Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? (958 Views)

51+ Gay Snapchat Usernames: Find In Your Best Community / What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Flyfly: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Funniest I've ever seen were
madcow
Smellinganus
Rapistonbail
Fuckgodndjesus
menstrualpad

Name yours
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
smellysperm

2 Likes

Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Jeon(f): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Flyfly hisbah21

1 Like

Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jeon:
Flyfly hisbah21
uhm watching
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by EmzyT: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
iTearHerToto grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lol, Smellysperm wins dis!
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Hayee(f): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nengiwidetoto
Nengismells
Unamamatoto
cheesy grin grin grin
Some I can't remember sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Boogyman557: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Seunosewapenis I nearly laughed my intestines out the day I came across the monika

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by wizonlyson: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
Seunosewapenis I nearly laughed my intestines out the day I came across the monika
lol..iyaebe.. a whole owner and founder, of nairaland..na you talk am ooo..

1 Like

Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
wizonlyson:
lol..iyaebe.. a whole owner and founder, of nairaland..na you talk am ooo..
I came across the moniker here and it cracked me so much
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by KingEverest: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Smellysperm, rapistonbail, FUTUREIsFemale,
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Danielwiseoo(f): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
I tear her toto....that name is so funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Itearhertoto grin
Someone please help me tell him toto can never be torn cheesy
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by iTearHerToto: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
EmzyT:
iTearHerToto grin grin
angry
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by helinues: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fisifunkododaada...

Very weird username
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Omicron007: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
shocked

pargelenis
Sultanofpuna
Smellysperm
Itearhertoto
Emirofpussy
lordofalmajiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Idonweak grin grin grin
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Divoc19(f): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Of course it can
SmellySperm:
Itearhertoto grin
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by iTearHerToto: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
SmellySperm:
Itearhertoto grin
Bring yo girl angry
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Daniel7543: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
You this girl, you go like penis well well oo. Abeg come my church. I take God beg you. Na deliverance service program and the THEME is..

Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by pargelenis(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked
pargelenis…
lol … your name is cool sha … when 007 who battled Omicron cool
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by 1838e: 5:29am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Fisifunkododaada...

Very weird username
[/s]
Re: What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? by Whazar(m): 6:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Fokosobo

(1) (Reply)

Are We Safe Here? / Question For Moderator / Big News 4 Celtel Subcribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.