Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money (55932 Views)

We Didn’t Give Dangote License For Fuel Import ― NNPCL / Obajana: Kogi Youths Give Dangote 3-Day Ultimatum To Settle Their Grievances / ICPC: 257 Projects Worth N20bn Duplicated In 2021 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by dre11(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27
My Firm Now Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money —Outgoing Anambra CP

The outgoing Commissioner of Police in Anambra State, Aderemi Adeoye, says he is now going fully into business and he is ready to give Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, a run for his money.

Adeoye stated this on Saturday during his ceremonial pull out parade from the Nigeria Police Force at Dr Alex Ekwueme Square in Awka, Anambra State capital.

According to him, he had been at various police units and formations in Anambra state and performed very well, noting that during those years, he served many police commissioners who recorded outstanding performances.

He said that his long sevice to the state before becoming a commissioner made him a better commissioner, who was prepared for the position.

He also stated that he had been to various dangerous places without a scare to the glory of God.

“I have been through militancy in Niger Delta, Boko Haram in North East, fought IPOB militancy in the South East, and I’m glad that I’m alive today. Despite face-to-face gunfire and bombs we encountered, to the glory of God I did not have any scare on me.

The opportunity of being made Commission of Police in Anambra State was my crowning glory of my career in the police. I came in prepared as the CP of the State,” he said.

Adeoye, while commending the Nigeria Police and Nigerians said he had also prepared himself for retirement days.

“I thank NPF for the opportunity to serve and Nigeria for investing in me through training at home and abroad. I have been privileged to be trained in Ghana, England, Israel, California and more.

I have served abroad in the United Nations, and this career gave me opportunities for self development, and these have prepared me for retirement. It’s been a unique privilege serving Anambra.

“I’m proud of my men at Anambra State Police Command. You are gallant, heroic and never giving up. We didn’t achieve anything through individual efforts but with other sister agencies,” he stated.

He said that he founded Alpha Trust Investment Club (ATIC) Limited in 2018 and they started it with a modest sum of N54 million, but the investment was now worth over N20 billion.

He said the club currently has investments worth over N20billion, and that as he retired, he would go into business full time, ready to give Dangote a run for his money.

That will be my full time business from Wednesday, May 1 when I fully disengage. We have been investing and now we want to go into full time business and we will in the next 10 years give Dangote a run for his money,” Adeoye said.

He also described Anambra State as a good place with good people, saying that he cannot say any evil against the state and the people.

Earlier, the Anambra State Governor, represented by Deputy Governor, Dr Onyekachi Ibezim, praised Adeoye for his efforts in helping Soludo fight insecurity in the state.

He said, “There’s a time to start and a time to begin and a time to end everything. We knew today would come. The CP came to Anambra and has played his role meritoriously. He came when Soludo was tackling insecurity and people were in the bush fighting lawful citizens.

“Adeoye came in at the same time with his own style and dedication, sincerity of purpose and doggedness and within a short space, Anambra is now calm.
It is not over until it is over and the fight is still sustained.

“If it were in our hands, we will say let this good man continue because we are happy with his works. A street has been named after him and many awards too. I’m happy to proclaim that you are now a citizen of Anambra. We wish you well in your future endeavours.”

https://dailytrust.com/my-firm-now-worth-n20bn-will-give-dangote-a-run-for-his-money-outgoing-anambra-cp/

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by bmaster2000: 9:26pm On Apr 27
dre11:

My Firm Now Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money —Outgoing Anambra CP

The outgoing Commissioner of Police in Anambra State, Aderemi Adeoye, says he is now going fully into business and he is ready to give Africa’s…

Inf

https://dailytrust.com/my-firm-now-worth-n20bn-will-give-dangote-a-run-for-his-money-outgoing-anambra-cp/

Nlfpmod

If an unknown retired CP can raised N20 billion
while he was in active service with police force ...how much do you think CSP Nwafor would have raised when he was in Active service in police force through Obi Peter ....in Anambra state

Money dey for police work oh...always use your sense

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Eshera: 9:26pm On Apr 27
Not bad to compete

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by 9gerian: 9:41pm On Apr 27
So where is efcc when you need them?

dre11:

The outgoing Commissioner of Police in Anambra State, Aderemi Adeoye, says he is now going fully into business and he is ready to give Africa’s…

Nlfpmod

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27
EFCC should invite him

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by NorthernAgender: 9:59pm On Apr 27
I guess he refused to disburse the security money they allocated to his office during the election.

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by EmeeNaka: 10:01pm On Apr 27
Good luck to him

1 Like

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27
He should check the expiry date of the Wine
he was drinking at the ceremony

Baba must have been High on cheap wine
To compare Dangote's net worth of 14.4 billion Dollars to 20 billion naira cheesy grin

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by specialmati(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin anambra state is the only state that every federal government criminal will love to serve. grin grin grin grin

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Okete001(f): 10:23pm On Apr 27
Hehehe

The spirit of chest beating has entered this one.

Their disease for that place don dey affect am.

Tí ewé bá pé lára ose

We just hope he has not started eating human flesh

84 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by cjudy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27
Money from Oga Roger me. Extortions from motorist and yahoo boys.

They play

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Koralords: 10:23pm On Apr 27
Make Una try dey read, the man formed a club and people from abroad joined and contributed money they invested in real estates,
No be everything be corruption and fraud

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Devil1Messenger: 10:23pm On Apr 27
bmaster2000:

If an unknown retired CP can raised N20 billion
while he was in active service with police force ...how much do you think CSP Nwafor would have raised when he was in Active service in police force through Obi Peter ....in Anambra state

Money dey for police work oh...always use your sense
Lolz
Obi must enter the picture 😁
Thank u for making him more popular

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by MVLOX(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27
Where you take see money Oga....

1 Like

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by porthouse7(f): 10:24pm On Apr 27
Hope the money is legit, I just trust any police

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Makunahatata: 10:25pm On Apr 27
MVLOX:
Where you take see money Oga....
read

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Papayaayasager(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27
How much was his salary and where did he get all those money from?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Thundafireseun: 10:26pm On Apr 27
EFCC will turn blind, deaf, dumb and disabled when they see messages like these….

If it’s to arrest small boys now …. EFCC Will magically turn into white lion

Koralords:
Make Una try dey read, the man formed a club and people from abroad joined and contributed money they invested in real estates,
No be everything be corruption and fraud

No offence meant…..

You are dullll if you believe that his story is true

A policeman told you he has #20 billion investments and your mind told you he is not corrupt I pity you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27
Ccc
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Vicotex(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27
This one don thief money tire.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by UHLmoving: 10:27pm On Apr 27
Please give the run

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by seborrhic: 10:27pm On Apr 27
Of course the criminal doesn't even understand the implications of what he just said.
A police officer able to start a business with ₦56m,while even still in the police force!
All police personnel salary is known.So even without spending a dime of his salary,how did he come about ₦56m?
He even said it proudly showing he doesn't even have a damn clue the meaning and implications of what he said.
Real comedy this country is.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Opak001(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27
Any which way,
Oga!!
Will that bring rice and PMS back to the
President Yaradua(RIP) price.

1 Like

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by TechBaron: 10:27pm On Apr 27
Toh
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Adegokenath(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27
Simple English many of you don't understand he said he started with 54m

2 Likes

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by StOla: 10:28pm On Apr 27
To boast so openly, he must be ready to defend himself whenever EFCC come visiting.

5 Likes

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Magnumproperty: 10:28pm On Apr 27
Well done oga CP. But the CP funny oooo. How you wan take give Dangote a run for his money with just 20 Billi. Even Adenuga no fit make dis kind Statement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by MoonWater: 10:28pm On Apr 27
Don't over play your tunes Oga police

1 Like

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Shimran(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27
N50 Million investment in 2018 is now worth N20 bn. Was it because of Naira devaluation or I'm missing something

7 Likes

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by datola: 10:29pm On Apr 27
Hmmmm... Nigeria gor you
Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by Franzinni: 10:29pm On Apr 27
20 billion naira .... How did you generate that much ? Don't tell me that returns pay that much ? Or did you collect returns from every dpo in the country because if so then I will understand how you are able to ..... In short EFCC please invite this man so he can be congratulated properly... ICPC .... Hope you are dusting your jacket down.

The youth of Nigeria will not have anything to look forward to with the rate at which these elders are gandollaring the nation

7 Likes

Re: Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money by seunlayi(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27
@Efcc, icpc, INTERPOL

Leave whatever case you are working on presently, come and drill this man, many mystery will be unraveled through him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) / El-Rufai, Wike, Oyetola, Alake, Fagbemi Make Ministers List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.