Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Always Resist The Devil's Temptation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Always Resist The Devil's Temptation (160 Views)

We Will Resist Any Attempt To Sell Shell Assets - PENGASSAN / Resist The Initial Resistances: Overcoming Startup Challenges / Disability, Unemployment And No Bank Account Cannot Resist The Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Resist The Devil's Temptation by mbahdi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
I thank God I was able to resist a little temptation.
There's these man (alhaji)beside my shop he's a welder so he deslike putting his money in the bank,some times he do give me huge amount of money to keep for him which he do collect back in the space of some months.
He also do use my account to receive money from any of his customer that needed his service which he do leave the money with me for some months before collecting it,and the money have being helpful to me in some areas.
So yesterday he called me an handed some money over to me which I counted in his presence and it was 480000 naira,he then told me to keep it with me that it's not save keeping money at home,so I went into the shop and recounted the money cause I wanted to give a friend that needed help part of the money since I don't need money at the moment,I discovered it was 485k and not 480 as counted.counted like 3times still 485k, although the 5k is nothing to me but at dis critical time it could solve one or two problem,my naughty sister was like bro if I don't want I should give it to her to use buy shoe cause the owner of the money is an old man an rich,but good name is better than many riches,so I went and return it to him and he was very happy saying this what he's fellow tribe people can never do.
Let's learn to do good even in a little thing.

How many times have you returned money over paid to u unknownly despite how small?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Advantages And Disadvantages Of Digital Currency / Must Avoid Business Complacency / Bank Charge Back Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.