Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. (401 Views)

Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2022
I made a thread concerning how my lil sis got scammed of a reasonable amount last week after getting replys from nl, majority where saying they could track the person with his bank details. Nl tech guru's how true is that?
Acc no:6033004787
Bank:keystone bank.
Name:ejiro bathelome

Thats the scammer's details what's the way forward. Meka.
Re: Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Could be a wallet account... I got scammed that way... cry
Re: Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
Could be a wallet account... I got scammed that way... cry

Sorry for that.
Re: Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. by DannyXpress: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Nigeria is a bleeped up country if not with all these details, you can nail the scammer.

Anyway have you gone to the bank to complain, they will tell you what to do.
Re: Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. by Haakeem(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2022
They go jus dey trowaway money like that.... Kai! Hungerdey!
Re: Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2022
DannyXpress:
Nigeria is a bleeped up country if not with all these details, you can nail the scammer.

Anyway have you gone to the bank to complain, they will tell you what to do.

That's an option too. I just wanted to see if our nl tech guru's could help in tracking the guys since they might have witdrawn the money.
Re: Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. by teeste: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
If the police arrest any scammer or profile any young guy driving Benz , you all will be shouting only in Nigeria and all the rubbish. Now that they have scammed your sister, you have to live with it dear.
Re: Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
teeste:
If the police arrest any scammer or profile any young guy driving Benz , you all will be shouting only in Nigeria and all the rubbish. Now that they have scammed your sister, you have to live with it dear.

And have you seeing me hailing any scammer before?
Nobody hates yahoo boys like freelancers and digital marketers! Paypal,clickbank and many more opportunities are not available in our country all thanks to them!
Re: Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. by NoahHadNoArk: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
teeste:
[/s]

This was so helpful, thnx a lot.

Foolish Cow

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast / This Is Who You Will Marry According To Your Birth Month / I Need A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.