Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday (2924 Views)

Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage / Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer / Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Religion is Opium of the masses.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by GreatAxeMan: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Run like a born coward because your POOphet is impossible to defend.

Haakeem:
see i don't have ur time, i am currently at work.

We would argue other time. Gracias.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2022
gistmega:
I don't understand this miss-tree. Islam forbids the celebration of birthdays. But a champion of Islam who maintains her nappy hair covering tradition, celebrated her birthday in an Islamic country. And, many Muslims attended.

MUMU BOI.

YOU THINK MAINTAINING NAPPY HAIR COVER TRADITION MAKES ANYONE A MUSLIM?
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2022
gistmega:
I don't understand this miss-tree. Islam forbids the celebration of birthdays. But a champion of Islam who maintains her nappy hair covering tradition, celebrated her birthday in an Islamic country. And, many Muslims attended.

MUMU BOI.

The nonsense hair covering she even do IS ABSOLUTELY NOT PART OF ISLAM. THAT IS NIT HIJAB!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2022
In 2022..

In elite and knowledge age..

You are still arguing about what you have no idea about.

Get knowledge..have proofs.. then argue..

Typical NL dogs
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Dem be copy copy religion. They celebrate their "prophet's" birthday because they saw Christians celebrating Christmas.
Do you know that mûdslîmés have even started having Ramadan Tree in imitation of Christmas Trees?

[img]https://images./3tU7oIeEOGxIna9rf8okkB.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4hx6D9ewad7cJXZjljjLgc.jpg[/img]

This nonsense you posted, you are to ask those that does that to explain where it is in Islam that they're allowed to do that.
NO MUSLIM WILL EVER DO THE NONSENSE THAT CHRISTIANS DO.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Who needs to be freed from Satan between me and a follower of the evil allah Satan We Trust (SWT)? Have you had your share of the adultery that allah created for you?

[img]https://images./5SyRIufSx0mYbkqc97iRtf.jpg[/img]

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو هِشَامٍ الْمَخْزُومِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، حَدَّثَنَا
سُهَيْلُ بْنُ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏
كُتِبَ عَلَى ابْنِ آدَمَ نَصِيبُهُ مِنَ الزِّنَى مُدْرِكٌ ذَلِكَ لاَ مَحَالَةَ فَالْعَيْنَانِ زِنَاهُمَا النَّظَرُ وَالأُذُنَانِ
زِنَاهُمَا الاِسْتِمَاعُ وَاللِّسَانُ زِنَاهُ الْكَلاَمُ وَالْيَدُ زِنَاهَا الْبَطْشُ وَالرِّجْلُ زِنَاهَا الْخُطَا وَالْقَلْبُ
يَهْوَى وَيَتَمَنَّى وَيُصَدِّقُ ذَلِكَ الْفَرْجُ وَيُكَذِّبُهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying. Allah fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in. There would be no escape from it. The adultery of the eye is the lustful look and the adultery of the ears is listening to voluptuous (song or talk) and the adultery of the tongue is licentious speech and the adultery of the hand is the lustful grip (embrace) and the adultery of the feet is to walk (to the place) where he intends to commit adultery and the heart yearns and desires which he may or may not put into effect.
Sahih Muslim, 2658 a
In-Book Reference: Book 46, Hadith 33
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 33, Hadith 6422 (deprecated numbering scheme)

What's difficult here to understand.. laughing.
The adultery in question has been explained extensively.

No way a man can escape these things stated.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by GreatAxeMan: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yes, there is no way a mûdslîmé man can escape from the sin of adultery because allah has fixed it into his life! Not Satan, but Allah who is in actual fact the real Satan!!! No wonder they call him Satan We Trust (SWT) cheesy gringrin

NeoWanZaeed:

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو هِشَامٍ الْمَخْزُومِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، حَدَّثَنَا
سُهَيْلُ بْنُ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏
كُتِبَ عَلَى ابْنِ آدَمَ نَصِيبُهُ مِنَ الزِّنَى مُدْرِكٌ ذَلِكَ لاَ مَحَالَةَ فَالْعَيْنَانِ زِنَاهُمَا النَّظَرُ وَالأُذُنَانِ
زِنَاهُمَا الاِسْتِمَاعُ وَاللِّسَانُ زِنَاهُ الْكَلاَمُ وَالْيَدُ زِنَاهَا الْبَطْشُ وَالرِّجْلُ زِنَاهَا الْخُطَا وَالْقَلْبُ
يَهْوَى وَيَتَمَنَّى وَيُصَدِّقُ ذَلِكَ الْفَرْجُ وَيُكَذِّبُهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying. Allah fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in. There would be no escape from it. The adultery of the eye is the lustful look and the adultery of the ears is listening to voluptuous (song or talk) and the adultery of the tongue is licentious speech and the adultery of the hand is the lustful grip (embrace) and the adultery of the feet is to walk (to the place) where he intends to commit adultery and the heart yearns and desires which he may or may not put into effect.
Sahih Muslim, 2658 a
In-Book Reference: Book 46, Hadith 33
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 33, Hadith 6422 (deprecated numbering scheme)

What's difficult here to understand.. laughing.
The adultery in question has been explained extensively.

No way a man can escape these things stated.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by GreatAxeMan: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Then why do mûdslîmés now have Ramadan Trees? Who are you imitating? Why do you now go to mosque on Sundays? Who are you copying?

NeoWanZaeed:

This nonsense you posted, you are to ask those that does that to explain where it is in Islam that they're allowed to do that.
NO MUSLIM WILL EVER DO THE NONSENSE THAT CHRISTIANS DO.

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by Gold179: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
op am here for the pics, where are the pictures?
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by rerhji(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
gistmega:

so Aish Buhari is *all muslims* according to you. And a fornicating pastor is doing what Christianity preaches right??
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by tssb: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Aboks:
Hypocrites

Na only poor man dey suffer

Make dat brainwashed hisbah go arrest her na

No be lie, na poor man dey suffer... See this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYe8PrU6eL0
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by Alaefulu(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hmm,most people tend to misconstrued Islamic believe to personal desire,aisha buahri can decide to celebrate her birthday and that is her wish for wish I may leave her to,even buhari, king of Saudi and notable Muslim personality may decide to celebrate birthday base on their wish but that is not a yardstick for me to celebrate also because prophet Muhammad s.a.w who was sent to us all and who we all are encouraged to follow his footsteps never in his life time celebrate birthday...
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by gistmega: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
otherism. oga if what she did was wrong just say it boldly and stop this puerile attitude of pointing baby fingers in a crowd. simply condemn it and be straight not gay
rerhji:
so Aish Buhari is *all muslims* according to you. And a fornicating pastor is doing what Christianity preaches right??
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by gistmega: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
It is sir. You know not islam. you only know what you were told
NeoWanZaeed:

MUMU BOI.

The nonsense hair covering she even do IS ABSOLUTELY NOT PART OF ISLAM. THAT IS NIT HIJAB!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by gistmega: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Run your race and allow others to run theirs. This is the basic principle every religion should propagate
slap will be the las thing you see before you regain consciousness in the hospital
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
gistmega:
It is sir. You know not islam. you only know what you were told

It is..?? Coming from a non Muslim..

Laughing.

I hear you
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Then why do mûdslîmés now have Ramadan Trees? Who are you imitating? Why do you now go to mosque on Sundays? Who are you copying?

It's already said that some disbelievers like you will follow disbelievers (Christians and Jew)

Islam is already complete. Before the death of prophet Muhammad.

So woes to the ediots that follows the Way of the disbelievers (christians and jews)
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by rerhji(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
gistmega:
otherism. oga if what she did was wrong just say it boldly and stop this puerile attitude of pointing baby fingers in a crowd. simply condemn it and be straight not gay
u need me pointing out what she does is not allowed in Islam after u already said it......... U're just being a Hypocrite
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Yes, there is no way a mûdslîmé man can escape from the sin of adultery because allah has fixed it into his life! Not Satan, but Allah who is in actual fact the real Satan!!! No wonder they call him Satan We Trust (SWT) cheesy gringrin

Your forefathers, the Jews.. said more than this..

It's sad you can't hear or know they're wailing in their grave �.

Wait till it's your turn.. no doubt you will know how far
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by System202: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
gistmega:

I dare u to show me in Quran where it's started that Muslims shouldn't celebrate Birthdays. and have u forgetting that every a national holiday is declared for Muslims to Celebrate Birthdays of the Holy Prophet (Maulud).
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by Recknold(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Allow the Woman to enjoy her Money
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by gistmega: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
You are a deluded Muslim
System202:

I dare u to show me in Quran where it's started that Muslims shouldn't celebrate Birthdays. and have u forgetting that every a national holiday is declared for Muslims to Celebrate Birthdays of the Holy Prophet (Maulud).
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by Babaken(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
You mean poor moslem.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by gistmega: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
if I said it why attack me?
you should have joined forces wit me instead. why trying to detract me on this issue? Just say, she doesn't represent the value of our religion, period. stop dancing reggae, the Dj is now playing Jazz
rerhji:
u need me pointing out what she does is not allowed in Islam after u already said it......... U're just being a Hypocrite
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by gistmega: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

It is..?? Coming from a non Muslim..
Laughing.
I hear you
I am not a Muslim but I have been schooled on the history of islam. I know pre-islamic facts and islamic facts of the Arab region. i am not in the business of denigrating people too badly so i will let you wonder in your imagination.
I have lived in the arab region and read the koran in English and in arabic. respect me!
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by GreatAxeMan: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
My forefathers are black Africans, not Jews and MOOHAMAD was such a morón that he deserved whatever the Jews had to say about him.

NeoWanZaeed:

Your forefathers, the Jews.. said more than this..

It's sad you can't hear or know they're wailing in their grave �.

Wait till it's your turn.. no doubt you will know how far
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by System202: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2022
gistmega:
You are a deluded Muslim

Just show me where it's stated that Muslims shouldn't celebrate Birthdays.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by gistmega: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2022
System202:

Just show me where it's stated that Muslims shouldn't celebrate Birthdays.
bro, I am not in the business of insulting people's religion. do not drag me into that lane. I only stated the obvious and not here for religious argument. do you, as I do me.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrating Birthday In Dubai And Muslim Don't Celebrate Birthday by System202: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2022
gistmega:
bro, I am not in the business of insulting people's religion. do not drag me into that lane. I only stated the obvious and not here for religious argument. do you, as I do me.

Okay I get u, thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Lady Who Is Still In 100 Level 4yrs After Gaining Admission / Which Nigerian University offers Insurance / NTI Programme Application Guide & New Student Registration Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.