Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State (20759 Views)

BREAKING: Kano Tribunal Sacks Gov Yusuf, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by Osilama1: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2022
ekhai:
THAT PART OF THE CONSTITUTION AMENDMENT, CAN'T STOP AMAZING ME. ARE YOU GOING TO FORCE A FEMALE CONTESTANT ON ANY CONSTITUENCY OR SENATORIAL ZONE? NONSENSE.
I don't understand they hide under feminism to promote rubbish... Anambra State has two female senators out of three without any allocation of seats... We are trying to reduce cost of gorvenance some people want to increase it... Did anyone stop women contesting in any Party... Just in some universities where VP position in association are reserved for women... They assume men have it easy... Any quota system must Carry every gender Along not just one gender otherwise it's discrimination to the other gender... Even the case of a woman becoming indigene of her husband State is debateble can a man become indigene of his wife State for marrying her in Nigeria... As for a foreigner marrying a Nigerian woman to become citizen it's valid since Nigerian men go out and becom citizen for marrying foreigners... If that bill to ensure women become indigene of their husband State then it should also include menn becoming indigene of their wife State to...

1 Like

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by kokomilala(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2022
I'm happy for her. The OP just rolled back the years for me ,and I'm sure for others too. She was one of my mentors as far as the spoken word is concerned.
When Nigeria won the AFCON of 1994,she was reviewing the event ,and this line sticks with me till this day :" ... and they did not reckon with Emmanuel Ammunike,who turned the table against them..."
From her humble beginnings to all the other lofty positions she's had,I think she deserves to aspire to be governor of Ogun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by CHAQUR: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Going the "ABIKE DABIRI" way....!
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by okuta007: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2022
zolajpower:
That sport analyst/ journalist

Omodele Oshonaike those days - b4 she marry grin
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2022
FAMOUS MODELE OSHONIKE OF THE GOOD OLD DAYS. WOW!YOU DON TURN TO MAMA O!HMMMM,LONG TIME,HOW FAR NOW?
GOD BLESS YOU MADAM. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by Baniremi11: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2022
GPS Car Tracker Nationwide Installation. Do it Now, car theft is on the increase
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by PASSWORD09: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Modele Sarafa Yusuf..
NTA News.
Sweet memories �
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by LegendHero(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
ki02020:

cheesy

e ma je ki shokoto ya oo

Lol. Yaaasin khaki leather ni shokoto mi.

Mo duro digbi.
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by LegendHero(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
O da bi pe oo ni Ilo ese e mo abi? grin Ese e kan ma ge danudanu. Oo je ma so ara e di aro, eyan ti ese e pe gan ko yi tii ri ona lo ni Naijiria a wa yi grin

Lol
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by LegendHero(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
haffaze777:

We're solidly behind you

Thanks bro. Eniyan laaso mi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by Shakur86(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
LegendHero:
I think at this stage I should also declare my intention to run for Governor of Oyo state.

Emi ati Seyi Makinde ti tese bo sokoto kan ‘na.
���
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by Lawalemi(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
I will vote for her against Dapo. A brilliant sport broadcaster in her hey days
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by haffaze777(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
LegendHero:

Thanks bro. Eniyan laaso mi.
You're welcome,just make sure those people don't support yougrin

1 Like

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by LegendHero(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
haffaze777:

You're welcome,just make sure those people don't support yougrin

Haaaa laelae.

Na sure loss if they do.
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by richie240: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Modele sharafa Yusuf nee modele ogunaike!
Oh! It yaff tey, not be today!
grin grin
IVORY2009:
Wow Modele, I knew her in the sport industry back in the days, wishing you all the best
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by haffaze777(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
LegendHero:

Haaaa laelae.

Na sure loss if they do.

Thank God you know

1 Like

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by phemmyfour: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
inoki247:
Make she go save her money undecided undecided
She LL be compensated with a commissioner of one thing one thing
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by ekhai(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Osilama1:
I don't understand they hide under feminism to promote rubbish... Anambra State has two female senators out of three without any allocation of seats... We are trying to reduce cost of gorvenance some people want to increase it... Did anyone stop women contesting in any Party... Just in some universities where VP position in association are reserved for women... They assume men have it easy... Any quota system must Carry every gender Along not just one gender otherwise it's discrimination to the other gender... Even the case of a woman becoming indigene of her husband State is debateble can a man become indigene of his wife State for marrying her in Nigeria... As for a foreigner marrying a Nigerian woman to become citizen it's valid since Nigerian men go out and becom citizen for marrying foreigners... If that bill to ensure women become indigene of their husband State then it should also include menn becoming indigene of their wife State to...
VERY INTELLIGENT SUBMISSION. THEY'RE MORE IMPORTANT AMENDMENTS THAN THIS GENDER ISSUE. THANKS FOR THIS. LET MEN BE GRANTED THE RIGHT TO CONTEST IN THEIR WIVES STATE. HAHAHAHAHA.
Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
LegendHero:
I think at this stage I should also declare my intention to run for Governor of Oyo state.

Emi ati Seyi Makinde ti tese bo sokoto kan ‘na.
o ku baba Eni ti o bo. Start your campaign now tomorrow may be too late.

1 Like

Re: Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State by LegendHero(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
o ku baba Eni ti o bo. Start your campaign now tomorrow may be too late.

Hahaha I will start it tomorrow.

I am a late comer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigeria Will Be Made Ungovernable" - Who Said It? / Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal / Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.