Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin (20331 Views)

Japa: Reps Vote Against Anti — Migration Motion / Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
You seem confused on the details of the news. You might want to read again mate.

I'm not confused. I read it. And I want to tell you that Nigerians didn't send anybody to vote "yes".

Most Nigerians are onlookers to that by-standing conflict and would prefer that Nigeria abstained from either vote.

Buhari's vote is for him and his UN rep alone.

1 Like

Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by mywells: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Me looking out to see what chapter of revelations we're doing tomorrow, seriously there's a need to know.
Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by Pacesetter123(m): 1:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Jokerman:

It was the rebels that fought against him, no invasion
grin grin grin grin grin
I laff in Spanish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / Fuel Scarcity Will Ease Off Next Week, Kyari Assures Nigerians / Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.