Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Atiku Abubakar Confirms Bid To Run For President In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Confirms Bid To Run For President In 2023 (371 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Atiku Abubakar Confirms His Plane Was Searched By Security Operatives / Atiku Abubakar Confirms PDP Presidential Primaries Win With A Tweet (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Confirms Bid To Run For President In 2023 by naijabetlee(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar has formally joined the presidential race ahead of the 2023 general elections.

According to a video found online, Atiku who lost to President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 Presidential elections, made the declaration while meeting with some stakeholders.

The former VP explained that this decision followed the need for good governance in Nigeria, pointing out that he has what it takes to salvage the country from the numerous challenges facing it.

He said, "we are in one of the trying and tough times in our history in this country. Poverty insecurity joblessness and insecurity."

"There has never been a time when Nigerians need serious leadership than now."

"PDP is in a better position to offer Nigerians that desirable leadership. That is what I want to offer I want to offer solutions to our problems."

"I have the experience and the lower and highest level. As a vice president of Nigeria I made much progress in national transformation."

"As as a businessman I have solved grassroot problems by creating jobs for thousands of people."

Place a bet on politics on www.naijabet.com

Re: Atiku Abubakar Confirms Bid To Run For President In 2023 by dawnomike(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Interesting... He is welcome to the game
Re: Atiku Abubakar Confirms Bid To Run For President In 2023 by Jostoman: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good luck to our energetic ATIKU.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Confirms Bid To Run For President In 2023 by WonderManly(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yes...

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Child Trending As ESN Operative’s Fake — IPOB / What Is The Situation Of Light In Your Area? / 2023: Association Of Southwest Igbo Town Unions Expels Members Without PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.