Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident (44916 Views)

Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience / Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by oluwaseyi0: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2022
ITbomb:

Until you experience it.

For safety purposes, if you are involved in any altercation on the road and you sense that the other party is not reasonable and boys are gathering, drive off immediately and report yourself to the police

So you will bash my car and drive off, the way some of our people pass judgement

Imagine it's the lady that bash Timaya, then ask Timaya to give her his number to reason his matter latter and then she drive off with Timaya holding on to her car

I guess the judgement will have been different

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Doubleoh7: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2022
ITbomb:

Until you experience it.

For safety purposes, if you are involved in any altercation on the road and you sense that the other party is not reasonable and boys are gathering, drive off immediately and report yourself to the police
God bless you plenty for the last line of your statement. Drive off for your safety but report to the nearest police station. Now ask urself if he did that?

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by dewafi: 9:44am On Mar 04, 2022
Arrest him jor
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2022
harqinhola:
This is a very intelligent move . Chullo way

Did he take her to the hospital?
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by ICEWIN: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2022
ITbomb:

Until you experience it.

you talk well bro

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by mcdokwe(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2022
EXLOVER:
There is always 3 sides to a story, but i don't we will need a third side to this story. Some many people have called out Timaya on social media, calling him all sought of names.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hit-and-run-i-didnt-abandon-victim-says-timaya/%3famp
they arrested you in her house and then you went to her house from the station, ayam.not understanding

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by EgunMogaji2: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Oro lori iro.

Leaving the scene of an accident should be a felonious crime here with immediate arrest without bail (has proven a flight risk already).

I'm certain this is a matter of do you know who I am?

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Ayomi90: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Oga I know. I was only responding to his tweet. "He prays never to fall in love" which is not related to this topic. Thank you.
You got him wrong, saying never to fall in love means he doesn't want to fall. grin
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by DonBenny77(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2022
All I know is dude is an arrogant Peace of sheet.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by s4cs: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2022
there's no how you'll brush somebody's car and not know it. Wish her quick recovery though.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Antoeni(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Plantain Seller, Please be More Careful Next Time

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by ICEWIN: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
From the write-up Timaya didn't handle things well, infact big manarism is worrying him

You bash someone's car, you feel too big to step out of your car to see the damages you've cause yet you effontary tells the victim to give you her number meaning you will talk to her later when you have her time then you will now claim you never know her

You must be winning me if you don't know that in Lagos when there is a car bash we all stop at the scene of incident to resolve it
your opinion is questionable.
go and read properly, he ask for phone number and account details, na una dey focus on one part and leave the rest.
if u are involved in a car accident if the person is not reasonable is advicable to leave the scene immediately and report your self to the nearest police Station.
what if hoodlums attact him did you consider that aspect safety first, I put myself first B4 any body......

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by SmartPolician: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters but why is this kind of thing being done by people from south south clan... Reminds me of this woman below... Hey! This is just a pattern I have observed I'm not tribalistic o wink

There's nothing like South South in the map.
If you think your tribe is being targeted, you name your tribe. Just like Nigeria, South South is another political joke because it doesn't exist in the map.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by farouk2much(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Liar... Liar..... You hit her and God don exposed you

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by danot1030: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Damage control

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by FANTASER: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2022
Thank God he narrated his own side of the story,to clear his name. smiley
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Blackdisciple(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2022
his team went to visit the woman at the hospital shortly after the incident and stayed there till midnight, and he went to her home the morning after the incident.

Which mean there was a hit and run.

Hit and run means you hit someone you didn't help the person rather you ran away....

Abi you been no no say you hit someone wey you not wait haba ...

If it was ajah I would have said he was scared to be Lynched , but in lekki were you can stop and help the person no one will lay his hands on you but you chose to move simply because you have no heart ok continue...

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Indispensable85(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Timaya no fit write this thing jare

Liar! How can you scratch another person's car in a slow moving traffic and you LL not know when you are not a danfo driver

You obviously never driven on Lagos road.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by tritt(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2022
You are a MUMUMAN!! in asari's voice.

Cholls:
My brothers and sisters but why is this kind of thing being done by people from south south clan... Reminds me of this woman below... Hey! This is just a pattern I have observed I'm not tribalistic o wink

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2022
Cholls:

Go and siddon
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by bakar007: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2022
kambili999:
it's people like you that fuel tribalism and act sarcastic about it. lipsrsealed undecided
Thank you
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2022
SmartPolician:

There's nothing like South South in the map.
If you think your tribe is being targeted, you name your tribe. Just like Nigeria, South South is another political joke because it doesn't exist in the map.
What about Southeast?
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by bakar007: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2022
tritt:
You are a MUMUMAN!! in asari's voice.

100%
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Femeto: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2022
grin grin Apologies accepted. But na you sha injure her. She must take you to court so you would pay damages.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by bakar007: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Cholls:
Tribal bigot like you , change your mentality
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by bakar007: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Cholls:
Tribal bigot , change your mentality
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by JustforMen: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[/b]

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

Let the gods of snowflakes arise and ban people from living on earth!

Every small thing rule 1, 2, 3, 4, 5......

What is all this about talking shit to people online and once someone says something you are not matured or intelligent enough to understand, you start invoking your gods and creators to come and do your bidding?

As if one looses anything by being banned from a faceless forum that allows for jobless people to create tens of accounts if they so wish.

Get. Sense or at least, get a thick skin... You are not entitled to pampering outside your home... Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by SmartPolician: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2022
justosee:

What about Southeast?

Return to your Geography class and stop quoting me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw / Man Recreates Toke Makinwa's Nude Photo / 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.