Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) (45624 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday / Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Lol..you leftists and your self delusions.
You are the delusional one
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
pseudonomer:

Are you saying God will use Russia to replace US, or China that doesn’t give a f about Religion.

Uhmm...God has done similar many times in the bible.

Why does the bible also say God will grant the Antichrist authority over the whole Earth for a time?

He doesn't care about God init
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by Georgejeez: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Lamba42:
Do you know anyone into oil? I have suppliers for NNPC certified AGO in metric tons as well as crude & PMS.

Yes ! My landlord sells Palm oil
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by Bellerophon: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2022
sirDUKE:

Mine if American wish they can continue but they should never try to influence African with this ideology because it has never been our way. I am sure you will understand that right?

AMERICAN foreign policy does not include dictating the moral or social structure of societies it intends to peddle its influence to! Americans are subliminal at subtle assimilation! They export their ideas and beliefs through their music and movies as well as other subtle means! America is not what you should worry about, rather you should worry about how anachronistic this view you currently hold would soon become in Africa as economic expansion thrusts us to the world stage! When people are comfortable, happy and fulfilled everything around feels the effect even morality! The more prosperous Africa becomes the more education and enlightenment for its youth and the higher the chances of the spread of liberalism as the youth is the foundation of the continent and the population of Africa is young!

1 Like

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by drlateef: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
It’s the western shit like this that the Russians hate to have through cultural imperialism of the west. That’s one of the reasons for the war.

1 Like

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by SeraphEl: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
YOU ARE IN NIGERIA!!! THIS WEBSITE IS 99.9% NIGERIANS!

WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOUR MESSAGES ABOUT AMERICANS WHEN YOUR AUDIENCE ON THIS SITE ARE NIGERIANS?

YOU CLEARLY HATE USA. WHY? DID YOU GET REJECTED AND DENIED PASSPORT INTO
USA?

GO TO A USA WEBSITE AND PREACH YOUR MESAGE!!!

Mathew 7:21-23: 21 Not every one (RIGHTEOUSNESS2) that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Righteousness2:
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

Mystery Babylon is Fallen! She is gone!!

2 Likes

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by neuf(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bellerophon:

I am delighted to befriend your sapience my virtual friend! This forum is an infestation of people with extremely low IQ! I am talking of apparatchiks and lickspittles too dumb or lazy to manage not even a shred of sensible thought by default or on support! All they do is run riot on here parroting lies and half truths peddled to them, they in return themselves become even more efficient peddlers, as they vigorously go about perpetuating their foolishness disguised as comments! It is appalling how most people on here are harebrained!

you'll have to teach me English first... I've literally maxed out of all the big grammar I know and I'm not even 30 yet grin
Deal?

2 Likes

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by SeraphEl: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
THIS WEBSITE AUDIENCE ARE NOT IN BABYLON
YOU CALL USA.

DID YOU GET DENIED VISA TO USA? YOU CLEARLY HATE THIS COUNTRY.

YOU ARE NOT DOING GODS WILL. Mathew 7:21 GO READ IT!!!

Righteousness2:
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

2 Likes

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by SeraphEl: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Your “ministry”. Is one of fear and out of bitterness. GOD DID NOT CHOOSE nor send YOU!!! I will keep telling you this so you are without excuse come judgement day.

Thus saith the LORD to YOU:

21 Not every one (righteousness2) that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.[b][/b]

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied (PREACH AGAINST USA) in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (BITTERNESS, HATE and FEAR)

Righteousness2:

2 Likes

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by Tickles001(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

It feels amazing living there compared to Africa you people criticising are mostly confused and don't know what you are talking about

I'm talking about moral standards, not standard of living. But I think I understand your point.
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by planetx: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Obama the fa.ggot started all this mess. Not surprised because he is married to Michael (Michelle) with his/her big swinging d.ick, go and watch the video on YouTube
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by omojeesu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Madness.
Globalists agenda
Foolish humanistic philosophy
Transhumanism

1 Like

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by Bellerophon: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
neuf:

you'll have to teach me English first... I've literally maxed out of all the big grammar I know and I'm not even 30 yet grin
Deal?

Deal my friend
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Deborah98:
Is America the mystery Babylon sir?
no . Babylon is or represents false religion. U.s and Britain are the last or two horned wild beast... The last world power to rule this earth till all human government are removed by Gods kingdom. Daniel 2:44
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by Panda7(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
russian army will retrain them tongue

1 Like

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by justli: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ramon92:
Is this the country we're supposed to be looking up to? What makes them better than you as a black man?
And imagine the vice president that's smarter than the president...
It's the unspoken words for me..

Ultra liberalism is a plaque. And it doesn't stop until it destroys. These movements are actually engineered and pushed into the society by maleficent actors seekingtoo change society for their own selfish and henius interest
America is gone. Africa should be wise enough to protect the only thing of good that we still have: moral values

2 Likes

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Which moral values do we have. Can you even list the moral values we have.

If we had moral values, we would be able to do simple things, that would make the country work, there is no need to look for an outside enemy, when we are the source of our problems.

Just look at the comments, you will see selfishness and opportunist, you don't even need an outside enemy to make our situations rotten.

justli:

Ultra liberalism is a plaque. And it doesn't stop until it destroys. These movements are actually engineered and pushed into the society by maleficent actors seekingtoo change society for their own selfish and henius interest
America is gone. Africa should be wise enough to protect the only thing of good that we still have: moral values
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
dasparrow:
LOL at the confused guy who is born a male, chooses to be female when he is off duty but wants to be seen as male when he is on duty. No be confusion be that? Imagine someone who is born a male but chooses to be female in his off time from work but goes back to wanting to be identified as a male when he is on active duty at the battle front. I no fit shout. cheesy

Make one small bomb just touch am jare make e finally go rest.
Oh Low Shee
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by Babaken(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
inoki247:
lol war don start now we no hear about Covid and Gender equality again undecided undecided
Don't mind those western world.

1 Like

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
They have better moral standards than Nigerians who are mosty corrupt and cannot even love their next door neighbour.
Tickles001:

I'm talking about moral standards, not standard of living. But I think I understand your point.
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by KingsleyIsrael: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
i was going 2ru some biblical prophesies and discovered that actually russia with its new allies will destroy the mystry babylon many in d u.s have left d almighty and soon it will be africa and d east, bt not until damascus is destroyed.
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by flamingREED(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

It's not Rome sir, Rome does not make the world rich with its trade and Rome doesn't influence the whole world with immoralities.

Only America does that.

7 mountains also refers to governments not actual mountains.

It's Rome. America has no place in the revelation of the beast which clearly focuses on empires and one-world governments of the past and future.

Secondly, the Babylon of Revelation 17 isn't the same as that of Revelation 18.
The first is mysterious while the second isn't. This is why some of us believe that there's a mystery Babylon –Rome, and there's a materialistic Babylon –which can be the US or any other futuristically influential country.

Revelation 17:6, 9 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by justli: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Which moral values do we have. Can you even list the moral values we have.

If we had moral values, we would be able to do simple things, that would make the country work, there is no need to look for an outside enemy, when we are the source of our problems.

Just look at the comments, you will see selfishness and opportunist, you don't even need an outside enemy to make our situations rotten.

My mistake, I agree with everything you said. Was making reference to some of our values, like respect for the elderly, love for family, ability to discipline a child, and of course the Common sense value of a man being a man and a woman being a woman...and many more.

Some of these things are the bedrock of society and when we corrupt them, the effect my be farreaching

1 Like

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by ken045501: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sleepy Joe , no hope
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by ufotunang: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
Instead of helping Ukraine on the war they are facing with Russia...USA is giving their soldiers trans gender training .... nawaoooo
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by DJInfluence: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Smells like republican party, fox news and the right wing media crap all over again.
And why does any of these even concerns us?
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by themanderon: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Look at them fiddling with immaterialities while power is changing hands on the world scene. Truly this old man was brought in to see to the total annihilation of America and it happening before our eyes. This sickening woke gay agenda is what will bring about the total destruction of America as God's judgment is fast falling on them.

1 Like

Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
flamingREED:

It's Rome. America has no place in the revelation of the beast which clearly focuses on empires and one-world governments of the past and future.

Secondly, the Babylon of Revelation 17 isn't the same as that of Revelation 18.
The first is mysterious while the second isn't. This is why some of us believe that there's a mystery Babylon –Rome, and there's a materialistic Babylon –which can be the US or any other futuristically influential country.

Revelation 17:6, 9 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

What you call Rome today does not sit on 7 mountains.

Secondly America has a place in bible prophecy and is known as Ephraim the 13th son...(its a long teaching). This is also why the number for America is 13 (you have to research its history)

Ephraim is prophesied to be brought down and humbled in the end times in Isaiah 28 because it had become prideful. (Was a dual prophecy)

Rome (though there is no Rome) today is nothing in comparison to other economic empires like China or America.

Babylon was called Rome by early Church fathers because the end time fulfillment will be a government like Rome of the past.
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by flamingREED(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

What you call Rome today does not sit on 7 mountains.

Secondly America has a place in bible prophecy and is known as Ephraim the 13th son...(its a long teaching). This is also why the number for America is 13 (you have to research its history)

Ephraim is prophesied to be brought down and humbled in the end times in Isaiah 28 because it had become prideful. (Was a dual prophecy)

Rome (though there is no Rome) today is nothing in comparison to other economic empires like China or America.

Babylon was called Rome by early Church fathers because the end time fulfillment will be a government like Rome of the past.

Google it, Sir.
I copied this from rome.us.

"The 7 classic ancient Rome hills are: Aventine, Caelian, Capitoline, Esquiline, Palatine, Quirinal, Viminal. Names of other roman hills are: Janiculum, Pincian, Vatican, Velian, Monte Mario, Oppian.

The seven hills on which Ancient Rome is based are located on the east bank of the Tiber River

The hills are attributed to the symbols of Rome. They are separated from each other by relatively deep but small valleys. Modern Rome occupies both banks of the Tiber and the city now has twelve hills."
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
You are right though, those values will keep us from becoming extinct (gender issue), and then family units are very important.

justli:

My mistake, I agree with everything you said. Was making reference to some of our values, like respect for the elderly, love for family, ability to discipline a child, and of course the Common sense value of a man being a man and a woman being a woman...and many more.

Some of these things are the bedrock of society and when we corrupt them, the effect my be farreaching
Re: As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) by 9gerian: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Not true. They (US) are the worst for muscling other nations to conform with their home grown absurdities. That is why Russia still gets some level of support, because that is the only country that keeps the US and the west in check if at-all.

https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-16062937.amp

Plus what do you think the Iraq and Syrian war was all about? US even sanction other nations for not recognizing gay rights.

https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27933051.amp

Bellerophon:

AMERICAN foreign policy does not include dictating the moral or social structure of societies it intends to peddle its influence to! Americans are subliminal at subtle assimilation! They export their ideas and beliefs through their music and movies as well as other subtle means! America is not what you should worry about, rather you should worry about how anachronistic this view you currently hold would soon become in Africa as economic expansion thrusts us to the world stage! When people are comfortable, happy and fulfilled everything around feels the effect even morality! The more prosperous Africa becomes the more education and enlightenment for its youth and the higher the chances of the spread of liberalism as the youth is the foundation of the continent and the population of Africa is young!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President / The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) / John Mahama Spotted Clearing Weeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.