Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. (3757 Views)

Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious? / Our Boss Was Late.... / What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Loverofpeace: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
If you remember my last threadhttps://www.nairaland.com/7008752/boss-diabolic-just-being-superstitious I talked about suspecting my boss for mysterious dissapearence of money from the pos shop ,since Monday I always pray on the money given to me by my boss before opening the shop in the the morning and God being merciful my accounts always balanced since since Monday till date,
something happened on Monday night that really shocked me,I didn't go home on Monday I spent the night with a friend of mine that also works In the company,we didn't sleep early we were outside in the street gisting because there was no light and heat was much,the guy ordered shawarma but unfortunately he was constipated so he couldn't eat it I wasn't hungry too so I asked him to sell the shawarma to one of our neighbors since it was still hot and sealed,so we called the guy out so he bought the shawarma since there is no where he can get food at that time of the day.

The guy joined our gist because I actually brought up the topic of pos money shortages that has being plaguing me since I started working in the company,after hearing our stories he laughed loud and told us we don't know the kind of company we are working or who we are working for,that as long as we are working in that company we will keep recording loses that it is beyond the ordinary that everybody that worked there actually ran away because of excess debt, throughout that Night I became worried,I couldn't sleep because I am yet to pay my debts and even if I quit the job I will need money to sustain to till I get another one this month will be my last month, so guys jazz/vodoo is realoo I suspect the guy uses debt to keep his workers from leaving because even the pay is not encouraging.

6 Likes

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Bestiee01(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Chai Africans!who do una like this?there is no juju any where

Hadley Chase available

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Start and end your days with prayers and I can assure you that no jazz can work on you

15 Likes

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Loverofpeace: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available

You think it's a joke?
Pray make you no jam.

13 Likes

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Jubal01: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by DannyXpress: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available
Believe what you want to believe and allow others believe what they want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by eddynaira125: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available

Be careful with your believe, pray you and your likes in NAIRALAND don't learn from experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by eddynaira125: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
My prayer is to all those NAIRALANDERS that don't believe on spiritual should one way or the other jam some good event, I will like to know the physical approach they use in dealing with the spiritual problem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by uthlaw: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
You believe in juju abi,until they use you for ritual!

1 Like

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by MufasaLion: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
WTF? I even thought you caught him with something or have a solid evidence. Why don't you just go ahead and confront him?

You're a joker and a coward.

4 Likes

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Loverofpeace: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
WTF? I even thought you caught him with something or have a solid evidence. Why don't you just go ahead and confront him?

Will that be necessary?
You talk like you don't have sense,I rather walk away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by loadedvibes: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lol.. na to begin pray na.. then quit the job

1 Like

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Bluezy13(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

If a neighbor that he hadn't discussed it with and has witnessed several events could attest to it, what more evidence does he need ?
You are expecting him to catch the boss doing voodoo or something

OP if your account has been faultless since you started praying, then you should maintain the prayer pending when leave.
I am not a believer of any God, but I believe in people doing whatever works for them as long as it doesn't affect another person negatively.

3 Likes

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by truthCoder: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lol

I have seen professors believe in stuffs that defy basic logic.

This is not new.

Dumb people will remain dumb until they stop being dumb.

Instead of you to focus on becoming a better cash manager at your job, you are still implying that the innocent business man who employed you is responsible for your present status.

Every day you spend working for someone you dont trust, is a day stolen, both from your sanity and the employer’s time. The man entrusted you with a liquid asset…cash. Yet you think because you are careless to lose cash, he js coming back to steal it from you?

It is because of this kind of foolish reasoning that poor old people suffer in villages across Africa. Foolish children dont want to go home because of village people.

We will all grow old with time.

May we all be wished what we wished on others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
just quit
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by budaatum: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
truthCoder:
Lol

This is not new.

Instead of you to focus on becoming a better cash manager at your job, you are still implying that the innocent business man who employed you is responsible for your present status.

Every day you spend working for someone you dont trust, is a day stolen, both from your sanity and the employer’s time. The man entrusted you with a liquid asset…cash. Yet you think because you are careless to lose cash, he js coming back to steal it from you?

It is because of this kind of foolish reasoning that poor old people suffer in villages across Africa. Foolish children dont want to go home because of village people.

In fact, who needs JuJu with employees like this op! Is this rumouring not enough to ruin anyone's business?

Loverofpeace, please resign from this job and go work elsewhere. You don't seem to love peace here.
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Xantel(f): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dealing with that kind of boss is a small thing
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by ParpahSeventy: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available
You think or sound "civilized" in your little mind, but the unfortunate situation is that you civility is not beyond what you see on android phones and TV, it's very obvious from this comment.
You are not even civilized up to the common African level talk more of being above the African level, you are yet to come to reality of living in Africa, in a nut shell "you never see anything".
Most of you typing thrash about logic and civility don't know basics about logic and civility and mostly haven't gone out of your parents homes.
When you encounter events in this life, you will realise certain events defy all forms of logic and you are seeing them right in front you, your eyes will bleed, your orientation about life will change.
You will come to understand that life is deeper than what you see on the surface.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Danjikanbauchi: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
You no even get serious gist, I thought your boss have confess and ask you to forgive him
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Bestiee01(f): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

You think or sound "civilized" in your little mind, but the unfortunate situation is that you civility is not beyond what you see on android phones and TV, it's very obvious from this comment.
You are not even civilized up to the common African level talk more of being above the African level, you are yet to come to reality of living in Africa, in a nut shell "you never see anything".
Most of you typing thrash about logic and civility don't know basics about logic and civility and mostly haven't gone out of your parents homes.
When you encounter events in this life, you will realise certain events defy all forms of logic and you are seeing them right in front you, your eyes will bleed, your orientation about life will change.
You will come to understand that life is deeper than what you see on the surface.
no wonder ur name is storyteller cos of what u spent time to do here,is typing story!it is wat u believe that affects you,ibl believe there's nothing like juju.u believe whatever u wish to believe
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Loverofpeace: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Bro don't talk much just leave them to believe what they like,I my former work place things where moving well for me,I was able to save and buy laptop and payed my rent,but since I started working here I can barely Dave 10k no matter how hard I try since 3months of work.
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by zed7: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
I don't know about jazz, but one thing I know is that the OP will never progress or be successful.
He will always be held down by his mentality except a radical change happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by Charmingrascal(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:

Hadley Chase available

Juju no dey anywhere abi?
Dey there make pant dey wear u

1 Like

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by ParpahSeventy: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bestiee01:
no wonder ur name is storyteller cos of what u spent time to do here,is typing story!it is wat u believe that affects you,ibl believe there's nothing like juju.u believe whatever u wish to believe

Then keep your shallow beliefs to yourself and stop abusing Africans when you are still living under the shadows of your parents.
A day will come your so called belief will disappoint you.
You will remember this statement when it happens.

1 Like

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by ParpahSeventy: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Bro don't talk much just leave them to believe what they like,I my former work place things where moving well for me,I was able to save and buy laptop and payed my rent,but since I started working here I can barely Dave 10k no matter how hard I try since 3months of work.
Believing is not the problem, they shouldn't abuse others because of their own beliefs.
They don't believe in diabolical powers, so why abuse people that have experienced it.

1 Like

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by alphaNomega: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
truthCoder:
Lol

This is not new.

I swear. Go to school and focus they will say school na scam. When they start hustling and their inability to calculate numbers becomes glaring, they say their neighbours are diabolical.

Fuçking imbecilés

2 Likes

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by CaveAdullam: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Was having the mindset that you came with reasonable evidences to justify your claims. You're a religious person but..."thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor". So, what's happening now?

Instead of running helter skelter looking for more confirmation biases, sit down and analyse properly.

Thanks.
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by techWriter3: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
began and beginning your hours with blessings and I can pledge you that no Music can labors on you
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by truthCoder: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

You are talking in the rubbish
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by ShenTeh(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
eddynaira125:
My prayer is to all those NAIRALANDERS that don't believe on spiritual should one way or the other jam some good event, I will like to know the physical approach they use in dealing with the spiritual problem

They don't believe, but tell them to go to the cemetery alone at midnight and see how they shiver.
Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by ParpahSeventy: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
truthCoder:

You are talking in the rubbish
Your statement doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Update: What I Suspected About My My Diabolic Boss Was Actually True. by truthCoder: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Your statement doesn't make any sense.

Read what you wrote calmly and try to see if there is any cohesive sense therein.

It was a ramble which surmises nothing.

Hence, you are talking in the nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 / An Engineer Needs An Advice / Salaries For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.