Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron (57240 Views)

China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Topmaike007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
collagiatepaper:
You want US to mind their business so that Russia can invade any country at will, same as China? One day China or NK will invade Nigeria, lemme see what you will say then.

America is the world's police and the most powerful country in the world both economically and militarily. Their roll around the globe is very much needed if not rogue countries like NK, Russia, Iraq, etc, would cause pains across the globe

mention 3 countries each Russia and China have invaded and I will give you 10 USA have invaded
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Topmaike007(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Chestbeating is their hobby.

China’s threats are fake too, nothing original comes out from there outside virus
this is what many of you say until Russia enter Ukraine and they are now running kiti kiti running kata kata them no fit drink water drop cup again

1 Like

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by mindtricks: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
JosephXavier:
This singular Russian act will only motivate China

The Chinese are not just spectators in that war but observe with keen interest to see the outcome which will determine their next line of action concerning the Taiwanese

US are now struggling more in terms of their external influence as usual when the democrats are in power

We Africans should just relax and enjoy the cinema as the proclaimed World powers take on themselves

If African leaders have sense, they should utilise this opportunity to develop their countries and stay away from supporting any of them

We can't be sacrificed as at the First World War

Relax and enjoy like we are immune to whatever goes on there?
Isn't the world a global village anymore?

Backward African leaders should utilise this and develop like they have been doing, or have always been willing or eager to do?
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Sanchez01: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
jaxxy:

The UN should intervene and mediate. It can’t be using alone defending its allies there has to be some form of dialogue, compromise and justice.
The UN is MADE UP OF COUNTRIES. You shouldn't forget that. They vote before decisions can be taken and it would be ridiculous to third war countries, specifically African countries that they are dragged into developed countries' war. Plus, China is one of the charter members of the United Nations and is one of five permanent members of its Security Council, so one way or another, China is an ally of the UN while Taiwan is not qualified to join. So you see how dicey the whole this is?

1 Like

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by stasius: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
They want to hasten the end of the world! It will be catastrophic!
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by 24brains(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mynd44:
The world has trabaye-ed

I am expecting India to give a warning on Bangladesh and Pakistan soon.

Seriously though, the US needs to mind their business more
mind their business and watch people being oppressed? Can a mother hen fold its wings and watch a hawk toy with its chicks? Never!!! if the devil could still wage war against GOD, i see no reason russia and china cant do same against the USA
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Topmaike007(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
franchasng:
Muslims are really having their best time ever in history of the world as they foolishly celebrate invasion of Ukraine thinking its a downfall of the US and Europe.

US and Europe will forever rule the world till Christ comes back.

US+EU + Israel + Australia + Canada and other strong Asian and Arab allies are indomitable.

China's economy is 40% dependent on US market. 70% of their technology depend on US and EU patented technologies.

China's economy will bleed profusely as soon as US and EU stop patronizing them.

More than 50% of Chinese people are poor and struggling to survive, they should focus on eliminating national poverty first before threatening their grandpa with war.

The thing is, everybody want to witness the downfall of US, but the truth is, Americans are too smart, they cemented their grip on the world, it will take the world 5000 years to be free from US dominance and no hating or noise can stop it.

Russia and China knows this and that's why they are all scared of having US near their region.

Honestly I need an American citizenship, i so much cherish that great country cool
been a slave in 21st century is bad oo

2 Likes

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Emu4life:
You can only deceive people for a time not forever.
The Quran said;

“And say: Truth has now arrived, and Falsehood has
perished: for Falsehood by its very own nature is bound
to perish.” Holy Quran: Chapter 17 Verse 81

The whole world ranging from Africa, South America, Asia, Middle East have all seen the Hypocrisy of the West. Countries are now growing balls to confront the so called Almighty Devil.

Let's give it more time.

All these Headslamming followers of the Child Molesting false illiterate jihadi genocidist prophet MuhamMad just love to quote the devil's manual book, the qu'ran with it's many contradictory insane babble.

You quoted Chapter 17(The Night Journey) verse 81 grin grin like the senseless book had any prophetic details about the current crises. Only for anyone to read it and see the incoherent disjointed verses that showed the reciter and receiver of the qu'ran was a schizophrenic man.

Let's examine from just verse 1 of this Chapter 17 of the crazy qu'ran book.

This passage describes Mohammed's trip to Jerusalem and to the seven
heavens. Mohammed claimed that he visited the Temple of Solomon and
prayed in it. However, the temple was actually demolished 550 years earlier.
According to the hadith, Mohammed ascended to the seven heavens riding a
mule after his miraculous visit to the temple. Notice in verse 93, when the
people requested that Mohammed ascend to heaven as a proof to believe in
him, his response was not, "I have already been to heaven," but rather, "I
am just a human."

Then from verse 2 of the same Chapter 17 to verse 15 demolishes the Muslim claim that the Bible(Tawrat/Torah/Old Testament and Injeel/New Testament) is corrupted as the mad man Muhammad claims here that the the books of Moses in the Bible came from God

Then from verse 16 to about verse 41 is roughly about Allah as a deceiver who leads people to sin so that he may destroy them.

Then from about verse 47 to 58 is roughly about Some people who believed that Mohammed was demon-possessed. The Hadiths prove that MuhamMad was truly possessed/betwitched and black magic was worked on him. The supposed seal of prophethood with a tumor on his back. grin grin

Then from verse 59-60 about Mohammed did not perform any sign. See also verses 2:118; 2:145; 6:37, 109, 134; 7:203; 13:7, 27, 31; 17:90-93; and 29:50-51. This contradicts verse 17:1.

The rest of the verses are about Allah commanding the angels to worship Adam (again). Verse 81 falls under this. From verse 101. The story of Moses is copied from the Bible and corrupted once again.
Notice that the Qur'an claims there are nine plagues, but only named five of
them. One of the five is a flood which is incorrect. See verse 7:133
. This
contradicts the Bible which clearly teaches that there were ten plagues. See
Exodus 7:14-11:10. Notice also in verse 103 where Pharaoh desires to expel
the Jews out of Egypt. This contradicts the account in Exodus.

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by emmyileri(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
When China open their eyes, they will see their countries in flame. War is not by mouth. United States of America is unmatched
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by gaskiyamagana: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Honestly,USA want to use ojoro, magomago and deceit to station War ship in Taiwan. It is good China catches dem Redhanded .
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by CoronaVirusPro: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Topmaike007:
this is what many of you say until Russia enter Ukraine and they are now running kiti kiti running kata kata them no fit drink water drop cup again

With 500 dead in less than a week?
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Larrykaysail(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

We? I don't understand.

You wey dey hustle for 9ja.

Na person hotspot you use make this comment o..

You be Devil
Your wish ? I dey catch my fun here in Yankee, my nairaland users name is my tiktok so I no dey hustel for 9ja.

Follow me on tiktok
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by gaskiyamagana: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

All these Headslamming followers of the Child Molesting false illiterate jihadi genocidist prophet MuhamMad just love to quote the devil's manual book, the qu'ran with it's many contradictory insane babble.

You quoted Chapter 17(The Night Journey) verse 81 grin grin like the senseless book had any prophetic details about the current crises. Only for anyone to read it and see the incoherent disjointed verses that showed the reciter and receiver of the qu'ran was a schizophrenic man.

Let's examine from just verse 1 of this Chapter 17 of the crazy qu'ran book.

This passage describes Mohammed's trip to Jerusalem and to the seven
heavens. Mohammed claimed that he visited the Temple of Solomon and
prayed in it. However, the temple was actually demolished 550 years earlier.
According to the hadith, Mohammed ascended to the seven heavens riding a
mule after his miraculous visit to the temple. Notice in verse 93, when the
people requested that Mohammed ascend to heaven as a proof to believe in
him, his response was not, "I have already been to heaven," but rather, "I
am just a human."

Then from verse 2 of the same Chapter 17 to verse 15 demolishes the Muslim claim that the Bible(Tawrat/Torah/Old Testament and Injeel/New Testament) is corrupted as the mad man Muhammad claims here that the the books of Moses in the Bible came from God

Then from verse 16 to about verse 41 is roughly about Allah as a deceiver who leads people to sin so that he may destroy them.

Then from about verse 47 to 58 is roughly about Some people who believed that Mohammed was demon-possessed. The Hadiths prove that MuhamMad was truly possessed/betwitched and black magic was worked on him. The supposed seal of prophethood with a tumor on his back. grin grin

Then from verse 59-60 about Mohammed did not perform any sign. See also verses 2:118; 2:145; 6:37, 109, 134; 7:203; 13:7, 27, 31; 17:90-93; and 29:50-51. This contradicts verse 17:1.

The rest of the verses are about Allah commanding the angels to worship Adam (again). Verse 81 falls under this. From verse 101. The story of Moses is copied from the Bible and corrupted once again.
Notice that the Qur'an claims there are nine plagues, but only named five of
them. One of the five is a flood which is incorrect. See verse 7:133
. This
contradicts the Bible which clearly teaches that there were ten plagues. See
Exodus 7:14-11:10. Notice also in verse 103 where Pharaoh desires to expel
the Jews out of Egypt. This contradicts the account in Exodus.

CHRISTAMADOL combined plus together JESUSWEED are controlling your mental health each and every time you hear Islam, Muhammad and Allah.
I hereby recommend you for holy fire thunder deliverance from Islamchiatric mental health disorder.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingosytex:

You started this rubbish as soon as your god Trump lost the election.

Garden of god
Holiness2000
HolinessForever
Gospelpreacher1
Righteousness2
Righteousness89
are some of the monikers you use in spewing this rubbish. You don't even understand the scripture.

But why are you people so vexed because Righteousness2 loves talking about Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Blablamalala:

cool

cool cool
Quote from your homosexual mentor?!!

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

[s]CHRISTAMADOL combined plus together JESUSWEED are controlling your mental health each and every time you hear Islam, Muhammad and Allah.
I hereby recommend you for holy fire thunder deliverance from Islamchiatric mental health disorder[/s].

Your mentally ill Muhammad, the caravan thief must have suffered from all these Christian illness for declaring Jesus the Faultless one in the qu'ran and saying Jesus is a Creator in the qu'ran. It is unfortunate that he is now 1400years late for him to get his deliverance from his islamchiatric mental health disorder that lead to your deceit and that of 1.5billion followers of the pedophile pervert prophet MuhamMad.

The qu'ran says in Surah Miriam that is Chapter 19 from verse 71 that you and all Muslims will burn in hell for a while; only the fearer of Allah will ever
get out. See also verse 3:185. This contradicts the Bible. See Matthew 25:46
and Luke 16:26.

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by wpadmin: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Angel55555:
The US is the world only true super power maybe China is next. The Chinese are just making empty threats like they have been doing along the South China sea. We all know this would amount to nothing

I laugh.

Egypt was once a super power

Greece was once a super power.

Italy was once a super power.

Nobody has a monopoly to remain a super power.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by bepositive11: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mynd44:
The world has trabaye-ed

I am expecting India to give a warning on Bangladesh and Pakistan soon.

Seriously though, the US needs to mind their business more

I wonder. Sometimes, I feel that people benefit from US interference, but sometimes US only makes things worse

For example, South Koreans are very grateful to US. Taiwanese want their independence too but are sadly not strong enough to stand up to China on their own. Ukrainians want independence too

Why can't North Korea just let South Korea be in peace? Why can't Russia just let Ukraine be in peace? Why can't China just let Taiwan be in peace? Why do they keep bullying nations that want to break free??
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Remman(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
I can see Trump in white house come 2024
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by RussellRutherfo: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
dataking:

I see you have mental health problems. No need to waste my time on a mad man
MuhamMad was really a mad man. It's no insult. The Islamic sources are clear on that.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by IgOga(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
seeker121:
Another wahala loading the world is at war with itself.

You said it all
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by seeker121(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
The whites will destroy the world with their nuclear weapons and missiles innovation.But if there will be peace after war let their be war then.That is what's happening right now in the world with little time everything will be fine.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Bearfruit(f): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Brandonx:
This whole is getting really interesting undecided
The only safe place now will be Africa when the time comes.
don't deceive your self.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by MRAKBEE(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cantonese:

And you all conduct vigils, beg, stand on long queues at the US embassy, carry rituals and sacrifices, spend millions of Naira to get American visas where you can go and live better lives, sending US Dollars to friends and family. A lot of you cross the desert and seas in Libya, Morroco, etc, just to get to UK, France, Spain, even Panya and do only boy boy work. Hypocrisy no go kill una before una time.

Supporters of China and Russia, yet you condemn them for exporting very inferior goods to your country.

Make small shame catch una abeg.
If you believe that the US n Uk are the only places outside the continent where you can find African immigrants, then you should go look at the map again.
Did you even know that those countries you mentioned were also built with the tears, blood and sweats of our forefathers who were enslaved? That also contributed alot to their high level of development
Ain't there also Africans on Russian and Chinese soil?
I no say na that side dey hungry you to go..

1 Like

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by thatsleepboy1: 12:06am On Mar 03, 2022
chaseblack:

If you actually are a student of the Bible, you will understand that no other world power will emerge asides Anglo American world power and that means no one will usurp America as a world power.
Secondly your Bible should have informed you that although report of war are a sign of end time but it is actually the declaration of world peace by UN that will mark the beginning of Jesus coming.
Stop spreading false diluted and hateful messages up and down!

Pls kindly teach more on this. Thank you.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by TiglathPILESER: 12:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Fessborn:
I smell China is looking for a more tangible reason to engage US better than supporting Russia's invasion of Ukraine
Analyst per excellence.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by obailala(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2022
collagiatepaper:
You are the one that has been brainwashed. What I stated is a fact and none of your silly postulation can change that reality.

[s][/s]
Postulation? Are ypy sure you know the meaning of the word you just typed?

I asked a simple question, "who gave the US the right or authority to be the police of the world?"
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by ArewaNorth: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2022
ratiken:
All noise.... The West unfortunately is ahead of these guys and they are showing alot f their hands unprepared. This will be a long cold war.

China should not attempt to play with the international trade which is the edge they have over the West.

Why you people are born cowards. China suffered to become what they're today and they rose through difficulties in the shortest time that no Nation has ever done so. China has more friendly trade ally than US and have strategically taken over the whole world

U.S has more than $26.trillion debt and the Chinese do own a lot of U.S. debt—about $1.1 trillion as of early 2020. Japan and China own about 5.2% and 4.6% of the U.S. debt, respectively. Japanese-owned debt doesn't receive nearly as much negative attention as Chinese-owned debt, ostensibly because Japan is seen as a friendlier nation and the Japanese economy hasn't been growing at a 7% clip year after year. The other countries that hold the most U.S. debt include the U.K., Brazil, and Ireland. So, forget all that debt issues and invest, when it's time to enjoy the debt, enjoy it. Let me help u with the site that can help u see more of U.S heavy debt profile:
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/080615/china-owns-us-debt-how-much.asp
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by ebegbare: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2022
Now dt Russia n china is measuring power with d US everyone is smiling n calling dm names wn US will start let me not hear dey r wicked, dey don't HV human sympathy how can u do ds to human being etc
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Dollarremix(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Svlla:
grin grin grin

Scrap iron asin aluminum condemn grin grin

How many kilos?

Where are my northern brothers grin
I get Aboki way go buy am incase.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by Thomist(m): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2022
MRAKBEE:
The US is a silent killer... Always trying to cause problems everywhere..I pray china deals with them in a harsh way.
Now they are trying hard to force homosexuality down our throats.
Boko haram seems to be their handwork.

The Russia-Ukraine crisis has presented alot of people with great opportunities to better understand the roles western states like the US, UK and France have played in disrupting peace and development in various parts of the world.

US is the real actor, they succeed in luring in Putin.. now they are enticing China. Chinamay still fallto their trap. Fear US.
Re: Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron by ebegbare: 12:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Moony45:
they have destroyed the world more than you know
. If d US, UK n France should hate u d way u hate dm u will not have a country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.