Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,296 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m (41802 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Poleski: 4:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Fulaniherdmens:
Sweet 2009 Toyota RAV4 with reversed camera. Nigerian Used.. first body.
Advantage:
*it's An SUV, good for Nigerian roads.
*Fuel economy as per product ...
*Cheap Japanese spare parts
*COOLING AC

Disadvantage:
*Second hand Nigeria Used.
*First body with Minor Scratches.
*Change Oil filter.

=N=2.9M

Nigerian used is suicide. Don't recommend that nonsense..
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by odimbannamdi(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2022
Badb0y4lyf:

O.p take most advice here with a pinch of salt most are car dealers and only trying to sell you there car do not buy a 2010 camry it is the same thing with a 2007 camry and above only cosmetic difference if u will go for a camry go for a 2007 to 2008 2.8m to 3m should get you a clean one. However with 3.5m budget you can get a Lexus ES350 that's the best of both world you can buy luxury, maintainance, ruggedity you name it if I were in your shoes I will bite the bullet and go for a ES350 Lexus but if on budget 2007 to 08 camry. 10 and 11 camry is buying same thing with with few differences for more money. My 10kobo advice.

Starred and taken note of. Thanks bro
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Runx: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Badb0y4lyf:

O.p take most advice here with a pinch of salt most are car dealers and only trying to sell you there car do not buy a 2010 camry it is the same thing with a 2007 camry and above only cosmetic difference if u will go for a camry go for a 2007 to 2008 2.8m to 3m should get you a clean one. However with 3.5m budget you can get a Lexus ES350 that's the best of both world you can buy luxury, maintainance, ruggedity you name it if I were in your shoes I will bite the bullet and go for a ES350 Lexus but if on budget 2007 to 08 camry. 10 and 11 camry is buying same thing with with few differences for more money. My 10kobo advice.
Good advice that is often overlooked by people with cash-at-hand & must buy today attitude.
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Basheer22: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Aaaoo:
Hope you have Bought assets before buying liabilities

A car can be an asset.
Some of those dead today would have been alive if they were driving their own cars.

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by FireUpNow(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2022
odimbannamdi:

Our sincere empathies on what you experienced, bro. Please, do you mind sharing your 3xperience, so that we can also learn from it

Thanks bro
I Met this guy on Nairaland, I was looking forward to changing my small jalopy, Benz 190, so I needed a small Benz this guy sent me very fine pics of the kind of Benz I was looking for but I was suspicious of the price (1.5 m) he told me and we arranged to meet so I could inspect the vehicle, in Benin, Edo state. I took the risk of going to Benin because I graduated from UNIBEN and I am familiar with the city. So I got to Edegbe motors and called the guy, that I have arrived. As a sharp man I called an old friend a Bini boy so we went together but my friend was outside, on seeing the car it was too good for the price, suddenly the supposed seller said I should transfer the money into his account after starting the car and driving it a little, I said ok, I was observing as a street man the guy was in haste suddenly his other friends came and they locked the gate. My friend outside knocked the gate there was no response, so he quickly put calls to some mobile police men who came before the policeman came the supposed car owner and his friends brought out knives and threaten to kill me if I don't do the transfer of 1.5m, I was scared. At the end the mobile policemen and my friend gained entry into the house and got those guys arrested. That was how I escaped with my little life intact and not loosing my miney also.

4 Likes

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Ademoore07(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
I will rather go for Corolla S (2012) model or Honda Accord (2011) model.

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by bjtinz: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Badb0y4lyf:

Except 2007-2008 has the oil shortage issue.
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by tonyblac: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
drake49:
Good day Nairalanders and those of us that are experts in cars. i intend to get my first car in a weeks time. please suggest a good car with good maintenance that i can get within 3m to 3.5m. thanks

This is available for 3.5m
The car just arrived

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by odimbannamdi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
FireUpNow:

I Met this guy on Nairaland, I was looking forward to changing my small jalopy, Benz 190, so I needed a small Benz this guy sent me very fine pics of the kind of Benz I was looking for but I was suspicious of the price (1.5 m) he told me and we arranged to meet so I could inspect the vehicle, in Benin, Edo state. I took the risk of going to Benin because I graduated from UNIBEN and I am familiar with the city. So I got to Edegbe motors and called the guy, that I have arrived. As a sharp man I called an old friend a Bini boy so we went together but my friend was outside, on seeing the car it was too good for the price, suddenly the supposed seller said I should transfer the money into his account after starting the car and driving it a little, I said ok, I was observing as a street man the guy was in haste suddenly his other friends came and they locked the gate. My friend outside knocked the gate there was no response, so he quickly put calls to some mobile police men who came before the policeman came the supposed car owner and his friends brought out knives and threaten to kill me if I don't do the transfer of 1.5m, I was scared. At the end the mobile policemen and my friend gained entry into the house and got those guys arrested. That was how I escaped with my little life intact and not loosing my miney also.

shocked shocked shocked

Wow! This is some really scarey shit! Thank God you really came out with your life intact!

1 Like

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by FireUpNow(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2022
odimbannamdi:

shocked shocked shocked

Wow! This is some really scarey shit! Thank God you really came out with your life intact!
I really thank God because most adverts online in Nigeriqn websites or online forums come with red flags. We have to be careful
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by eightsin(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2022
Direct tools es350 for 3.5? Where can I see it please

Badb0y4lyf:

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Aaaoo: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
godstino:
How is what he buys with his money your problem? Most of you will just be doing too much, yet you’re not on Forbes list

People like you is no difference from most Nigerians who value worthless things over generational wealth. They show off show out and fell off
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Aaaoo: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Basheer22:

A car can be an asset.
Some of those dead today would have been alive if they were driving their own cars.

No sir a car can’t be an asset it is liabilities

Only a generational wealth can be an asset
Those who weren’t alive and left children will continue to profit from generational wealth
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by godstino(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Aaaoo:

People like you is no difference from most Nigerians who value worthless things over generational wealth. They show off show out and fell off
I hope you’ll continue trekking even if you can afford a car. Most of you will continue talking about generational wealth even when you know nothing about it. You haven’t answered my question. Are you on Forbes list?
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by godstino(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
eightsin:
Direct tools es350 for 3.5? Where can I see it please

lol, you can’t get it at that rate except the car is damaged.
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by eightsin(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
godstino:
lol, you can’t get it at that rate except the car is damaged.

I guessed as much
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Basheer22: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Aaaoo:

No sir a car can’t be an asset it is liabilities

Only a generational wealth can be an asset
Those who weren’t alive and left children will continue to profit from generational wealth

Better don't seek economic advice from poor people.
If a car helps you make more money, is that an asset or a liability?
You buy a car 10k USD toddy use it to make money and sell it for 13 USD next year. Is that an asset or a liability?
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
eightsin:

I guessed as much
You can get it if you know a direct importer or order it directly from the USA. The fact is most dealers are greedy 3m would land you an ES350 directly from the usa.
Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by chigodo(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2022
drake49:
Good day Nairalanders and those of us that are experts in cars. i intend to get my first car in a weeks time. please suggest a good car with good maintenance that i can get within 3m to 3.5m. thanks

I have this foreign used 2008 Camry. Accident Free. #3.150M. I'm the direct owner. I'll post both Lagos pictures and USA pictures. VIN:4T1BE46K38U240976.

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by chigodo(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2022
drake49:

I have this foreign used 2008 Camry. Accident Free. #3.150M. I'm the direct owner. I'll post both Lagos pictures and USA pictures. VIN:4T1BE46K38U240976.

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Gravatar: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
chigodo:

Nairaland. Sense no go kill una. You say you dey post USA pictures, yet you conveniently left out the most important pictures

Well done o

Re: Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gravatar:

Nairaland. Sense no go kill una. You say you dey post USA pictures, yet you conveniently left out the most important pictures

Well done o
well thank God say na minor stuff.no be full frontal impact.happy sales at least you try for posting the VIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Government Patronises Innoson Vehicles In Anambra State (Pictures) / Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) / Police Patrol Cars In Southeastern States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.