Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) (32422 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by 123yes(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2022
YES. WHEN WILL THE PROBLEM OF FUEL SCARCITY END IN THIS COUNTRY.. NIGERIA I HAIL THEE!
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
No other place except Lagos...
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by tragergeorge(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

DIS KIND fight u No need BLAST ANYBODY left leg wit KALA...

Just COME out in FRONT of d CROWD and LITE UP ur WEED and BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR wit my old KALA.

I SWEAR DOWN

EVERY AMA go TWAMER... EVERYBODY go FIND der MAMA house...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO...

WTF MAN!
na Igbo talk be this one guy lol

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Them edoit dey NL
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Werner0: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Sjj
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by babasolution: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2022
I stand by my comments,the major tribes of this country are f**k ups.Their lives and societies are messed up

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Agrobabs: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2022
My belle don full with two bunch of dummies exchanging words over frivolity..... Be like una don chop belleful odes make una move jor

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2022
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2022
Were there any mortal injuries? Fatally wounded?
Vladimir Putin childrens
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Tekuzukite: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2022
What a shame. Those that caused the wahala will just be laughing at them
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Emperorx: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Saxxon:

Banter words keh? How am I bantering words when I'm the one asking for your location? I'm not one of those who will measure penis on the internet with urchins. I say make you drop location if you know say you be hard man, you're talking about bantering words. Come and prove your worth as a man. I go follow and DM you. Drop me location and time for DM. Mugu!
Oga you really have time to exchange words with some one that is possibly a junky or suffering from mental issues ,can't u see what he has been writing?

9 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2022
may God destroy the current petroleum minster

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by izubext007: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2022
Those who caused the queue are flexing in one corner......u are here killing ur selves.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Some youths have been spotted in a viral video fighting with sticks at a fuel station where there was a queue for fuel.

Though what caused the fight is not known, however it led to confusion in the area and people fleeing from the filling station.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By :

https://twitter.com/oba_jero/status/1498719202127101960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1498719202127101960%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lindaikejisblog.com%2F2022%2F3%2Fyouths-seen-fighting-with-sticks-at-a-fuel-station-video.html

That was in ibadan yest.. TASKA filling Station.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2022
Sai one Nigeria grin
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2022
We should be fighting our evil leaders, not ourselves

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by minasu190: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Everybody is mad in this Kontri called Nigeria.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by greatness77: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

inspector General na HUMAN BEING ooo

Na to BLAST BLAST d inspector General left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!
haha men of d underworld

3 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Why wasting your energy on a fight that will not make u "cash out" and help your family...

I know Ukraine and Russian need people like u that is brutal with weapon grin
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Na cutlass that guy with white shirt use on that guy with yellow shirt not stick. That guy should be found and killed
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Yesboss0009: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

DIS KIND fight u No need BLAST ANYBODY left leg wit KALA...

Just COME out in FRONT of d CROWD and LITE UP ur WEED and BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR wit my old KALA.

I SWEAR DOWN

EVERY AMA go TWAMER... EVERYBODY go FIND der MAMA house...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO...

WTF MAN!

Action speaks louder than words
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Saxxon:

Really? Do you mind dropping a location where we can meet up and make this possible? Doesn't matter where you are in Nigeria, drop a place and time, let me put this your ruggedity to a test.
Tarrrrr! Mannipple comon close your mouthpiece there, you dey cap rugged nonsense, so we go think say you na tight manchi, oga block me for ph airport, if your weight reach make we see if you fit I.d yaself, you think say you fit fight with ph boy? Chaise man wey nothing gum dey make mouth......... mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by realstars: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2022
This should not be Nigeria.
Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by emperordelis(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2022
Saxxon:

Still waiting on that DM, bro

Stop engaging a mad man bro.....Person wey wan smoke weed inside fuel station..How is a sane person that deserves your precious time? Let him be,he's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) by KosiGee(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Emperorx:
Oga you really have time to exchange words with some one that is possibly a junky or suffering from mental issues ,can't u see what he has been writing?

I’m surprised he took his post very seriously and was asking for his location.

Some posts, posters and claims are better ignored. Just read and waka pass. He is no threat to you, haven’t offended you, didn’t call you out.

He only claimed to lit up his weed in the middle of the fracas in the filling station while letting off some rounds from his pistol and the man took it serious!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / VIDEO : Goat Thief Caught In Benin City / Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.