Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia (1875 Views)

They Sold Fraudulent Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Us, Now Muslims Are Bombed - Yusuf / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
DanseMacabre:

Two wrongs do not make a right. The fact that America and NATO got away with their war crimes does not make Russia right for invading and attempting to occupy another sovereign nation.

And what is the essence of your thread if you cannot answer a simple question.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by DanseMacabre(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Blablamalala:

And what is the essence of your thread if you cannot answer a simple question.

You can't attempt to put words in my mouth and call it a 'question'. This thread is an attempt to explain why most Muslims of northern extraction that I know are backing Russia. You can answer your question yourself.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
DanseMacabre:

You can't attempt to put words in my mouth and call it a 'question'. This thread is an attempt to explain why most Muslims of northern extraction that I know are backing Russia. You can answer your question yourself.

grin You can't answer that question without shooting yourself in the foot.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
DanseMacabre:

You totally missed my point. The USA doesn't even have any horse to back in this fight. Britain is the chief instigator.

How is Britain the chief instigator. Shed light to this assertion please. I hope you will go straight to the point this time around and not run in circles grin
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by DanseMacabre(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Blablamalala:

How is Britain the chief instigator. Shed light to this assertion please. I hope you will go straight to the point this time around and not run in circles grin

grin grin since it's obvious anything I say can and will be used against me as evidence in your court of opinion, lemme better... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by BSsniffer: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
But why are some Nigerians soo rettarded.....
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
DanseMacabre:

grin grin since it's obvious anything I say can and will be used against me as evidence in your court of opinion, lemme better... lipsrsealed grin

You can't help but still run in circles. grin How is Britain the chief instigator?
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by Remman(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
All captured ISWAP and BOKO HARAM weapons are made in Russia... So, not a surprise! Russia supplies weapons to Taliban, Iraq terrorist millitants and many other anti US gangs. They're against Israel's occupied and controlled territory and are responsible for supplying weapons to their (Israel's) enemies which gives this islamic terrorists some morale that a world power country is in their support. So, Russia is a terrorist Islamic and anti US friends.
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by ebufa: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
DanseMacabre:

I think you missed my point bro. I'm only saying most acquaintances of mine who are northern Muslims support Russia because Russia is anti-America.

My point exactly! you are concentrating on their error that the USA is the agent provocateur in this issue but I tell you the demonic UK is the nation that Muslims should hold accountable! You have no idea how evil the UK is, go and read the business contract England signed with Spain to supply Spanish colonies in America with 150,000 slaves, it's called the Asiento negritos contract of 1773 or thereabout! These are the same deceivers that gifted us their 'Bible"..........while we were busy in church they and their European brothers divided up Africa for themselves! For Africa to have peace Europe must be weakened and Britain must go down!
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by Jacobx007: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
A bag of rice is 30k, dats our problem at the moment. Leave those people fighting, they have beleful!!

They still have light, no queues at the filling station, they have food to eat and good health care - All these they have as the war rages on.

Our problem is that tall man at villa that closed our borders

Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by DanseMacabre(m): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Jacobx007:
A bag of rice is 30k, dats our problem at the moment. Leave those people fighting, they have beleful!!

They still have light, no queues at the filling station, they have food to eat and good health care - All these they have as the war rages on.

Our problem is that tall man at villa that closed our borders

Me sef tire bro. But the war go still touch us. We import most of our wheat from Russia, so if this war continue, as the price of wheat dey double, the price of bread for Nigeria go likely triple or quadruple.

Omo...
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by 1839nin: 3:41am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Wait let me ask you a question and answer truthfully.

Why do most Nigerians hate the UK?
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia by VEXT: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2022
All terrorists hate America

(1) (2) (Reply)

100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi / More Photos As Imo Women Shut Down Owerri For Bola Tinubu / CBN: New Naira Note, Gumi, And The Solution To Stop Paying Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.