Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process (36197 Views)

FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition / Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami / EFCC Chairman, Magu Meets UK Authorities, Begins Diezani’s Extradition Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Southernigbo: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2022
two issues are involved one, if he is extradited other members of the police force would feel bad that the country they serve does not care for them despite their risky sacrifice. Secondly and most dangerous is that the US could use him against Nigeria such that he becomes a knowledgeable spy of the workings of the country's security infrastructures
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Focusmind: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Malami said that they have processed the request and "forwarded" the request to the appropriate authority for necessary action. Okay naa

I just dey look una lipsrsealed
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Nigerianfactor: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Kingsteve:
Now, the conspiracy theorists can rest easy!

Or...is there any other probable twist to the plot?
Hmmm...
grin

The theories are multi-faceted like the extradition process grin
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Kingsteve(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Nigerianfactor:

The theories are multi-faceted like the extradition process �
Hmmm...
Interesting!
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Etila(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2022
A step taken to the right direction....he who do the crime should also do the time!
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2022
From hero to zero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Obesity(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Lol. Funny country. Shame shame
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by warlordd(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2022
Vickym1:
grin

So now u know that extradition has process buh reverse is the case on Nnamdi kanu.

Useless ediot

Mechie onu gi there! Onye nzuzu Kanu but ekperima
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Lipscomb(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
JosephXavier:
In as much as I'm happy that Tailor Abba kyari will finally be extradited to the US, I would still want him to spend at least 6 months in the same prison with those people he extorted or labelled allegations against like Evans

After which he can now be bundled to US to continue his prison career
[/s]

You are just a criminal minded person.
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by frakdon(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Vickym1:
grin

So now u know that extradition has process buh reverse is the case on Nnamdi kanu.

Useless ediot
are you Ada?
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by juman(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2022
All police officers are criminals like him.
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by JosephXavier: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2022
Lipscomb:
[s][/s]

You are just a criminal minded person.

E pain you say your Messiah is in mess

Well, I'm not the one being extradited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by pharmagba: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2022
I read three times hoping to grasp anything but nothing was communicated.

He ended up saying nothing!
Pretending as if he doesn't know of his NDLEA case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Szdorf: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2022
No need to send you to America, ade Bendel died in kirikiri prison, because American prison is like u are living in lekki,
So they want favour him by sending him to America
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by juman(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2022
I doubt if he would be extradited.
I doubt it.

Many implications.
One of them is if they send him to war court there, those that worked with him during the period under investigation would be invited to war court.
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Vickym1(f): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2022
warlordd:

Mechie onu gi there! Onye nzuzu Kanu but ekperima

Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Vickym1(f): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2022
frakdon:

are you Ada?
Sorry! I'm not pls

1 Like

Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2022
JosephXavier:
In as much as I'm happy that Tailor Abba kyari will finally be extradited to the US, I would still want him to spend at least 6 months in the same prison with those people he extorted or labelled allegations against like Evans

evans is a criminal and a murderer.he has been sentenced to life imprisonment,if you don't like it, you can join him in prison
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by deflover(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
IDnoble1:
Really,
I'm sure he will prefer to go and serve his jail terms there to Kirikiri here

oga kirikiri is worse
he is better off in American jail
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by JosephXavier: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mousup40:
evans is a criminal and a murderer.he has been sentenced to life imprisonment,if you don't like it, you can join him in prison

I am not saying that he isn't a criminal but I am insinuating that Abba Kyari isn't different and therefore not a saint

A lot of people complained about him extorting them and sending them to prison to cover that up

Lot of accusations has been brought up against him so he should visit those people he extorted and share a meal with them before being exported to US to continue his prison career and adventure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
It's still all nonsense until I know Abba in America
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by peacettw: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Game Over
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by EasternSWboyz: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
kirajustice:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-agf-releases-statement-on-abba-kyaris-extradition-process/
Wetin I sabi ? Sha, why not use same extradition method use in bringing kanu from Kenya to Nigeria ? .......just thinking it might be faster and cheaper for Nigeria.
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by arazanbal: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
they wanna cut abba kyari loss because if he his allowed to stay in naija and face the charges naija DEA hold am with,so many head will roll. he will reveal so many hidden drug men who are politicians, some in this government and that will not help them. so the best thing is to cut him loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
JosephXavier:

Why do you think he is not being remanded in any prison's facility in the country rather kept in NDLEA's custody??

Also why do they want to send him suddenly to America?

What if there is more to this drug case that they are trying to cover?

Or he himself knows he is better off in an American's prison than Nigeria's prison?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by techjo: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by techjo: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by LordOfTheGame: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Abba Kyari is a criminal jihadist and fulani terrorist. He will get free ride to America to spend the rest of his criminal life in prison.
#TeamOrangeColour
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by Funflipper: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
inoki247:
lol abi the NDLEA format don cast e no work undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by lomprico(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
E b like say US don threaten them with sanctions.
Re: Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process by lomprico(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
inoki247:
lol abi the NDLEA format don cast e no work undecided undecided undecided

US go don knack dem warning with sactions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt / Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification / 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.