Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State (20738 Views)

BREAKING: Kano Tribunal Sacks Gov Yusuf, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by naptu2: 3:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Modele Sarafa Yusuf was a sports correspondent on the NTA in the 1990s. The first time that I saw her was when she co-hosted the NTA's coverage of the 1990 Commonwealth Games in Auckland, New Zealand with Mainasara Ilo (she was then known as Modele Osinaike).

In the 2000s she worked with Globacom as Senior Manager Sponsorships and in the 2010s she presented an interview programme From The Top on Channels Television. She has also worked with the American University of Nigeria.

In 2018 she became the Director of Media and Publicity in the campaign team of Prince Dapo Abiodun and in 2019 Governor Abiodun appointed her as his Special Adviser on Information and Strategy.

Modele Sarafa-Yusuf @modelesy

Dear Friends,

Today, I threw my hat into the ring and formally declared my intention to run for the office of Governor of Ogun State on the platform of our great party, the All Progressives Congress.

I made the declaration at a small gathering of market women and men in the Adire/Kampala market, Asero, Abeokuta.

I took the opportunity to listen to them as they talked about their needs and their expectations of the government.

I look forward to engaging more with the people as the days go by even as I look forward to the opportunity of serving them as governor.

We also look forward to working with all our party leaders across the divides as we prepare for the elections.

I implore you to send positive thoughts and prayers as we embark on this journey to a more prosperous Ogun State.

By the way, we make the best Adire in Ogun State!

Modele Sarafa-Yusuf, FIMC
2nd March, 2022

https://twitter.com/modelesy/status/1498992558726430725

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by mymadam(m): 4:00am On Mar 03, 2022
No wahala Modele. Dem go dash you deputy... by fire, by force. Congratulations in advance cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by tillaman(m): 4:01am On Mar 03, 2022
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by inoki247: 4:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Make she go save her money undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by WonderManly(m): 5:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmmm...

24 Likes

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by CoronaVirusPro: 5:34am On Mar 03, 2022
She is a brainiac

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by LegendHero(m): 5:37am On Mar 03, 2022
I think at this stage I should also declare my intention to run for Governor of Oyo state.

Emi ati Seyi Makinde ti tese bo sokoto kan β€˜na.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by OakConsultNG: 5:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Interesting times..

1 Like

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by causewahala: 5:38am On Mar 03, 2022
I think she played table tennis as well.

1 Like

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by Manny21: 5:38am On Mar 03, 2022
They have started o! She knows she's not serious about winning election but waiting for someone she will step down for and then collect step down fee abi na settlement. We will see more of them in days to come.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by Maxymilliano(m): 5:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Good move ... But Modele don get meat for ear now oooo

20 Likes

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by zolajpower: 5:40am On Mar 03, 2022
That sport analyst/ journalist

2 Likes

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by JimmySwaggart(m): 5:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Not just policeman carrying food for a politician's wife at a ceremony, local government chairman go dey help this one carry her bag wherever she's going.
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by jamexborn(m): 5:43am On Mar 03, 2022
APC no get joy for anybody
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by ikorodureporta: 5:43am On Mar 03, 2022
See as she don fine.. that slim lady with froggy eyes in those days

9 Likes

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by IVORY2009(m): 5:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Wow Modele, I knew her in the sport industry back in the days, wishing you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by ohosi4real(m): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2022
I wish her all the best

2 Likes

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by adedayoa2(f): 5:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Nice one ma
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by adedayoa2(f): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2022
IVORY2009:
Wow Modele, I knew her in the sport industry back in the days, wishing you all the best
I think she's the first female sports broadcaster.

6 Likes

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by tete7000(m): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Her money don come
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by IVORY2009(m): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2022
adedayoa2:
I think she's the first female sports broadcaster.

I guess so, she was good......

8 Likes

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by Jostoman: 5:58am On Mar 03, 2022
LegendHero:
I think at this stage I should also declare my intention to run for Governor of Oyo state.

Emi ati Seyi Makinde ti tese bo sokoto kan β€˜na.
grin

1 Like

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by ecolime(m): 5:58am On Mar 03, 2022
inoki247:
Make she go save her money undecided undecided
Why?
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by juman(m): 6:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmmmm
I see her as campaign tool of present governor.
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by juman(m): 6:03am On Mar 03, 2022
We are grateful to all people that contest for elections.
They are improving our democracy,
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by zenensky: 6:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Lol
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by Osilama1: 6:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Rather than wait for national assembly to sign seat allocations and party allocations women should contest and compete... Even America no get that kind yeye law

2 Likes

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by Urbanchampion: 6:14am On Mar 03, 2022
What's she thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shettima Criticizes Atiku And Peter Obi (Video) / PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones / Report Of Imo Assembly Mace Missing After Use In Edo Is False - Dominic Ezerioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.