Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) (65704 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Driver To Death In Imo State, Destroys Many Shops / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by JayPeeOham: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415844/tricycle-driver-gives-keke-napep-luxurious-design-photo-video/

I think this is the best post to ask this my question that has been bugging me....

Do they ride or drive Keke (Tricycle)

On the matter, the whole thing doesn't make sense without doors on the side of the keke undecided
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Lamasta(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:
I want to drive Keke as a graduate.have I failed society?

Hadley Chase available
What is stopping you
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Jumbojax(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Fresh concept, but e short e sef one passenger na
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Awoleesu(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Eiyaaa... Quite ingenious!
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Bestiee01(f): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lamasta:

What is stopping you
money to purchase it
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by foxxydude: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
This one Na full-time drop keke oh grin
VIPs only
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by pharmaking: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Respect what others value.

Amazing ingenuity.
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Dubetex96(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available

This your comment funny ooo
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by AdorableSat: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Aww this is good
Respect where you work, the place or thing that feeds you is worth every decoration
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by alizma: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
That is for Sunday cruise, if you know you know
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by godofuck231: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Put some dubs in it and make it bounce
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by katordidi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Toyota Corolla no give us cup holders or centre arm rest but this brother has it in his Keke! grin
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available
babe u go hamma. Trust me
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by l0uie(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
If your pocket no dey weighty, no bother stopping him for road.
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available
Books?
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by bizhop01: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Even buhari will still pay him 50 naira
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Bestiee01(f): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bobmarie:
Books?
soft copies
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Backlyen(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wow this nice. I like that!
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by olaolaking: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available
No! You have not. You will pay your bill. Please try to be the owner of the keke and you will do better than many bankers financially
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Lamasta(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:
money to purchase it
Go for hire purchase
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Regie2bless: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415844/tricycle-driver-gives-keke-napep-luxurious-design-photo-video/

keke wey dey carry 3 passengers for back, you don reduce ur own to two sitters, very obvious the keke na your own
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by benjazzy009(m): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bros how is it illegal money ,u better buckle up, transportationis the only way out for now, na like free money
Albert0011:

U think life is easy right
So every graduate without job should start making illegal money.
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by tobisunday(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2022
ceaser:
A good attempt at pimping his ride.

But I hope he is ready for the added fuel consumption. This will add more weight to his kèké and that means more fuel consumption. And in this Buhari era, I don't think I will advice someone to do things that will translate to more fuel consumption. I have already packed my two SUVs since two weeks ago and commuting with either the corolla or the civic. Even today, I barely got home from work with the corolla's guage in reserve. I'm still wondering how I'm gonna get to work tomorrow.

I have been seriously praying before now that electric vehicles should become the mainstream in 9ja roads cos 2022 will be hell for Nigerians as regards the petroleum industry.

And I just wish I could have some startup capital like Elon Musk does (even one-tenth of his capital is enough for me), and I will launch affordable BEVs for Nigerians to the chagrin and shame of Buhari and Dangote.

Hello good morning sir please I want to make enquiry about your civic. I'm planning on getting one for myself this month end by God's grace. What year model is yours and what's the major problem with civics?
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Mayor36: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Electric vehicle in Nigeria when we barely have power for 8 hours a day
ceaser:
A good attempt at pimping his ride.

But I hope he is ready for the added fuel consumption. This will add more weight to his kèké and that means more fuel consumption. And in this Buhari era, I don't think I will advice someone to do things that will translate to more fuel consumption. I have already packed my two SUVs since two weeks ago and commuting with either the corolla or the civic. Even today, I barely got home from work with the corolla's guage in reserve. I'm still wondering how I'm gonna get to work tomorrow.

I have been seriously praying before now that electric vehicles should become the mainstream in 9ja roads cos 2022 will be hell for Nigerians as regards the petroleum industry.

And I just wish I could have some startup capital like Elon Musk does (even one-tenth of his capital is enough for me), and I will launch affordable BEVs for Nigerians to the chagrin and shame of Buhari and Dangote.
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bestiee01:
soft copies
Im interested. How much do you sell?
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Bestiee01(f): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bobmarie:
Im interested. How much do you sell?
100 naira each
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bestiee01:
100 naira each
Can I see samples?
Re: Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) by Bestiee01(f): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bobmarie:
Can I see samples?
wasap me wit the no on my profile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) / Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.