Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin (20346 Views)

Japa: Reps Vote Against Anti — Migration Motion / Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Wawelexy(m): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
posty56:
how do we have a problem. , abi na that 30 nuclear missiles they chack them

you no go undestand
Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by DukeNija(m): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
JosephXavier:
Africans are hypocrites

What was given to Libya for US invading them

Nigeria that calls itself Giant of Africa is the worst of them all

Maybe they are the giants of loan seeking

The only thing Libya got from Nigeria is accusing the Fulani herdsmen terrorising Nigeria to be displaced militias from Libya

This is slavery mentality and I kick against it

Shut up! Go and hold your grandfathers in AU accountable and leave the white man alone. After all, your fore fathers sold your ancestors into slavery. Your problems aren’t the responsibility of the west but your useless potbellied leaders.

7 Likes

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by ayindejimmy(m): 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Easily influenced by what, humanity?

zenensky:
angry we should maintain our non-alignment policy, we cannot be operating a foreign policy that is easily influenced.

2 Likes

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by sinkhole: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
tunjijones:
Nigeria is supposed to remain neutral.

These our leaders no get sense.
I am telling you, now Ajaokuta and many other projects will be dead and buried. They also forget that they are still owing China shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by tito44: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Can't they open this volunteer shit online?? Must someone have to go to the embassy?? Me I want to fight for my sister-land Ukraine oo

4 Likes

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Godszilla: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Slave mentality I pity Africa. Where was all this support when their fellow Africa brother country was dessiminated? where were they? A country from another continent came into our own continent and killed a sitting president and no Africa president move or say a thing,shame. Sad.now Libya is a basket case left to rot.
These guys are cultist with slave mentality. Really sad. The less we talk about what the Nigeria govt is doing to its people the beta. Hypocrisy no go kill una
GardenOfGod:
Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifeline

Embassy sends Nigerian volunteer fighters’ list to Ukraine

Punch

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by posty56: 6:25am On Mar 03, 2022
JosephXavier:
Oh please shut the fukk up
like I said you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by bonechamberlain(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Useless leaders, what happened to non alignment. Even smaller countries are abstaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by zoomman(m): 6:30am On Mar 03, 2022
tunjijones:

I swear. We are in for it.
Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by ceaser: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2022
Wetin concern Agbero with Arik airline? Wetin concern Nigeria with this vote torí Ọlọ́run?

Àbí is Buhari now using style to say that if allied forces were to now go fight against Russia, he will provide military equipments and personnel for the fight?

We should maintain neutrality in this matter ó. Our own internal security is problem enough for us and we should not add another one from outsiders that don't care about us in the first instance.

Àbí the government is so dumb that it doesn't know that in similitude to what happened in Libya, the weapons being supplied by the US to non-military non - governmental bodies in Ukraine to fight off Russia will still end up in Africa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Walkee: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2022
tunjijones:

this is how these fools will drag us to nuclear threats for absolutely no reason. All they need do is shut the fucck up but they can't because UK and US will scold them and tell them no more aids for them to loot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Topmaike007(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
A country as big as India shouldn't be neutral in matters like this, South Africa should ditch that neutral nonsense like Nigeria if Africa must be taken seriously in international affairs. The world needs to know where we stand in critical matters like this.

SA is also being hypocritic here; they've been antagonising Israel over Palestine why not also voice out against Russia over this senseless invation of a sovereign country
taa keep kwayet, you think say na everybody mumu like Our president... wetin Dem give Libya, and Somalia when USA invaded them?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Topmaike007(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2022
sinkhole:
I am telling you, now Ajaokuta and many other projects will be dead and buried. They also forget that they are still owing China shocked
our leaders na ode I swear,and I regret supporting Buhari I swear,wetin concern us wey dey far away from Ukraine.. thunder go fire all of them

2 Likes

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Atiku007: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2022
See me see trouble oo. So Nigeria get mind take join other country support Ukraine trouble sleep yanga wan wake am. Niger way no get anything to take fight. But no worry ogume dey boku. Puttin take your time no let niger vex before all your missile begin dey explode by en self for your Arsenal. Be warned puttin. No try black magic.
Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by blackpanda: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2022
gistmega:
India is always neutral except when condemning Africa.

Lol. But Russia is a big ally of India. Most of their weapons come from Russia.
Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Topmaike007(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2022
DukeNija:

Shut up! Go and hold your grandfathers in AU accountable and leave the white man alone. After all, your fore fathers sold your ancestors into slavery. Your problems aren’t the responsibility of the west but your useless potbellied leaders.
how did the rest of the world reacted when Libya was invaded and a sitting president was killed? slave mentality don finish una for Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by blackpanda: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Atiku007:
See me see trouble oo. So Nigeria get mind take join other country support Ukraine trouble sleep yanga wan wake am. Niger way no get anything to take fight. But no worry ogume dey boku. Puttin take your time no let niger vex before all your missile begin dey explode by en self for your Arsenal. Be warned puttin. No try black magic.

Stop talking rubbish. I get disgusted hearing Nigeria chant nonsense against their own country. Why are we so negative
Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by alphabbey1(m): 6:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Ukraine government are just making the maximum possible profit from this war wink.... The war is happening on your own soil, not a neutral ground, Citizens are dying, your key infrastructures are being blown everyday, for a war you fully know you can't win, yet you keep collecting donation all around the world, only you don release btc wallet, dot wallet, etherum wallet, and now made another airdrop.... And other Europe countries keep fuelling the war by continuous supply of ammunitions and money.... They never want the war to end. They just want to keep Russia busy...

Only Netflix people will think America are the Saint here and Russia is the evil guy........ For freaking 8 years, Ukraine government have been bombing its own people that already broke away from the country and now have there own republic, you signed agreement to let those people live in peace but keep breaking the agreement every Damm single day......

4 Likes

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Dpharisee: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2022
$5.2b to people with blonde hair and blue eyes while Iraq Libya Syria Afghanistan Yemen Somalia Sudan lie in ruins from their actions and undue interference

2 Likes

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Help2020: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifeline

Embassy sends Nigerian volunteer fighters’ list to Ukraine

Punch
Can't we remain neutral? Also did I just read that Nigeria sent fighters to Ukraine? My God

1 Like

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by midoo(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Wawelexy:
If North Korea is on Russia side, then we ve got problems.
North korea that can't feed her citizen with ease.. North korea can't contribute anything

1 Like

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by tamdun: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Majority of those that voted against Russia would have preferred to be neutral but they are scared of the bully..
Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by GreatrAnalyst: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Allies of Putin on nairaland would wish otherwise

1 Like

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Pastorsmile: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Talk ,talk, no action! It's so unfortunate that everyone is afraid of the man, PUTIN.
It's really unfortunate.
One man shaking the whole world and the so called world police and leaders are pissing on their body.
PUTIN, indeed knows how to put-in people where they belong.
Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Camelot65: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2022
sinkhole:
And China will deal with them because they voted against Russia?

5 Likes

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Camelot65: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Pastorsmile:
Talk ,talk, no action! It's so unfortunate that everyone is afraid of the man, PUTIN.
It's really unfortunate.
One man shaking the whole world and the so called world police and leaders are pissing on their body.
PUTIN, indeed knows how to put-in people where they belong.
Afraid of putin? Everybody is afraid of nuclear war.

3 Likes

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by HitSong: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2022
About 35 countries – mainly African nations – abstained from voting. They include: Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Congo, Cuba, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lao, Madagascar, Mali, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Senegal, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Uganda, Tanzania, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.

Countries wey get sense.

WOE BETIDE ALL THE BASTÃRDS THAT VOTE FOR NIGERIA.

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL OF YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Atiku007: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2022
blackpanda:

Stop talking rubbish. I get disgusted hearing Nigeria chant nonsense against their own country. Why are we so negative

Keep quite there what do you know you think say if e set finish you politicians go wait. Na that time you go no say kaki and leather are two different things. If you see war you go fit wait. Na mouth you dey sha

1 Like

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by LivingTribunal: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2022
I guess the 100 volunteered to fight are ISWAP
Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by sinkhole: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Camelot65:
And China will deal with them because they voted against Russia?
China now have an idea of where they will align, if China invade Taiwan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku / 2,000 Suspended Immigration Personnel Protest In Abuja / Dele Momodu To Wike: No General Fight On Too Many Fronts, Apply The Brakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.