Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) (33752 Views)

Oshiomhole Does The Buga Dance As He Campaigns For APC In Okpekpe / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by illicit(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Can he do that to a bandit
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Hh
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by ceematics: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2022
superCleanworks:
na them hobby be that
the boss I still dey wait o
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Viridis(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Old video bloggers sef

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Have been trying to read meaning into this easy punishment since last year I saw the video
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Bombastically00(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2022
People are just afraid of soldiers because of the guns they carry around... For where I dey live, Ikechukwu wey dey trek inside sun for almost one hour beat Soldier in front of our house...Tenants no free stay their room self, na my workplace I sleep for almost two weeks
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Tumbulum: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Nigerian soldiers are not special people. They are slaves guiding the company called Nigeria for the political elites in exchange for the crumbs they get as salary.
When they are serving their masters to guide the company Nigeria they hardly remember one day they will be old soldier and come back to mix with the civilians which they rudely treated.
Why they can't learn from other foreign military and the respectful manner in which they treat their civilian populace is what I don't understand
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by bmdmix11: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2022
i no even understand the headline
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Every nonsense makes front page these days..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by 1838ei: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Na to wait for the Nigerian artiste to propagate the madness dance

grin
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Ogaga87:
Can the America soldier do this to its fellow citizen if not for the fact that the president and his boys are zoo zoo

Local American police forces are too well funded , which means that their Army (except in times of national emergenices, eg hurricanes, and only if local authorities are/indicate they are overwhelmed, and then also eg when organizations like the fire service go on strike ) does not do routine law enforcement on the street.

Police brutality is also commonplace in the USA, and not just to black people.

One of the points raised by the ENDSARS movement was better funding for the police...especially salaries and welfare.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Dagger111(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Stop spreading fake news. This video is almost a year now. Haba. Perhaps, that guy stole someone's properties, hence, they brought him to soldiers' checkpoint instead of jungle justice, and the soldier decided to give him funny things to do. Stop painting Nigerian soldiers bad. Useless Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Dagger111:
Stop spreading fake news. This video is almost a year now. Haba. Perhaps, that guy stole someone's properties, hence, they brought him to soldiers' checkpoint instead of jungle justice, and the soldier decided to give him funny things to do. Stop painting Nigerian soldiers bad. Useless Nairalanders.

Even then, there is a due process for such things...arrest, charge to court, imprision or pay a fine as the law dictates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by yellonaija: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Before anything we were humans... know this and know peace.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by frankmoney(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Human right abuse
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Drop your gun lets do it like real men.

Laughing.. you can't even fight your neighbor.. you want to fight soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Themandator: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Dagger111(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2022
backbencher:

Even then, there is a due process for such things...arrest, charge to court, imprision or pay a fine as the law dictates.

No matter what, u all won't be satisfied. We all knw the police force, the guy will be free. The soldiers knw that and tend to give him funny thing to do and also massage him before further hand over to the police. Is that bad?

U all are slaves to the Europeans, maybe it is because some of u guys haven't traveled out b4. What some of this European countries force men do to people at times enh, too bad than this but they will never show any pictorial evidence and that's why they are smarter than us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Ondalastday: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2022
This is very funny with a lot of sadness attached to it.
Nigerian army will never see this but make one corper just carry propose to one army lady you go see them dey scratch gbola like person wey sit down on top ant hill.
Last last everybody go dey alright. One thing I know say all of us go die. You fear army you nor fear army u go still die. Try dis nonsense with me I nor go respect any uniform, dat gun u carry u must use am o
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by sekundosekundo: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Blackdisciple:
Lolz if I be soldier ehh, I will not step on you but if you do I will not brutalize you rather na frog jump you go do tire so that tomorrow morning you no go believe your hips

Hahaha I remember how Ike Nwosu the then military governor of my state commanded soldiers to punish me and 17 others.
They forced us to do frog jump from morning till 4pm. I didn't use my legs again for 5 days after the punishment.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Dagger111:

No matter what, u all won't be satisfied. We all knw the police force, the guy will be free. The soldiers knw that and tend to give him funny thing to do and also massage him before further hand over to the police. Is that bad?

Yes, it is bad, because there is a law. And the law must be followed, even if it means a demoniac goes free....so that next time, it won't be you suffering

U all are slaves to the Europeans, maybe it is because some of u guys haven't traveled out b4. What some of this European countries force men do to people at times enh, too bad than this but they will never show any pictorial evidence and that's why they are smarter than us.

Yes, I know for a fact that there are a lot of extrajudicial killings in the USA for example. That does not make it right...that we must follow the European model of injustice to escape being influenced by the Europeans.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Ondalastday: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Dagger111:

If u give a man too much power he will misuse it. As long as a judge didn't sanction this punishment, the soldier should be arrested. Today he might be punishing someone who is guilty, tomorrow he will punish someone who he(the soldier) thinks is guilty and very soon he will punish innocent people.
A lot of this soldier aren't made to make decisions, they follow orders. So why will a zombie like him decide to give out punishment? What if the person he is punishing dies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Ondalastday:

If u give a man too much power he will misuse it. As long as a judge didn't sanction this punishment, the soldier should be arrested. Today he might be punishing someone who is guilty, tomorrow he will punish someone who he(the soldier) thinks is guilty and very soon he will punish innocent people.
A lot of this soldier aren't made to make decisions, they follow orders. So why will a zombie like him decide to give out punishment? What if the person he is punishing dies?

I agree with you on this sir. I am a military man and i do push for proper orientation for our men but i hope very soon, the military authority will authorise proper orientation of civil and military laws to force men while in training. Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by tsinzu: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Zoo animals
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2022
backbencher:

Yes, it is bad, because there is a law. And the law must be followed, even if it means a demoniac goes free....so that next time, it won't be you suffering

Yes, I know for a fact that there are a lot of extrajudicial killings in the USA for example. That does not make it right...that we must follow the European model of injustice to escape being influenced by the Europeans.

I still respect ur decisions sir. However, majority of our people needs strong hands or being blunt and ruthless sir. They don't respect soft hands.

Let me give u a scenario sir, while in traffic, a police can never control a traffic peacefully, those Lagos drivers and unions do take police for granted, they will even curse their family and generation, i pity those police most times. But once they see just a soldier coming towards where there is anomaly, they will all do the right thing within the twinkling of an eye and u will start wondering, what is the cause of the traffic erstwhile? Are u with me sir?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by DrayZee: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
This ia good. Better than asking him to swim in drains.
If this could be done to all Runs girls with big stomach it will be dope. All these Nigerians girls with 10kg makeup and cinchers need military intervention.
If soldiers do not commence whipping these women, they will see no reason to watch their weights.

Imagine a 23 year single girl with saggy boobs, collapsing stomach and a christian mother hand.

I just pray a gay military dictator takes up power and flog all these girls ears.
Wtf grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Dagger111:

I still respect ur decisions sir. However, majority of our people needs strong hands or being blunt and ruthless sir. They don't respect soft hands.

At the end of the day, you would end up violating people's human rights. Strong arm tactics breed resentment, and eventually a reaction.

Let me give u a scenario sir, while in traffic, a police can never control a traffic peacefully, those Lagos drivers and unions do take police for granted, they will even curse their family and generation, i pity those police most times. But once they see just a soldier coming towards where there is anomaly, they will all do the right thing within the twinkling of an eye and u will start wondering, what is the cause of the traffic erstwhile? Are u with me sir?

There are better ways eg...CCTV , points system...driver who violates rules gets points taken from his licence.....plus Lagos traffic is more of a result of inadequate public transport (which is what BRT, the under construction Lagos rail line, and the planned 4th mainland bridge is meant to address)
Re: Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) by do4luv14(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2022
Mynd44:

They are already doing it together na

Abi, he is leading by example, wahala for who no sabi dance d Dance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures / Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.