Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,461 members, 7,846,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Faithia Williams Bags Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday With Real Estate Company - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Williams Bags Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday With Real Estate Company (621 Views)

Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her / Faithia Williams Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Urges Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Faithia Williams: Why My Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithia Williams Bags Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday With Real Estate Company by KingSBB: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Faithia Williams Bags Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday With Kayode Obembe Real Estate Company

Nollywood Actress Faithia Williams celebrates in double dose as she bags a new endorsement deal with Kayode Obembe Real Estate Company at her Grand style birthday party which took place at the Federal Palace Hotel on the 27th of February 2022.

The Celebrity Packed Birthday party which was themed #FaithiaUnusual witnessed top Nollywood stars such as Toyin Abraham, Mercy Aigbe, Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo, Wumi Toriola and other dignitaries including MC Oluomo, IBD Dende, Desmond Eliot and the likes.

During the event, the celebrant, Faithia Williams bagged a new Endorsement deal with Kayode Obembe properties as she was gifted a brand new car by CEO, Pastor Kayode Obembe.

Speaking on the Endorsement Deal, Faithia Williams had this to say “ This endorsement deal means a lot to me because Kayode Obembe Real Estate Company believes in Integrity, Class, Quality Products and Customer Satisfaction which is what “Faithia Williams” The brand portrays. I want to say a big thank you to Pastor Kayode for this great opportunity to collaborate with the brand and I promise to be a good ambassador to this brand. Finally, I want to use this medium to urge y’all to patronize Kayode Obembe Real Estate Company as you won’t be disappointed in anyway”

Re: Faithia Williams Bags Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday With Real Estate Company by yok: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nollywood Actress Faithia Williams celebrates in double dose as she bags a new endorsement deal with Kayode Obembe Real Estate Company at her Grand style birthday party which took place at the Federal Palace Hotel on the 27th of February 2022.

The Celebrity Packed Birthday party which was themed #FaithiaUnusual witnessed top Nollywood stars such as Toyin Abraham, Mercy Aigbe, Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo, Wumi Toriola and other dignitaries including MC Oluomo, IBD Dende, Desmond Eliot and the likes.

During the event, the celebrant, Faithia Williams bagged a new Endorsement deal with Kayode Obembe properties as she was gifted a brand new car by CEO, Pastor Kayode Obembe.

Speaking on the Endorsement Deal, Faithia Williams had this to say “ This endorsement deal means a lot to me because Kayode Obembe Real Estate Company believes in Integrity, Class, Quality Products and Customer Satisfaction which is what “Faithia Williams” The brand portrays. I want to say a big thank you to Pastor Kayode for this great opportunity to collaborate with the brand and I promise to be a good ambassador to this brand. Finally, I want to use this medium to urge y’all to patronize Kayode Obembe Real Estate Company as you won’t be disappointed in anyway”[/quote]
—---------

Hello Pastor. Obembe. Please we hope you will fulfill your promise. You use to be a good man. I will not say more than this.
Re: Faithia Williams Bags Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday With Real Estate Company by yok: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=KingSBB post=110726338]Faithia Williams Bags Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday With Kayode Obembe Real Estate Company
Re: Faithia Williams Bags Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday With Real Estate Company by yok: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=yok post=111735307][/quote]
The issue with Kayode Obembe is beign sorted out. He is still a good man to do business with.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable 10000 Pounds "N1.6M" (video) / PHOTOS: AMVCA Fashion Show / Israel DMW Replies After Being Dragged For His Comment On Wizkid’s Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.