Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me (960 Views)

Is He Serious Or Just Playing With My Emotions / I Don't Know Where My Relationship Is Headed, Is He Playing Me? / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Lifeisokay: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
I started dating this guy about 2years ago, I gave it my all but it didn't work out.
Around the time I started dating my ex I got a good job, it didn't pay much but was enough for me to be financially independent. I was being paid 20k a month, this guy didn't have anything but still I loved him, I begged him to get a job but he refused saying that the payment was too small, I buy him everything from food to clothes, if he's sick, I will buy him drugs, I was even saving up money to help him learn a trade, I never really complain because he doesn't have and I thought if I was broke and he had money he will give me. Besides all I needed was love
Before we started dating I told him that I don't deal with Yahoo boys. I love living a simple life free of corruption and fraud, I'm comfortable with the little I have. He lied to be that he wasn't into fraud, well he lied, I begged him to stop but nope instead he broke up with me.
Now I'm not without my faults I suffer from depression and anxiety. Because there are no mental health establishment which I know of, I have to deal with it. A lot of people have issues with my anxiety and mood swings, a pastor once called me a madwoman because my mom told him I love to be alone for days at a time. I tried to reason with him about my mental health but I guess he didn't understand.

Now last month my ex told me he loved me and wanted me back but only one condition that I don't call him because he wants his space,if he sees me on the road he simply looks at me and walk pass without saying a word, this has been going on for about 3weeks.
I have tried to move on but it's been hard, I tried looking for a new relationship but I don't want to hurt anyone feeling. I can't bare causing pain to someone
Please how do I get over my ex
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Ginaz(f): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
that guy doesn't love you and you should move on real quick , going back to him would add absolutely nothing to your life but take you backwards.

change to a new sim so he doesn't have your contact girl and run as fast as you can. he's out to ruined your life totally.

3 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
I was being paid 20k a month, this guy didn't have anything but still I loved him, I begged him to get a job but he refused saying that the payment was too small,

I buy him everything from food to clothes, if he's sick, I will buy him drugs,

Forget about the EX. Please share your money management skills.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Beremx(f): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
The lazy motherfucker isn’t meant for you.
He’s just playing with your emotions because he knows you love him more than he does.
Move on and date someone else who will cherish you

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Sijo01(f): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
pocohantas:

I'll like to know too undecided

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lifeisokay:

Now last month my ex told me he loved me and wanted me back but only one condition that I don't call him because he wants his space,if he sees me on the road he simply looks at me and walk pass without saying a word, this has been going on for about 3weeks.

I don't have an answer to your question, but I can definitely tell you that this right here is NOT love.

You can find another name for it though.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Deffjam: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
pocohantas:

am very bad at money management,any help??
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by oazeez1991(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
It's obvious he doesn't love you. He probably missed the goodies that comes with him dating you and probably sex with you. He's just probably trying to manipulate you by keeping you to himself while he keep on philandering with other ladies, knowing you love him more, so wanna capitalize on it. Remember, the one who has more control in relationship is the one whose love and commitment is less. The foundation of your relationship with him was even build on lies, so don't expect something good from such.

Meanwhile, just focus on being the better version of yourself for now, don't rush into any new relationship. Take your time to heal completely as time heals all wound. Rushing into a new relationship with the thought that it might let you overcome the feelings you have for him faster would only get things worst as the new guy would be the one to bear the rot. So, take your time.

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Ybaby: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lifeisokay:
I started dating this guy about 2years ago, I gave it my all but it didn't work out.
Around the time I started dating my ex I got a good job, it didn't pay much but was enough for me to be financially independent. I was being paid 20k a month, this guy didn't have anything but still I loved him, I begged him to get a job but he refused saying that the payment was too small, I buy him everything from food to clothes, if he's sick, I will buy him drugs, I was even saving up money to help him learn a trade, I never really complain because he doesn't have and I thought if I was broke and he had money he will give me. Besides all I needed was love
Before we started dating I told him that I don't deal with Yahoo boys. I love living a simple life free of corruption and fraud, I'm comfortable with the little I have. He lied to be that he wasn't into fraud, well he lied, I begged him to stop but nope instead he broke up with me.
Now I'm not without my faults I suffer from depression and anxiety. Because there are no mental health establishment which I know of, I have to deal with it. A lot of people have issues with my anxiety and mood swings, a pastor once called me a madwoman because my mom told him I love to be alone for days at a time. I tried to reason with him about my mental health but I guess he didn't understand.

I have tried to move on but it's been hard, I tried looking for a new relationship but I don't want to hurt anyone feeling. I can't bare causing pain to someone

He is the cause of your depression.... bin him pls

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Acidosis(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Acidosis(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Leave relationship and work on your mental health. You're suffering from a special brand of anxiety disorder with low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Richy4(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2022

You sound like you truly needs help...I wish there are female relationship coach that can help u here...

Just so u know... Anything Ex belongs to the dustbin of history... Keep him there... He is an archive material...
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Sterope(f): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
E reach to knowgrin
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by baby124: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2022
My dear, it’s apparent you have a fragile mental state. I advise you to avoid that idiot you call ex. He sees you outside and pretend not to know you? Tell you not to call him because he need space? You want someone to finally tip you over the edge abi? Find your self someone who is mentally stable so the person can help settle you. Many Yahoo boys themselves are not mentally ok. Because you have to be completely insane to do what they do.

My dear break ups are hard. But you will be fine. First make sure he has no contact with you, and delete all his numbers. Take it one day at a time and you will start forgetting him in like a month. Focus on growing yourself and your career for now. Stay away from users and irresponsible people.

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by doggedfighter(f): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Maybe she earns in dollars grin

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Kennyprince: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2022
" don't want to hurt anybody's feeling"

Sounds funny when u said that. In the end is it the guys feeling u are hurting or yours?

Better move on with your life and stop wasting time in a relationship that has no hope, future and essence
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Lifeisokay:

You have to gather yourself and brace yourself up and decide if you want to suffer for a man that has no future

Or you want to struggle hard and establish yourself instead of wasting money for someone that only have you as an option
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Mom007(f): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2022
My dear girl, what you described here is not a normal male/ female relationship and thus the chances of it working out are slim. Pls forget this fellow. He is not even in a loving relationship with himself much less with another person. Focus on yourself. Build a solid relationship with Christ. read your bible daily, focus on the new testament as they contain the gospel of Christ and pray for the live of God to engulf you. The thing is this, life is hard, very hard and you cant go at it alone. You will be alright last last sha.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by alphaNomega: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
From the way you told the story, that guy does not love you. You better look for someone who does.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by jimmyolasun: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
I am a mental health consultant. Let's talk

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves me Or Is He Just Playing Me by Saintmary(f): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lifeisokay:

He's playing games with you because you allow it.

Find some friends to hang out with and forget about this dead end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Sincere Advise / Tips For A Happy Love Relationship ! / What Do You Want To Be Remember For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.