Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,067 members, 7,867,028 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Depressed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depressed (957 Views)

Pregnant And Depressed / Depressed And Unhappy In My Marriage / Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed by Virus20: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Hi family ,
I had to create this page because I am genuinely depressed and feel suicidal,here is my predicament,I will try to be brief and make it clear,I have a brother in Italy ,my only brother,before my mom passed on 3years ago,this my brother is someone that can only send 10k for my mom during festive seasons,my mother always complained to me about his selfish attitude,fast forward to January 2021,I had a discussion with him and I told him I will like to be self employed and get something doing because it is not easy working for someone,I have taught several times and they owe me salary on a meagre salary ,so I decided I was going to open a pos stand so I can be making little money daily ,he said okay and he promised to help me with 200k for everything,the time came and he was telling me stories ,and the last thing he said is that someone is owing him 200k in Nigeria that I should go and drag the person and use it for the business and I said brother, going to redeem a debt I was not there when you made the deal ,you know that is not possible,and the next thing he started insulting me that I am not ready and all ,I still kept on begging that even if he wants to loan me the money that I will pay him back after some months or we will be sharing profits every months ,he insulted me and blocked me ,after a month I have another line ,I added him up on WhatsApp,called and immediately I called my name ,he ended the call and blocked me again the second time ,tears rolled down my eyes ,I felt down and abandoned.I bought the Pos machine and bought chairs and table and did a banner and got a space with a woman selling provision and took a loan from the pos (merchant Loan of 60k)as they started deducted their loan ,the deduction was excessive and now I still owe an outstanding loan of 10k,I have not worked for days because of the loans was deducted,I don't have anyone to go and meet again ,a friend in Canada I just said hi to and told him I will like us to talk,that was the end ,I woke up the next morning and saw he has blocked me (is this how abroad people behave ??)I can't eat because I am thinking 247.I was planning of going to sell my phone but if I sell it ,how can I monitor transaction on the opay web?that will be a challenge.Honestly I feel so down ,I pray God shows me mercy,now I believe when they say Your own immediate family may not help you but strangers . Please anyone that can help me get back to my pos business should please help me ,I feel down, traumatized,abandoned ,I have proofs of my pos,my pos transaction and the chat my brother used to block me .
Please someone should please help me get out this dilemma.May God show me mercy.
Please don't mind my typo.I can be reached through this number.+234 812 431 4229.
Re: Depressed by Virus20: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
These are the merchant Loan deductions.

Re: Depressed by Virus20: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
That is my chat with my brother,please anyone that can help me get back to my business should please help .I pray God shows me mercy,Only God will judge my brother,I see him as a father figure but he disappointed me.

Re: Depressed by smatt1711: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Begging is not an options... Your brother might be in worst situation than what you re into right now , you need money to start a POS business

Try this few things to know if you can raise the money....
1)try and visit new sites ( sites where they build new duplex houses in your area)... Look for someone who does house cleaning business... Beg him to employ you.... Even if the pay is too low take it... What you should aim is not what he is paying you but you want to learn (1) how he get a new job and how he negotiate with client (2) where to buy chemical and how to apply to get a neat clean surface......... Then after your 1st and second job you should master.... Then you start hunting for your own client..... Use Jiji and online forums like nairaland to tell people what you do and your environment.... Then pray to God to land you 2 or 3 jobs so you can raise money to start your POS business....... The truth is nobody own you shit in this world that was why God gave you brain and Energy to work.... USE BRAIN AND APPLY ENERGY...... you will survive.

4 Likes

Re: Depressed by Virus20: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Here is my pos machine

1 Share

Re: Depressed by Nemesis0147(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
smatt1711:
Begging is not an options... Your brother might be in worst situation than what you re into right now , you need money to start a POS business

Try this few things to know if you can raise the money....
1)try and visit new sites ( sites where they build new duplex houses in your area)... Look for someone who does house cleaning business... Beg him to employ you.... Even if the pay is too low take it... What you should aim is not what he is paying you but you want to learn (1) how he get a new job and how he negotiate with client (2) where to buy chemical and how to apply to get a neat clean surface......... Then after your 1st and second job you should master.... Then you start hunting for your own client..... Use Jiji and online forums like nairaland to tell people what you do and your environment.... Then pray to God to land you 2 or 3 jobs so you can raise money to start your POS business....... The truth is nobody own you shit in this world that was why God gave you brain and Energy to work.... USE BRAIN AND APPLY ENERGY...... you will survive.
what useless situation?
Is that why he should be treating his kid brother like this?
What happened to explaining things to him?

The way you guys justify evil on this forum is very annoying

5 Likes

Re: Depressed by Virus20: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nemesis0147:
what useless situation?
Is that why he should be treating his kid brother like this?
What happened to explaining things to him?

The way you guys justify evil on this forum is very annoying
Honestly ,I feel very humiliated.But God will help me ,only God knows best

3 Likes

Re: Depressed by ststyreal(f): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Virus20:

Honestly ,I feel very humiliated.But God will help me ,only God knows best
You sef bone am abeg. Don't call him again... Try and fight for your destiny... You can go and teach in private school for few months and save up some money then, you can comfortably return to your pos business again. Abeg, don't call that your brother again and stop doing like sissy. Rise up and fight like a wounded lion. Vow to yourself that you must make it and work harder no matter how little the pay of any job you get might be, be deligent and happy doing it and God will surely come to your rescue.

3 Likes

Re: Depressed by Virus20: 1:52am On Mar 04, 2022
ststyreal:

You sef bone am abeg. Don't call him again... Try and fight for your destiny... You can go and teach in private school for few months and save up some money then, you can comfortably return to your pos business again. Abeg, don't call that your brother again and stop doing like sissy. Rise up and fight like a wounded lion. Vow to yourself that you must make it and work harder no matter how little the pay of any job you get might be, be deligent and happy doing it and God will surely come to your rescue.
God bless you.
Re: Depressed by baby124: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2022
I don’t understand. So you had money to open up the POS business after all? I don’t understand what exactly is your problem? You only have 10k to pay back on the loan and you will start earning your pay without stress. So why are you depressed? You think your brother must help you. He tried but you did not like the option he gave. It’s obvious he’s not doing so well abroad. Within a few months you will pay your loan and start getting yourself together.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed by oldienavie: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2022
The level of entitlement that Nigerians bring around is very annoying, it is possible that the OP and the mom did not contribute to the brothers hustle when he wanted to travel out.
I know someone whose parents had money but did not give him funds to process his travelling, they were buying cars and the guy was running around looking for money.

When the guy travelled out, people like the op and his family started behaving like they were entitled to his money, they didnt even know if he had settled down abroad.
OP is blaming everyone but himself, OP try to take responsibility for your life, if your brother is not abroad will you not live ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed by hbngtreyu: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Virus20:
Hi family ,
I had to create this page because I am genuinely depressed and feel suicidal,here is my predicament,I will try to be brief and make it clear,I have a brother in Italy ,my only brother,before my mom passed on 3years ago,this my brother is someone that can only send 10k for my mom during festive seasons,my mother always complained to me about his selfish attitude,fast forward to January 2021,I had a discussion with him and I told him I will like to be self employed and get something doing because it is not easy working for someone,I have taught several times and they owe me salary on a meagre salary ,so I decided I was going to open a pos stand so I can be making little money daily ,he said okay and he promised to help me with 200k for everything,the time came and he was telling me stories ,and the last thing he said is that someone is owing him 200k in Nigeria that I should go and drag the person and use it for the business and I said brother, going to redeem a debt I was not there when you made the deal ,you know that is not possible,and the next thing he started insulting me that I am not ready and all ,I still kept on begging that even if he wants to loan me the money that I will pay him back after some months or we will be sharing profits every months ,he insulted me and blocked me ,after a month I have another line ,I added him up on WhatsApp,called and immediately I called my name ,he ended the call and blocked me again the second time ,tears rolled down my eyes ,I felt down and abandoned.I bought the Pos machine and bought chairs and table and did a banner and got a space with a woman selling provision and took a loan from the pos (merchant Loan of 60k)as they started deducted their loan ,the deduction was excessive and now I still owe an outstanding loan of 10k,I have not worked for days because of the loans was deducted,I don't have anyone to go and meet again ,a friend in Canada I just said hi to and told him I will like us to talk,that was the end ,I woke up the next morning and saw he has blocked me (is this how abroad people behave ??)I can't eat because I am thinking 247.I was planning of going to sell my phone but if I sell it ,how can I monitor transaction on the opay web?that will be a challenge.Honestly I feel so down ,I pray God shows me mercy,now I believe when they say Your own immediate family may not help you but strangers . Please anyone that can help me get back to my pos business should please help me ,I feel down, traumatized,abandoned ,I have proofs of my pos,my pos transaction and the chat my brother used to block me .
Please someone should please help me get out this dilemma.May God show me mercy.
Please don't mind my typo.I can be reached through this number.+234 812 431 4229.
Send me mail. I will help you with your 10k debt. I hope that helps you get back on your feet. And then make sure to update me weekly or monthly.

3 Likes

Re: Depressed by Virus20: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2022
Hi sir ,I don't really know how to send email out here ,but here is my my email: enasesweet74@gmail.com. and my account details is 0129922707.enase sweet Felix.GTB.I will always keep you posted.Lots of gratitude .

quote author=hbngtreyu post=110734915]
Send me mail. I will help you with your 10k debt. I hope that helps you get back on your feet. And then make sure to update me weekly or monthly.[/quote]
Re: Depressed by hbngtreyu: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Virus20:
Hi sir ,I don't really know how to send email out here ,but here is my my email: enasesweet74@gmail.com. and my account details is 0129922707.enase sweet Felix.GTB.I will always keep you posted.Lots of gratitude .

quote author=hbngtreyu post=110734915]
Send me mail. I will help you with your 10k debt. I hope that helps you get back on your feet. And then make sure to update me weekly or monthly.
I sent you a mail
Re: Depressed by Virus20: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2022
I have not got it sir, immediately I see it ,I will reply back .But here is my WhatsApp number
+234 812 431 4229.
Re: Depressed by Virus20: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2022
I didn't get the mail sir/ma

hbngtreyu:

I sent you a mail
Re: Depressed by Virus20: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
You can get through to me with my WhatsApp number or email: enasesweet74@gmail.com.
Virus20:
I have not got it sir, immediately I see it ,I will reply back .But here is my WhatsApp number
+234 812 431 4229.
Re: Depressed by Virus20: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oh sir ,I just saw your mail on my spam now and I have replied now
Re: Depressed by ststyreal(f): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Virus20:

God bless you.
Amennnnnn and bless you too
Re: Depressed by Virus20: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sir /ma honestly ,you are a great person ,I got the money ,and I will always update you weekly and monthly how business is going.What my own blood could not do ,you did without blinking an eye lid ,and for my brother I have cut ties with him.If you are a man ,you are my brother,if you are a woman,you are my mother ,I owe you alot .

quote author=ststyreal post=110746910]
Amennnnnn and bless you too[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Depressed by hbngtreyu: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Virus20:
Sir /ma honestly ,you are a great person ,I got the money ,and I will always update you weekly and monthly how business is going.What my own blood could not do ,you did without blinking an eye lid ,and for my brother I have cut ties with him.If you are a man ,you are my brother,if you are a woman,you are my mother ,I owe you alot .

It's okay to still talk to your brother. Don't cut him off or burn bridges. He must have his own challenges, just give him some room.

1 Like

Re: Depressed by Virus20: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
I will do as you adviced,he is always in my prayers.Thanks so much and I always keep you posted.

uote author=hbngtreyu post=110749615]
It's okay to still talk to your brother. Don't cut him off or burn bridges. He must have his own challenges, just give him some room.[/quote]
Re: Depressed by zubby29(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you for wat u did, God bless you
ststyreal:

Re: Depressed by madampresident(f): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Op, I'm speechless at your story because I have been in your shoes once.

One advice I have for you is this "Never look up to man". May God provide for you in ways you never imagined.
Re: Depressed by hbngtreyu: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Virus20:

I hope say you no say na be send you the money?
Re: Depressed by Virus20: 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks so much .Only God first and last
quote author=madampresident post=110756253]Op, I'm speechless at your story because I have been in your shoes once.

One advice I have for you is this "Never look up to man". May God provide for you in ways you never imagined.[/quote]
Re: Depressed by Virus20: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks sir /ma

quote author=hbngtreyu post=110756498]
I hope say you no say na be send you the money?[/quote]
Re: Depressed by superCleanworks(m): 2:18am On Mar 05, 2022
Virus20:
Hi family ,
I had to create this page because I am genuinely depressed and feel suicidal,.

guy dont cry. life is like that and with time only few things will surprise you. this should make you more mature and add to your experience.
your brother no try but keep that aside for now. no use malice block your focus.
many years ago i deleted anything oversea brother from my phones.
guess what, those who had my time called me or got my number from people to look for me by them selves.
Re: Depressed by Virus20: 3:48am On Mar 05, 2022
Thanks alot .God bless you.

ote author=superCleanworks post=110760044]

guy dont cry. life is like that and with time only few things will surprise you. this should make you more mature and add to your experience.
your brother no try but keep that aside for now. no use malice block your focus.
many years ago i deleted anything oversea brother from my phones.
guess what, those who had my time called me or got my number from people to look for me by them selves.

[/quote]
Re: Depressed by ibechris(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
I have said it severally and without been biased,abroad people are not having it easy take it or leave it.
The shame of not accepting his role as the senior is the major concern here.

However,I feel your brother is not telling u the truth,may be things aren't working for him over there and that is the reason why he is avoiding u.

Even the Canada one is also avoiding u,I just hope people are seeing that it is not easy any where.
Re: Depressed by Badadvisor: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Don't ever contact him again and he ever try reaching out to you hang up on him and block him off. Use this as a motivation to go hard, give yourself some self respect man. See as you dey chat with your blood brother as if na your boss or employee.
Ignore that dude forever and try to stay far away from him. Your mom is gone, it's obvious he doesn't see you as a family anymore.
Facts
Re: Depressed by faithfull18(f): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Badadvisor:
Don't ever contact him again and he ever try reaching out to you hang up on him and block him off. Use this as a motivation to go hard, give yourself some self respect man. See as you dey chat with your blood brother as if na your boss or employee.
Ignore that dude forever and try to stay far away from him. Your mom is gone, it's obvious he doesn't see you as a family anymore.
Facts
Lol, your comment and moniker correlates.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened In My Niece's School / Wife Shouts On Husband For Mourning His Dead Ex / Abortion Or Abandonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.