Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? (548 Views)

How Do I Place Ads On Linkedin? / How Do I Place A Lien On My Debtor's Bank Account? / How Much Does It Take To Place Ads On Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by freeDR(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Please, I have an ad I would like to place on Facebook. Can someone please guide me on how to go about it? I will really appreciate your help. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by Dawn91(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why not be on Facebook and click help then type this there why come ask this here?

Seriously I am starting to wonder the IQ level of people who use this forum!!

How can you come here and ask a question like this that you can simply ask on Google or on Facebook itself ?

What is wrong ? Is it extremely bad education in Nigeria or what ?

I am sincerely worried at things I see people ask here. A Simple minimal thought process or basic thinking would have made you realize all you need is to Google this same question or on Facebook search this same question and you are sure to find answers.

Now I understand what my friend who works in a recruitment firm meant when she screamed that the unemployment rate isn't due to lack of jobs that alot of Nigerian youth are unemployable...
In basic English she meant is they are too stupid and unintelligent to be employed.

Now I understand !! My Goodness!!!

Re: How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by freeDR(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:
Why not be on Facebook and click help then type this there why come ask this here?

Seriously I am starting to wonder the IQ level of people who use this forum!!

How can you come here and ask a question like this that you can simply ask on Google or on Facebook itself ?

What is wrong ? Is it extremely bad education in Nigeria or what ?

I am sincerely worried at things I see people ask here. A Simple minimal thought process or basic thinking would have made you realize all you need is to Google this same question or on Facebook search this same question and you are sure to find answers.

Now I understand what my friend who works in a recruitment firm meant when she screamed that the unemployment rate isn't due to lack of jobs that alot of Nigerian youth are unemployable...
In basic English she meant is they are too stupid and unintelligent to be employed.

Now I understand !! My Goodness!!!
Stay behind your keypad and type what you like. That's what the internet is all about. Ordinarily, you should be going to bed with a bloodied nose, but it's social media, so enjoy.
Re: How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by Dawn91(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
freeDR:

Stay behind your keypad and type what you like. That's what the internet is all about. Ordinarily, you should be going to bed with a bloodied nose, but it's social media, so enjoy.

Just look at this thing

Smh Kai
Anyways
Re: How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by freeDR(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:

Just look at this thing

Smh Kai
Anyways
Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati.
Re: How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by Dawn91(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
freeDR:

Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati.
[/s]
Re: How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by Emitheo74: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Simply save yourself the trouble and just outsource it to professionals
Re: How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by MrDigitalVentur: 4:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Hire Us
Re: How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by freeDR(m): 4:32am On Mar 03, 2022
Emitheo74:
Simply save yourself the trouble and just outsource it to professionals
Please do you have an idea on who and how to get such professionals?
Re: How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by freeDR(m): 4:33am On Mar 03, 2022
MrDigitalVentur:
Hire Us
I'm willing to do that, please. How can I reach you?
Re: How Can I Place Ads On Facebook? by Emitheo74: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
freeDR:

Please do you have an idea on who and how to get such professionals?

You can check on Jiji and I also offer the service too

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell ( USED COMMODITIES ) / Setup Your Own WIFI ISP Business In Nigeria With Small Capital / Run From Palmcredit! Run From Palm Credit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.