Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Video: Singer Timaya Was Arrested For Hitting A Lady With His Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Singer Timaya Was Arrested For Hitting A Lady With His Car (133 Views)

Singer Timaya Acquires A Tesla Cyber Truck / Singer, Timaya Allegedly Dumps Actress Caroline Danjuma After Sleeping With Her / Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Singer Timaya Was Arrested For Hitting A Lady With His Car by Ebiragirl(f): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Singer Timaya who is a Nigerian musician and a star have been arrested hours after he was accused of almost killing a young lady.

On Wednesday, March 2, 2022, an Instagram user Osinubi Omowumi, who claimed to be the sister of the victim, accused the music star of ramming his car into her sister after she challenged him for damaging her car.

In the latest development, some group of men from the Nigerian Police Force stormed the residence of the music star on Thursday morning dated 3rd March 2022.

The singer was seen in the video explaining himself to the police officers what actually transpired during the alleged absconding incident.

A few minutes later he was accompanied out of his house by the armed police officers.

Omowumi accused the music star of causing severe injuries to her sister.

“She is in the hospital now in serious pain and the funniest part is me messaging him to do the needful but this wicked fellow blocked me after reading my messages,” part of her post read.

She also accused him of blocking her on Instagram when she tried to reach out to him.

Watch the video below:
Source: https://abujabuzz.com.ng/singer-timaya-have-been-arrested/5153/

Re: Video: Singer Timaya Was Arrested For Hitting A Lady With His Car by immortalcrown(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Egberi papa one of Bayelsa, make una settle am well. No follow turn celebrity to yeyebrity.

I do not know if this story is true or false. All I say is, live and let live. Be considerate in dealing with your fellow human. Neither your wealth not your poverty should make you consider yourself more human than other people.
P E A C E !

(1) (Reply)

Chissom Anthony – “Spiritual Victory Yields Physical Manifestation Of Glory" / Baba Ijesha Tells Court Princess Set Him Up With The Minor Because Of Jealousy / School Is Not Easy Ohh”- James Brown Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.