Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,053 members, 7,852,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Gov. - Foreign Affairs (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gov. (185122 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. by Segun2222: 4:53am On Oct 18, 2022
paafin:

Show me where Russia made toppling the comedian as a military goal?

And yes, seizing territories can be deemed a victory!

seems you have short memory about the Russian convoy destroyed on thier way to kiev....... were they going to pray for zeelesnky?

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Segun2222: 4:56am On Oct 18, 2022
akwesenana:
But, but small Ghana money strong pass Nigeria money.
Werey dey disguise.
When they say read una no go hear, which Ghana currency is stronger than Nigerian currency

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Segun2222: 5:01am On Oct 18, 2022
timay1:

Why use expensive missiles that requires sophistication technology to produce, with each costing millions of dollars, when you can use cheaper drones costing just 20k dollars each and can be easily replenished unlike the sophisticated missiles that requires high end chips to manufacture, especially now that chips are not in abundant supply world wide presently
Russia with all its nature resources can't produce $20k drone grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by akwesenana: 5:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Segun2222:
When they say read una no go hear, which Ghana currency is stronger than Nigerian currency
Say no to sarcasm. embarassed
Re: Gov. by Segun2222: 5:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Dalil8:
U.S. States That Wish To Break Free And Join The Russian Federation Will Be Considered, Says State Duma deputy Alexander Tolmachev
beer palour news

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Segun2222: 5:05am On Oct 18, 2022
adamusuleiman1:
Russia Offers Its Sprut-SDM1 Light Amphibious Tank To Indian Army Amid China Tensions.

Following the stalemate with China in eastern Ladakh, the Indian Army saw an urgent need to deploy light tanks to counter the PLA. Beijing possesses a variety of lightweight tanks, whereas India typically employs heavyweight tanks like the T-90 and T-72.

The latest wheeled armored personnel carriers (ZTL-11), assault vehicles from the CSK series, and third-generation modern light tanks (ZTQ 15 (Type 15)) have all been stationed by Chinese forces along the LAC in Eastern Ladakh
China Russia relationship is one funny story.... their alliance wont even last grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Segun2222: 5:16am On Oct 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
America overthrew a taliban government and installed their puppet and were in Afghanistan for 20 years before voluntarily pulling out and you call that a defeat? SMH.
leave those illiterate, you suppose notice how abnormal in reasoning most of them are, one came here and even yold Hitler already captured England before usa got involved

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. by Segun2222: 5:23am On Oct 18, 2022
paafin:

Like I said earlier, that will be after Russia must have ended their war with Ukraine.

US/NATO/EU can't afford a proxy war on two fronts at the moment and Russia might even escalate the Syrian proxy war..

It will be a lose/lose war for both China and Taiwan/US/NATO/EU because China will be heavily sanctioned and NATO arms will deplete faster than a fart leaving the anus..
Russia can't even manage one front in Ukraine try and rest with this your beer palour analysis

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Segun2222: 5:25am On Oct 18, 2022
paafin:

I should take a Dan Axe that is in South Carolina and have never set foot in Ukraine as the gospel truth?

You really need help, bro
allbthe story you came to here believe shey ja you dey carry am from Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 5:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Segun2222:
leave those illiterate, you suppose notice how abnormal in reasoning most of them are, one came here and even yold Hitler already captured England before usa got involved
I don't really blame most of them as their comment reeks of emotion.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 5:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Segun2222:
beer palour news
Na real beer palourgrin Chai! shocked

1 Like

Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Uprightness100:
Ukraine officially accused Iran of participating in Russia's war crimes and called on the European Union to impose sanctions on it.
One thing is for sure: US and its western allies will go to Iran for military intervention and you know what that means.
Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Uprightness100:
Putin wants a "declaration of war" against the entire Western democratic world, says Bruno Kahl, head of the German intelligence services BND.

"Putin is not primarily concerned with the territory of Ukraine... he is concerned with a declaration of war against the entire Western, liberal, and democratic world," Kahl said earlier today.
We know this before Feb 24. If it did happen then I pity the Russians and its allies.
Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Uprightness100:
Pentagon is considering paying for Starlink in Ukraine, according to two U.S. officials, Politico reports.
Do this asap.
Re: Gov. by haaryobhami: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2022
Segun2222:
those guys are clowns,usa literally toppled taliban goverment and stayed in Afghanistan for 20years ,they lost less man power in that 20 years than Russia already lost in 8month in ukraine and they still can’t topple a so called comedian.
Afghanistan is very far from usa btw while ukraine is a Russia border country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by BentizilL: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2022
While you guys are crying here, Russia already distributing early morning food to Ukraine... grin
Meanwhile I hope Elon musk doesn't get destroyed and killed with his seemingly Pro Russia stance..

Baba said losing Crimea to Russia is like losing Hawaii to USA.. Musk understand everything at play in Ukraine... cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. by akwesenana: 6:27am On Oct 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
One thing is for sure: US and its western allies will go to Iran for military intervention and you know what that means.
Omo shocked
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2022
BentizilL:

Delusion grin
Baba be reading rubbish prophecy and trying to act inform here for people above him... wink
I am not bluffing . This things I said is going to happen next year or 2024. Its going to happen in summer period. Let me sound this warning to people living in USA State. Leave that land now. Run for your safety!!!
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2022
baralatie:
Ex-UK pilots lured to help Chinese military - MoD

https://www.theguardian.com › oct
UK to issue 'threat alert' over China's attempts to recruit RAF pilots - The Guardian
the enemies are gathering already. Lord save your people.
Re: Gov. by Dalil8: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Gov. by Omotaday(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:
All Russia needs to do to overthrow Zelensky is to recognize another individual as the head of state of Ukraine.
Like US & Guaido.
Zelensky doesn't need to be physically captured.
That was the plan but it failed. Zelensky got loyal cabinets and he has been cracking down on oppositions or any Kremlin loyalist since the war began. That was the first Russia failure in the war.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. by BentizilL: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
I am not bluffing . This things I said is going to happen next year or 2024. Its going to happen in summer period. Let me sound this warning to people living in USA State. Leave that land now. Run for your safety!!!
Pls stop regurgitating what you read online here grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2022
BentizilL:

Pls stop regurgitating what you read online here grin
I have told you before IAM not bluffing. If you like joke with it.
Re: Gov. by Dalil8: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Joe Biden: "We will return Russia to the 19th century"

Russian Empire in the 19th century.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Segun2222:
beer palour news
please this is not a beer parlour. God that searches heart of man knowns the intent of this communist . Alaska !
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Dalil8:
Joe Biden: "We will return Russia to the 19th century"

Russian Empire in the 19th century.
Biden shut up, your ineptitude in government will bring doom to USA. Yes Russia will also go down ,. Same as weaken USA.
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2022
China’s President Xi Jinping’s government has set up “overseas police stations” in Nigeria to keep track of its citizens abroad. "china will be a power for a short term "
Re: Gov. by timay1: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Uprightness100:
Ukraine officially accused Iran of participating in Russia's war crimes and called on the European Union to impose sanctions on it.

Should we tell Zelensky?. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by timay1: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2022
castro2468:
Gas Prices in Europe right know are close to pre war level as russia stops flow of gas to germany

By heavy and unprecedented subsidization by various European govts.

It's what has helped to reduce the amount of protest in Europe.
Re: Gov. by Appleyard(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2022
paafin:

Most left the Regular NATO military forces for a Ukrainian adventure..

Yes, there are still NATO boots at the fronts, but Russia don't care anymore..

Everyone will receive it as they come..

Exactly. That's one of the reasons why Putin warned about nuclear conflagration.
Re: Gov. by timay1: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2022
Segun2222:
China Russia relationship is one funny story.... their alliance wont even last grin

LoL. Ment or Malaria?

An alliance that's been existing for decades?

An alliance that's been in place since before the dissolution of the USSR?
An alliance that has involved sharing military secrets, transfer of weapons technology to China , which has helped china to improve it's military in a short time.

USA that's the closest ally us UK won't even share their F22 technology with UK , nevermind other top secret ones like F117 and B2 bomber technologies, let alone sharing with Some if their other European allies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. by Appleyard(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

Me too, because, if they sanction China, it's inconsequential. Most developing countries depend on China for trade.
But then, the Russians are performing excellently by themselves (against the whole NATO terrorist).
I'm impressed.

The US cannot sanction China for obvious reasons. They will just end up crumbling their own economy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (385) (Reply)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.