Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,251 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

"Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army (31631 Views)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BigBashiru: 1:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
I doubt, they just pulled out of the sahel region.

In 1986, France established a PERMANENT military base in Chad. They are only leaving Mali but all 5000 of them are moving to Niger where they have a puppet president. They will never leave and do not want to leave unless they are driven out by force.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by saintadeola: 2:15am On Mar 03, 2022
It's u that don't know anything,two things is slowing Russia down,they don't want to kill civilian,but no way there wount be collateral dame,secondly Ukraineis doing there best,but Russia is not ready to use weapon of mass destruction, all those bomb u are seeing is small thing,he has the jackpot,its for the big boys like USA,Britain and co,if they choose to be stupid,don't try putin,he is ready to turn it to nuclear war,nobody will be safe by den,u will be the first to blame USA,why don't they solve this in d first place
CoronaVirusPro:
After sending 498 soldiers to God and 1,597 injured grin grin grin

And the idiot still has not captured Kyiv.

With Ukraine claiming Russia has lost 5,840 personnel, I take the average and know their is no way Russia has not lost over 2000 soldiers

No wonder he was calling Alexander Lukashenko for back-up.

Overhyped soviet shithole!

Having effrontery to tell the world it lost 500 soldiers in less than a week!

Russia is already exposed!

Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by CoronaVirusPro: 2:23am On Mar 03, 2022
saintadeola:
It's u that don't know anything,two things is slowing Russia down,they don't want to kill civilian,but no way there wount be collateral dame,secondly Ukraineis doing there best,but Russia is not ready to use weapon of mass destruction, all those bomb u are seeing is small thing,he has the jackpot,its for the big boys like USA,Britain and co,if they choose to be stupid,don't try putin,he is ready to turn it to nuclear war,nobody will be safe by den,u will be the first to blame USA,why don't they solve this in d first place

They are quacks and have been exposed. Is it same slow down that’s making their soldiers look like hunters? Or same slow down is why they don’t even have standard trucks and tanks?

Did a build up for months along Ukraines boarder and did not factor civilians into planning

Hello! Russians have been exposed! It’s living in last glory. America has crippled its economy that it can barely afford common military gears.

Lost 500 soldiers in less than one week with a small Ukraine it shares border with, and you here trying to defend him.

Do I still need to tell you Russia is an infant in warfare. Outside nuclear warheads, it got absolutely nothing! Air, land and sea.

Did you see what Russia call prescision strike? You need watch the video and come back here to tell me that was a precision strike

Russian soldiers are hunters. If Putin does not use weapons, UGM and ESN will finish its army

That’s the only thing he got and why he is so quick to shout Nuclear weapons. You should no humans behave. If he got big things, he won’t be shouting nuclear war on daily basis.

Using Danfo to go and fight war. Trucks we use in lifting sand in Nigeria
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
After sending 498 soldiers to God and 1,597 injured grin grin grin

And the idiot still has not captured Kyiv.

With Ukraine claiming Russia has lost 5,840 personnel, I take the average and know their is no way Russia has not lost over 2000 soldiers

No wonder he was calling Alexander Lukashenko for back-up.

Overhyped soviet shithole!

Having effrontery to tell the world it lost 500 soldiers in less than a week!

Russia is already exposed!

I bet you didn't read that Ukraine has been fighting a non-conventional war at best, using civilians as human shields just like terrorist groups like Boko Haram do.

Whenever Russia strikes, the president immediately calls UN to tell them Russia is committing crime against humanity.

The whole essence of the war from the side of the Ukrainians is to drag it for as long as is possible while making Russia commit war crimes, even if inadvertently.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by CoronaVirusPro: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I bet you didn't read that Ukraine has been fighting a non-conventional war at best, using civilians as human shields just like terrorist groups like Boko Haram do.

Whenever Russia strikes, the president immediately calls UN to tell them Russia is committing crime against humanity.

The whole essence of the war from the side of the Ukrainians is to drag it for as long as is possible while making Russia commit war crimes, even if inadvertently.

Human shield my foot! The citizens are patriotic and ready to fight to finish! So those citizens on the road with cars blocking the road are human shields?

Tell that to the dictator Putin whose citizens can’t even fight for him. All just waiting for him to die so Russia can be free

Human shields my foot. Struggling with Ukraine and boasting he will defeat NATO

Putin been watching too much American Movies! Can’t you see those hunters he is parading as soldiers? Have you seen military convoy like Danfo lines in Oshodi

Outdated slum country!
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:18am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Human shield my foot! The citizens are patriotic and ready to fight to finish! So those citizens on the road with cars blocking the road are human shields?

Tell that to the dictator Putin whose citizens can’t even fight for him. All just waiting for him to die so Russia can be free

Putin been watching too much American Movies! Can’t you see those hunters he is parading as soldiers? Have you seen military convoy like Danfo lines in Oshodi

Outdated slum country!

At least Ukraine is far more technologically developed than the Somali militiamen that kicked American asses in the Battle of Mogadishu in 1993, killing 19 or even more American soldiers within 24 hours.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Outdated slum country!

Every military travels in a convoy.

Yes, they make for easy targets, but even NATO travels that way in the middle of a war.

Even UN peacekeepers.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by CoronaVirusPro: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

At least Ukraine is far more technologically developed than the Somali militiamen that kicked American asses in the Battle of Mogadishu in 1993, killing 19 or even more American soldiers within 24 hours.

Hear yourself! You definitely thought you made a point?

Let’s say 20 was killed every 24 hours, that’s 140 in a week. The slum you are defending lost 500, by their own estimate in less than a week

Stop comparing Mercedes to Innosson please!

Comparing a wack substandard military to that of the Great USA

Over 10 jets shot down within a week and you here still boasting

America took war to Somali, unknown grounds and different continent! The filthy dungeon you supporting cannot even run over a small neighboring country it shares boarders with after chestbeating for months

Tell me something else please! Your statement won’t upgrade the hunters Putin is parading to soldiers
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Let’s say 20 was killed every 24 hours, that’s 140 in a week. The slum you are defending lost 500, by their own estimate in less than a week

America took war to Somali, unknown grounds and different continent! The filthy dungeon you supporting cannot even run over a small neighboring country it shares boarders with after chestbeating for months

Tell me something else please! Your statement won’t upgrade the hunters Putin is parading to soldiers

At least to a better army than a ragtag of fighters.

Yet the Americans lost about 3 helicopters, and the soldiers had to be rescued from the city by UN armoured tanks.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by CoronaVirusPro: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Every military travels in a convoy.

Yes, they make for easy targets, but even NATO travels that way in the middle of a war.

Even UN peacekeepers.

I am not talking of the convoy! I am talking of the filthy convoy! Those 1905 trucks we use in moving sand in Nigeria

Can’t you see the hardwares they parading? Don’t you ask yourself, is this the thing that wants to fight NATO

See as the soldiers look like hunters! Have you seen a US soldier before? You see the hardwares left in Afghanistan? Russia cannot even borrow from Afghanistan and parade that military grade

They look like Vikiings members going to attack BlackAxe
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:30am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Excuses upon excuses.

You need to see how the American soldiers ran back to base.

Watch Black Hawk Down.

They ran like dogs with tails between their legs.

Talk about being humbled.

They thought it would be an easy mission. Some soldiers did not even go with torch, thinking the mission will take a few minutes.

They traveled in a military convoy of helicopters, not knowing they were about to be shown pepper.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by CoronaVirusPro: 6:30am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

At least to a better army than a ragtag of fighters.

Yet the Americans lost about 3 helicopters, and the soldiers had to be rescued from the city by UN armoured tanks.

You shooting yourself in the leg!

3 helicopters in what time frame? Thank God you did not jets! Russia lost 6 in a day shot down by an ordinary Fulcrum. Two SU-35 in the list

And you still here bragging about 3 helicopters shot down. Go see what was left in Afghanistan and come back to discuss!

If Russia parades those calibers, the citizens won’t eat for a decade
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by CoronaVirusPro: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Excuses upon excuses.

You need to see how the American soldiers ran back to base.

Watch Black Hawk Down.

They ran like dogs with tails between their legs.

Talk about being humbled.

They thought it would be an easy mission. Some soldiers did not even go with torch, thinking the mission will take a few minutes.

They traveled in a military convoy of helicopters, not knowing they were about to be shown pepper.

Narrating American movie to me…. Smh
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

I am not talking of the convoy! I am talking of the filthy convoy! Those 1905 trucks we use in moving sand in Nigeria

Can’t you see the hardwares they parading? Don’t you ask yourself, is this the thing that wants to fight NATO

See as the soldiers look like hunters! Have you seen a US soldier before? You see the hardwares left in Afghanistan? Russia cannot even borrow from Afghanistan and parade that military grade

They look like Vikiings members going to attack BlackAxe

Which hardwares did the United States use in Afghanistan?

Old tanks from the Iraqi war.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Narrating American movie to me…. Smh

The movie is based on a book by a journalist who witnessed the battle, and saw American soldiers run.

No one has refuted the claim that the soldiers ran.

The real event said UN armour tanks came to the rescue, and resulted in more casualties due to desperation to return to safety.

The soldiers who could not make it into the tanks had to run all the way back to base.

grin

So much for a superpower.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by CoronaVirusPro: 6:37am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Which hardwares did the United States use in Afghanistan?

Old tanks from the Iraqi war.

Did you see them? Did you see grade?

I believe you got google! Go see hardwares

Those timber trucks Russia is parading cannot even be found again in Lagos. You have to go to Places like Ebonyi and Osun before you can see those outdated yrucks
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Did you see them? Did you see grade?

I believe you got google! Go see hardwares

Those timber trucks Russia is parading cannot even be found again in Lagos. You have to go to Places like Ebonyi and Osun before you can see those outdated yrucks

Which hardwares did they use for the earliest part of the Afghanistan war?

Was it not when the Taliban returned in 2003, and held sway until 2007 that the Americans began to ship in more sophisticated weapons?

Still many of their tanks had been used in older wars.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You shooting yourself in the leg!

3 helicopters in what time frame? Thank God you did not jets! Russia lost 6 in a day shot down by an ordinary Fulcrum. Two SU-35 in the list

And you still here bragging about 3 helicopters shot down. Go see what was left in Afghanistan and come back to discuss!

If Russia parades those calibers, the citizens won’t eat for a decade

Who shot the helicopters down?

Militiamen who did not even come close to the so-called Almighty American military.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by CoronaVirusPro: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Which hardwares did they use for the earliest part of the Afghanistan war?

Was it not when the Taliban returned in 2003, and held sway until 2007 that the Americans began to ship in more sophisticated weapons?

Still many of their tanks had been used in older wars.

Did you see grades of tanks and trucks?

Compare it with timber truck the shithole is parading

Google and take a look at mad ass trucks and tanks. And you here comparing those grades to the Danfo buses Russia is parading
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by CoronaVirusPro: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Who shot the helicopters down?

Militiamen who did not even come close to the so-called Almighty American military.

You so freaked about this helicopter shot down. And you not freaked about the shithole that most 6 FIGHTER JETS in one day

Helicopter you have been boasting about when someone lost 2 SU-35 in one day

You heard a Raptor or Lightening go down before by enemy attack?

Hello! Stop comparing Innosson to Mercedes
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by Kingk47: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Sermwell:

Your gullibility is second to none! So you believed Putin for saying he just wants to remove Neo-Nazis? Na wa ohh!
That was just one the reasons.
You are the gullible one for believing the US is your friend.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You so freaked about this helicopter shot down. And you not freaked about the shithole that most 6 FIGHTER JETS in one day

Helicopter you have been boasting about when someone lost 2 SU-35 in one day

You heard a Raptor or Lightening go down before by enemy attack?

Hello! Stop comparing Innosson to Mercedes

Compare the quality of opposition.

It should mean the United States would have been destroyed by the Ukrainians, judging by your logic.

The whole lesson is that many factors come to bear in warfare, and not necessarily the size of your military or the hardware you can call upon.

One factor that has always been an Achilles heel for superpowers is overconfidence.

The Abyssinians defeated the Almighty Italian army in history.

Now to more modern warfare, the United States invaded Vietnam, expecting easy passage. A few moment into the war, Washington was already considering sending in more weapons and personnel because obviously what they had expected was not what they met.

In the Battle of Mogadishu, the United States targeted two warlords. They drew up a plan of a mission that should only last 30 minutes at most, so no need for torchlights. After all, who could stand in their way? Poorly trained militiamen with local weapons. But how did it end, a mission that shouldn't have taken more than 30 minutes lasted 18 hours, with 2 powerful birds dropped, and 19 American soldiers killed, with many others injured.

And so on and so forth.

So, judging the Russian military as weak is not something someone who knows history would do.
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by darediamond(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Boss469:

Putin is a fascist.
OH, really?
If Putin is A fascist, what then do you call Anglo-America and her allies?

Demon Crazy

If you REALLY DEEPLY UNDERSTAND THE SCENARIOS UNFOLDING, NEVER WILL YOU PRAY FOR PUTIN'S FALL.

Putin is like Obasanjo we out of stupidity hate in Nigeria because yes Baba maybe corrupt, HE IS SENSIBLY[i][/i] CORRUPT unlike the current unrepentant Racist who have successfully demote Nigerians Financial Abilities.

Putin is a BULLY and YES he is.

But I prefer a Bully who believes in Equality not The Totalitarians who Wants everyone the Bow To There Demonic One World Government Order.

I refuse to Bow to Open Idol Worshippers who have No Iota of regard for Life.

To Hell With The Committee Of 300 or Olympians, To Hell With W. H. O, To Hell With with Anglo-America.

HAAAAAAAAIL PUTIN!!!!
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by darediamond(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Boss469:

Putin is a fascist.
OH, really?
If Putin is A fascist, what then do you call Anglo-America and her allies?

Demon Crazy

If you REALLY DEEPLY UNDERSTAND THE SCENARIOS UNFOLDING, NEVER WILL YOU PRAY FOR PUTIN'S FALL.

Putin is like Obasanjo we out of stupidity hate in Nigeria because yes Baba maybe corrupt, HE IS SENSIBLYCORRUPT unlike the current unrepentant Racist who have successfully demote Nigerians Financial Abilities.

Putin is a BULLY and YES he is.

But I prefer a Bully who believes in Equality not The Totalitarians who Wants every Nation to Bow To There Demonic One World Government Order.

I refuse to Bow to Open Idol Worshippers who have No Iota of regard for Life.

To Hell With The Committee Of 300 or Olympians, To Hell With W. H. O, To Hell With with Anglo-America.

HAAAAAAAAIL PUTIN!!!!
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by luuvv: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2022
Kingk47:
For those who called putin a mad man for saying He wants to get the Neo-Nazis out of Ukraine hope you make good research before coming out to spill trash.

For more information Google " Azov battalion "
This is international politics, emotions are not allowed.
You are the trash here boy!
Re: "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army by ariesbull: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:

If you request through the parliament

Which one the one that doesn't have referendum in constitution or the one that brit have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President / Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting / Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.