Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Logbook: My Data Analytics Learning Journal - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Logbook: My Data Analytics Learning Journal (550 Views)

My Data Analytics Journey / Globacom please automatically activate my data plan! / Learning Programming. (my Nairaland Journal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logbook: My Data Analytics Learning Journal by Airko: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
I am going to be documenting my journey of becoming a Data Scientist through the Data Analytics pathway.

I actually started officially on the 14th of January 2022 although I've been too relaxed in my learning due to other commitments.

This is going to be in form of a diary/journal kind of record but as an engineer, I'll call it my logbook.

I'll be sharing some other aspects of my life so this would not just be about programming and data stuff. A few back stories here and there and materials I'm using at each step of the process.

This log should be done daily but I can't make promises. I'll update as often as I can and hopefully this helps me to be more focused and consistent.

1 Like

Re: Logbook: My Data Analytics Learning Journal by Airko: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Took a one year break. Will be resuming later this month.
Re: Logbook: My Data Analytics Learning Journal by LikeAking: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Airko:
I am going to be documenting my journey of becoming a Data Scientist through the Data Analytics pathway.

I actually started officially on the 14th of January 2022 although I've been too relaxed in my learning due to other commitments.

This is going to be in form of a diary/journal kind of record but as an engineer, I'll call it my logbook.

I'll be sharing some other aspects of my life so this would not just be about programming and data stuff. A few back stories here and there and materials I'm using at each step of the process.

This log should be done daily but I can't make promises. I'll update as often as I can and hopefully this helps me to be more focused and consistent.

Can u code with Python?
Re: Logbook: My Data Analytics Learning Journal by Airko: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Can u code with Python?
Yes. I know the fundamentals
Re: Logbook: My Data Analytics Learning Journal by Airko: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Beginning my journey to mastering python for both Data Analytics and hardware development
Re: Logbook: My Data Analytics Learning Journal by Airko: 3:48am On Mar 27
Finally got back to learning after almost a year.

Started python from scratch again. I skipped the fundamentals this time and moved straight to the parts I need.

Started with Jupyter Notebook but after the first video, I switched to Jupyter Lab. All my tutorial videos are in Jupyter Notebook though.

I am currently learning numpy. Just one more video left.

PS: I have gone through some of the tutorials before but I am yet to complete all. In the meantime, this is just like a refresher course until I go deeper.
Re: Logbook: My Data Analytics Learning Journal by priyankayadav: 10:50am On Mar 27
In my Data Analytics Learning Journal, I carefully record ideas, resources, and methods. I think back on problems encountered, solutions worked out, and findings to promote a greater comprehension of programming languages, statistical techniques, and data visualisation. It acts as a compass to direct my professional development.

(1) (Reply)

PHP Developer Needed / I Need A Dating and betting App And Website / Learning Python For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.