brought the qu'ran to him.

The mad man prophet MuhamMad even right here in Quran 66:10-11 as a proof of his insanity corrupts the accounts of Noah, Lot, and Pharaoh. He makes
the assertion that the wives of Noah and Lot were infidels while Pharaoh's
wife was a believer! grin grin This would mean that Pharaoh's Wife who was Pagan was a Muslim. grin

It is in this the same qu'ran 66:1 that Allah, his pagan moon P.A made up god justifies the pervert prophet MuhamMad cheating on his wife and rape of his wife slave, a Christian Coptic slave by name, Mary. MuhamMad the mad prophet must have been mixing up this Mary he was raping with Mary the Mother of Isa. Hence, his many incoherent babble and contradictory ignorance.

The Muslims says that Gabriel is the one who breathed into Mary's private part so if that then we see how false the religion of Islam is.

1) The Quran says that Allah breathed the Spirit into Mary.
2) The Muslim exegetes say that it was Gabriel who breathed into the mother of Christ.
3) Therefore, Gabriel is Allah the very one who did the breathing and caused Jesus’ conception.
Clearly, this Islamic interpretation of the aforementioned references is brimming with theological problems.

grin grin
And the deluded Kabba headslammers will say that the devil's manual, the qu'ran is a "clear book". grin cheesy We see the clearness of Muhammad's madness.

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Emu4life(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
RussellRutherfo:

The qu'ranic rantings of the pedophile false prophet MuhamMad. I guess the betwitched child molesting prophet you follow didn't know he was not making any sense when he claimed that Jesus that was not supposed to be a Son of God or God but was now unknowningly reciting about in his Devil's manual, the qu'ran that it was Allah who breathed Jesus into Mariam's vagina in Quran 66:12 thus impregnating Mary and thus Allah as the Father of Jesus which makes Jesus same as Allah.

MuhamMad the illiterate schizophrenic child molesting prophet as always with his many corruption of Bible stories that he heard from Christians and Jews while falsely claiming that his gay partner, Dihyah al-kalbi was Jibrel that brought the qu'ran to him.

The mad man prophet MuhamMad even right here in Quran 66:10-11 as a proof of his insanity corrupts the accounts of Noah, Lot, and Pharaoh. He makes
the assertion that the wives of Noah and Lot were infidels while Pharaoh's
wife was a believer! grin grin This would mean that Pharaoh's Wife who was Pagan was a Muslim. grin

It is in this the same qu'ran 66:1 that Allah, his pagan moon P.A made up god justifies the pervert prophet MuhamMad cheating on his wife and rape of his wife slave, a Christian Coptic slave by name, Mary. MuhamMad the mad prophet must have been mixing up this Mary he was raping with Mary the Mother of Isa. Hence, his many incoherent babble and contradictory ignorance.

The Muslims says that Gabriel is the one who breathed into Mary's private part so if that then we see how false the religion of Islam is.

1) The Quran says that Allah breathed the Spirit into Mary.
2) The Muslim exegetes say that it was Gabriel who breathed into the mother of Christ.
3) Therefore, Gabriel is Allah the very one who did the breathing and caused Jesus’ conception.
Clearly, this Islamic interpretation of the aforementioned references is brimming with theological problems.

grin grin
And the deluded Kabba headslammers will say that the devil's manual, the qu'ran is a "clear book". grin cheesy We see the clearness of Muhammad's madness.
[/s]

We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5, Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1
If you are confused;
Who is god?
Jesus
Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes
Who created Mary?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes
Who is his father?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross?
Yes
Who resurrected him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is a messenger?
Yes
Who sent him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes
Whom did he worship?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Did God have a beginning?
No....
Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Where's God?
In heaven
How many are there in heaven?Only one God.
Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God
Then how many seats?
One
Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
Then how are they seated?
On one chair
Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Haa what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray

2 Likes

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Show me one place on Planet Earth where people of other tribes and race didn't migrate to a place and waged war even slaughtering the natives they meet there?
Even within Africa. We had the different old African Empires wage war against each other.

Do you think when Benin Empire for instance used Isale Eko as their prison base. Do you think they did it through some peaceful means?

Even old black Muslims like Mansa Musa which some of these Pro-Black and Afrocentric individuals tend to idolize usually captured other black people from other Africa tribes and had them as Slaves. Not one ancestors of any race or nation or people on Earth is free from this injustice. This is why Christianity makes sense when it says that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and only Faith in Christ can save anyone who believes in the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

You made it sound like an absolute even though in Nigeria there is the Gwari tribe as an example.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Emu4life:
[s][/s]

[s]We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5, Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1
If you are confused;
Who is god?
Jesus
Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes
Who created Mary?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes
Who is his father?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross?
Yes
Who resurrected him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is a messenger?
Yes
Who sent him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes
Whom did he worship?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Did God have a beginning?
No....
Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Where's God?
In heaven
How many are there in heaven?Only one God.
Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God
Then how many seats?
One
Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
Then how are they seated?
On one chair
Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Haa what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray[/s]

We live in a world where a Child Molesting false prophet, schizophrenic genocidist, terrorist and Caravan thief and illiterate like MuhamMad is considered by people like Mumu4life as worthy of teaching sane people when the mad prophet MuhamMad was incapable of knowing how to clean his stinking anus after passing out feaces and the same mad man wants to teach Christians and Jews about God and Jesus. A mad man who said Allah was created from the sweat of Horses wants to teach Jews and Christians about God and Jesus. A mad man who copied stories from Christians like Waraqa, etcetera wants to teach the people of the Book about Jesus Christ who created him and who has now passed judgement over him as Muhammad is now languishing in Hell.

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ الْمَكِّيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ يَحْيَى بْنِ سَعِيدِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو الْمَكِّيُّ، عَنْ جَدِّهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ اتَّبَعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَخَرَجَ لِحَاجَتِهِ، فَكَانَ لاَ يَلْتَفِتُ فَدَنَوْتُ مِنْهُ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ ابْغِنِي أَحْجَارًا أَسْتَنْفِضْ بِهَا ـ أَوْ نَحْوَهُ ـ وَلاَ تَأْتِنِي بِعَظْمٍ وَلاَ رَوْثٍ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَأَتَيْتُهُ بِأَحْجَارٍ بِطَرَفِ ثِيَابِي فَوَضَعْتُهَا إِلَى جَنْبِهِ وَأَعْرَضْتُ عَنْهُ، فَلَمَّا قَضَى أَتْبَعَهُ بِهِنَّ‏.‏

Narrated Abu Huraira:
I followed the Prophet (ﷺ) while he was going out to answer the call of nature. He used not to look this way or that. So, when I approached near him he said to me, "Fetch for me some stones for ' cleaning the privates parts (or said something similar), and do not bring a bone or a piece of dung." So I brought the stones in the corner of my garment and placed them by his side and I then went away from him. When he finished (from answering the call of nature) he used, them.

Sahih al-Bukhari, 155
In-Book
Reference: Book 4, Hadith 21
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 157 (deprecated numbering scheme)

A Barbarian Prophet who spread germs on the walls after his perverted sex with his child bride "wife" wants to teach the people of the book(Jews and Christians) about God and Jesus Christ.

Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا الْحُمَيْدِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، عَنْ سَالِمِ بْنِ أَبِي الْجَعْدِ، عَنْ كُرَيْبٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، عَنْ مَيْمُونَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم اغْتَسَلَ مِنَ الْجَنَابَةِ، فَغَسَلَ فَرْجَهُ بِيَدِهِ، ثُمَّ دَلَكَ بِهَا الْحَائِطَ ثُمَّ غَسَلَهَا، ثُمَّ تَوَضَّأَ وُضُوءَهُ لِلصَّلاَةِ، فَلَمَّا فَرَغَ مِنْ غُسْلِهِ غَسَلَ رِجْلَيْهِ‏.‏"

Narrated Maimuna:
The Prophet (ﷺ) took the bath of Janaba. (sexual relation or wet dream). He first cleaned his private parts with his hand, and then rubbed it (that hand) on the wall (earth) and washed it. Then he performed ablution like that for the prayer, and after the bath he washed his feet.

Sahih al-Bukhari, 260
In-Book Reference: Book 5, Hadith 13
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 260 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by gaskiyamagana: 3:35am On Mar 06, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Your mentally ill Muhammad, the caravan thief must have suffered from all these Christian illness for declaring Jesus the Faultless one in the qu'ran and saying Jesus is a Creator in the qu'ran. It is unfortunate that he is now 1400years late for him to get his deliverance from his islamchiatric mental health disorder that lead to your deceit and that of 1.5billion followers of the pedophile pervert prophet MuhamMad.

The qu'ran says in Surah Miriam that is Chapter 19 from verse 71 that you and all Muslims will burn in hell for a while; only the fearer of Allah will ever
get out. See also verse 3:185. This contradicts the Bible. See Matthew 25:46
and Luke 16:26.

Instead of feeling ashamed of your religion and keep quiet when it comes to Islam, its Allah, Messenger, Holy Qur'an and Muslims ,you are 'upandown ' with ISLAMADNESS. I don't know how SOMEONE who is misguided in the confusion Christianity religion with contradictory teachings, messages and adulterated 'holy' Book will now be talking about Islam and its identities.

A. "As You have sent me into the world, l have sent them into the world" John 17:18. (Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15).

B. " l was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel" Mathew 15:24.
C. " ....l say unto you, you will not have gone through all the town of Israel before the SON of MAN comes...." Matthew 10: 23.
D. "...... and sit on the Throne JUDGING the TWELVE TRIBES of Israel" Luke 22:30
E. " ..... you(disciples) who have followed me will also sit on TWELVE THRONE judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Matthew 19:28.

A reasonable , sensible and truthful human beings who, in his right thinking( e.g 1+1= 2, not 11 or 0 + 0 = 0, not 20) will deduced from the above A - E :

1. A belies B & C, except and only House of Israel (12 tribes) means whole world, as 1+1 = 11.
2. D & E validate B & C (e.g judging 12tribes being sent to) which means 1+1 =2.

3. D & E 'INVALIDATE' A ( e.g judging 12tribes, not whole world).

4. The speaker in A 'must not' be the speaker in B, C, D, & E, except and only 1+1 = 11 or speaking from both sides of his mouth and consistently inconsistent.

5. Nigeria Christians are either strangers or slaves in the 12 tribes of A, B whose fate hereafter is darkened in D, E.

6. Apostle Matthew of A 'can never' be Apostle Matthew of B, C, E or else he is a LIAR.

7. John, Matthew, Mark and Luke from the A, B, C, D & E above are :
a. Not sure of themselves.
b. Saying different things about same man.
c. Confirmed confusionist.

8 Information about Jesus as an ENTITY in the Bible as confusing, contradictory and misleading from the above left much to be desired about for TRUTH SEEKERS about TRUE religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.