Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m (41800 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Kajaard: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2022
OnlyOneLove:
My Landord Want To Bring Shame To My Marriage.

My landlord will bring shame to my marriage today.
Tbh I've been owing for 3months now. Which I've been pleading to pay by March which is this month

My rent is 200k per year. But I'm allowed to pay 6month. Why have been owing was because my wife just put to birth? Expenses upon expenses and this are my first. And my baby care is my priority for now.
cry
My landlord is not taking it easy. The last time he came was last week Friday. He created a scene at my place. People around helped me plead with him and we all agree I give him an x-month payment by the first of March. He didn't come since first. He called me he will be coming by 5 pm today that I should get his money ready. The man doesn't even accept transfer. He likes cash. He's elderly.

Honestly out of 100k what I have with me now is 75k now after running around and I borrowed from a loan app but they gave me 5k which isn't enough.

The scary part for me is my mother in law just came to visit on Wednesday. I'm just confused. I don't want any drama in her presence. I'm confused right now. If this happens, I will lose my respect and confidence in her presence.

Please someone should please help me with a loan of 25k. I will pay it back in 7 days. I have my money outside. I've got unfinished jobs. My childbirth didn't let me complete. cry

Please someone should cover my shame.

Please don't be scared, I will pay you back on or before 7days.

You can put me on video call on WhatsApp or any form of verification.

Don't be scared, please. Cover my shame for me, please.
I will pay back. Trust me. cry
I'm attaching a photo containing my acct details and my phone number for any kind of verification.

Cover your shame? Rubbish.
Too many shameless people here these days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by AiooAi: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Mazda3
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by chronique(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2022
drake49:
Good day Nairalanders and those of us that are experts in cars. i intend to get my first car in a weeks time. please suggest a good car with good maintenance that i can get within 3m to 3.5m. thanks

Check this 2009 Acura tsx out.

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by FreeStuffsNG: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Congratulations in advance.
Next time, have an idea of the specifications you desire in a car and how it fits your individual purpose the moment you start saving up for it wink
A car, if not used for business, is a liability so you need to factor in a lot.

Aside the advices you get here, please go through the auto section on nairaland too and ask your trusted friends if they have very reliable contacts to help you.

From my experience, cars are better bought through referral to reliable , competent and trusted dealers but you can also be lucky to meet one without referral. I pray that you meet competent and reliable dealer.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by franchasng: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2022
drake49:
Good day Nairalanders and those of us that are experts in cars. i intend to get my first car in a weeks time. please suggest a good car with good maintenance that i can get within 3m to 3.5m. thanks
2010 Toyota Camry is okay.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Antoeni(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Avalon
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by MrBanner(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
OnlyOneLove:

Tbh I've been owing for 3months now. Which I've been pleading to pay by March which is this month

My rent is 200k per year. But I'm allowed to pay 6month. Why have been owing was because my wife just put to birth? Expenses upon expenses and this are my first. And my baby care is my priority for now.
cry
My landlord is not taking it easy. The last time he came was last week Friday. He created a scene at my place. People around helped me plead with him and we all agree I give him an x-month payment by the first of March. He didn't come since first. He called me he will be coming by 5 pm today that I should get his money ready. The man doesn't even accept transfer. He likes cash. He's elderly.

Honestly out of 100k what I have with me now is 75k now after running around and I borrowed from a loan app but they gave me 5k which isn't enough.

The scary part for me is my mother in law just came to visit on Wednesday. I'm just confused. I don't want any drama in her presence. I'm confused right now. If this happens, I will lose my respect and confidence in her presence.

Please someone should please help me with a loan of 25k. I will pay it back in 7 days. I have my money outside. I've got unfinished jobs. My childbirth didn't let me complete. cry

I'm attaching a photo containing my acct details and my phone number for any kind of verification.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Rocktation Justwise
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by okoh66(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bro the best you can do is buy a Toyota corolla. I have one and it has been serving me very well for over 2 years. Fuel consumption is low, maintenance cost is very low. If you need one message me on +2348030949381 I will help you with no strings attached.

drake49:

1 Like

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by franchasng: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
drake49:
i appreciate sir, the roads are good here in Abj. i thought about this camry also, popularly know as spider or muscle... do you mean i can get a clean foreign /tokunbo at that range?
Foreign used 2010 Toyota Camry is perfect for you and you can get clean one at 3.5, full option. But make sure its 4 plugs for fuel efficiency since its your first car.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by extremophile: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
or=drake49 post=110705834]Good day Nairalanders and those of us that are experts in cars. i intend to get my first car in a weeks time. please suggest a good car with good maintenance that i can get within 3m to 3.5m. thanks[/quote]

cc: virgohills
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by SUPOL(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
drake49:
if you’re in Abuja send me a dm. We have some sharp Direct tokunbo muscles and spider

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by izukare: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Just in now 2004 model Tokunbo Pontiac vibe Accident free fabric interior AC SOUND ENGINE AND GEAR 2.350m

1 Like

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Emperor88(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Rahkman:
Mercedes benz gle coupe 2022 customised version with panoramic roof
� you well so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by franchasng: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
dayo23:
2009 Toyota corrola Belgium is about 3.2 to 3.5 million. The best for you bro
2009 Corolla is not as durable and economical as the older versions widely used for uber, I mean the 2003 to 2007 models.

2009 Corolla body is not strong.

He should go for 2010 Camry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Charx122: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
drake49:

If you are ready I can take you to my carlot.. in Ikeja.
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by ndukwejoe(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bros you no like lamboghini ,Ferrari nko, how come no one mentioned buggatti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
OnlyOneLove:

cry

What of your relatives and friends? Approach them for the assistance you seek in the public space!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Lightorder: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sir , go to Gemade estate and ask for a man called OBULE . He has more than 3 car stands. With your budget, you will get confused which car to take home. They have great cars within your budget. With correct custom documents. I was there two days ago for same mission. Gemade estate is close to Gowon estate in Ipaja, in Alimosho. He stays at 11th road, American flat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by VIKTO83(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lexus ES 350 2010 model. U will get some change from that amount and u will enjoy the ride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Santana208: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by dettolgel: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
OnlyOneLove:

cry

If you don't have friends and family that can trust you to borrow you 25k then I am sorry I cant trust you either.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by kennylee: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lexus es 350 tokunbo. Going for 3.8m

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Chris2863(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
EwuGambia:
This one.. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by chloride6: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Look for a good mechanic to help you certify any soft Nigerian used Camry 2014 or Honda 2014.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Oskimydo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Try Lexus is350 that car smart and strong

drake49:

1 Like

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by MMpeaceman: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ask yourself what kind of work you? Carpenter? Civil servant ? Businessman? Then decide car that complement your work, do you need luxury? Fuel efficiency? Or rugged vehicle for rough terrain? Try comparing atleast 4 cars using this link

https://www.edmunds.com/car-comparisons/
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Emperorx: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Born2conquer:
Things ehn, you can hardly get a good car for 3.5m except for cars between 2001 and 2004 and that's going to be for the sedans.

You can only get a good BMW between 2007 and 2009
please what do mean by sedans
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by umcsolutions: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
drake49:

Tokunbo 2009/10 Toyota Camry.(Sedan)
Tokunbo 2009/10 Toyota Corolla. (Sedan)
Tokunbo 2006/07 Toyota Highlander. (SUV)
Tokunbo 2007 Honda Pilot (SUV)
Tokunbo 2010/11 Hyundai Sonata. (Sedan)
Tokunbo 2006/07 Toyota Rav4 (SUV)
Tokunbo 2005/06 Lexus ES330 (Sedan)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by umcsolutions: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Emperorx:
please what do mean by sedans
A sedan is defined as a 4-door passenger car with a trunk that is separate from the passengers with a three-box body: the engine, the area for passengers, and the trunk.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by seanwilliam(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
kennylee:
Lexus es 350 tokunbo. Going for 3.8m
@ op, if you can make research on this , es350 ma very nice car.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Government Patronises Innoson Vehicles In Anambra State (Pictures) / Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) / Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.