Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident (44920 Views)

Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience / Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by JayPeeOham: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Timaya is someone who has a humble beginning and hasn't forgotten where and how he started so I knew from when I first saw the other post that he isn't capable of such inhumanity
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Crimsoneagle: 10:05am On Mar 04, 2022
iLegendd:
He wasn't asking for the number for love or relationship. He wanted to get in touch to help pay when her car is fixed.
this is unrelated but your book is inspiring bro
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters but why is this kind of thing being done by people from south south clan... Reminds me of this woman below... Hey! This is just a pattern I have observed I'm not tribalistic o wink

You're sick in the head. What's SS about the accident? Hasn't he done enough. The lady is just trying to act up.
I hate people who are tribalistic. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Indispensable85(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Timaya no fit write this thing jare

Liar! How can you scratch another person's car in a slow moving traffic and you LL not know when you are not a danfo driver

May God deliver you from poverty. There's a level you grow to in life and career you have in place a well organized structure and team. You don't expect him to write,he has a department for that. Just like other big artist, politicians, business men, CEOs etc. There are people who get paid for that.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Indispensable85(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Na timaya write this statement??

May God deliver you from poverty. There's a level you grow to in life and career you have in place a well organized structure and team. You don't expect him to write,he has a department for that. Just like other big artist, politicians, business men, CEOs etc. There are people who get paid for that.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[/b]

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

Why are you reporting him? Do you also support cholls' tribalistic gesture?

You are here quoting rule2.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Oddfinder: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2022
ICEWIN:

your opinion is questionable.
go and read properly, he ask for phone number and account details, na una dey focus on one part and leave the rest.
if u are involved in a car accident if the person is not reasonable is advicable to leave the scene immediately and report your self to the nearest police Station.
what if hoodlums attact him did you consider that aspect safety first, I put myself first B4 any body......
It's either u don't live in Lagos or you're being mischievous.
If u bash person car for Lagos, na that same spot una go settle..lastma and police de..everyone will pause or find alternative route.
Like the young brother u quoted said,would ur narrative remain same if timaya was in the ladies shoe?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Greatn3ss: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
From the write-up Timaya didn't handle things well, infact big manarism is worrying him

You bash someone's car, you feel too big to step out of your car to see the damages you've cause yet you effontary tells the victim to give you her number meaning you will talk to her later when you have her time then you will now claim you never know her

You must be winning me if you don't know that in Lagos when there is a car bash we all stop at the scene of incident to resolve it
My exact thought.. Even though am a big fan of timaya i still don't understand why people are in support of his act, but I think the issue is we worship celebrities too much in this country, we see them as mini god

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by OdefaGirl(f): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2022
Owowoo!!!
Rubbish!!!.
She held on to the side mirror and you moved, dragging her, I guess? Story for the gods.
This is wrong and I wouldn't support your actions Chullo

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters but why is this kind of thing being done by people from south south clan... Reminds me of this woman below... Hey! This is just a pattern I have observed I'm not tribalistic o wink

Yes you are bigoted...
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by englishmart(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Dem MANNA is correcting you, instead of you to keep silent and be sober, you are still here talking about seniority and being on Nairaland for 50 years.
Big Shame on you.
Continue your tribalistic and nonsense trolls cholls. It's your life.
Spits
You and this your alternative moniker. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Greatn3ss: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2022
ICEWIN:

go and read properly, he ask for phone number and account details, na una dey focus on one part and leave the rest.
if u are involved in a car accident if the person is not reasonable is advicable to leave the scene immediately and report your self to the nearest police Station.
what if hoodlums attact him did you consider that aspect safety first, I put myself first B4 any body......
Anytime someone bash your car or spoil your property, just give the person your phone number and account number then allow the person to go.. Make we leave am like that since you no wan get sense, okponu

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Proudlyomonna: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Cholls:

On a serious note,your shamelessness knows no bounds and season.
How can you be shameless everytime and all the time �
Your shamelessness dey very confusing oo�

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Jaybye: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2022
The fact is, Timaya and his crew failed to handle the situation well when they could have.

1. There is no way your car will hit someone and not know or feel it and for the woman to have alighted, she knew someone had hit her car. It's always this action-reaction thing, more like Newton's 3rd law of motion. If someone had hit you in a traffic before, you'll understand better.

2. As a big fish that Timaya is, even if he was not willing to come down, his money could have done the "talking" instead, especially when it was obvious the woman wanted to get paid to repair the damage to her "baby". Most people will tow this path honestly. And for God's sake, as little as 20k or a little more at this point from someone like Timaya should sort out the commotion that was building up.

3. He stupidly drove off or allowed his driver to drive off while someone, a lady for that matter, is holding on to his car. This led to bodily harms.. He indeed called for this outrage against him!

4.He has finally come to his senses and now done the needful. Though a bit late and at a higher cost, it's indeed never too late to correct any wrong/ill.

Summary: So many lessons to be learnt from this experience and I have picked them all!

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Cholls:
my brother you no well! I'm free from any guilt. I have been on here, for many years, your type had come and gone. I know your type. Rush!
senior prefect of NL you so dumb
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by JustforMen: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2022
s4cs:
there's no how you'll brush somebody's car and not know it.
Wish her quick recovery though.

But in reality, you can and it happens.
if you own a car, you may notice some scratches and dents that you have no idea how they happened. In other words, you may have scratched someone or gotten scratched by someone without knowing.
An accident could as well be from other road users.
Thank you.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by phemmyfour: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

You obviously never driven on Lagos road.
Typical comment of someone who's never driven before
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by chatinent: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2022
I was never arrested by the police. I was only invited for questioning at Maroko Police Station. From there, I went to the hospital to see the lady

The story apart, Timaya is strongly trying to prove he wasn't arrested. Little wonder he came live on Instagram.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by iamdapsyj(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2022
posty56:
hmmm,women Sha can escalate things, nevertheless,he should find the lady small rubbers, make everyone move on in peace

The woman was just being real!! This is Lagos where you have to be smart. Not everyone knows Timaya o, no matter how popular he might seem to be. So just asking for her account number might seem he wanted to play a fast one on her.

Perhaps, the way he requested for her bank details reeks of rudeness or arrogance. Their is a way you bash someone's car and feel remorseful about it immediately and apologies.

What he is doing now is what he should have done initially. Lives really matter, that he is rushing to some place doesn't mean that he should just dash off like that. What if the woman had died in the incident, would he still dash to that "important" meeting?
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by phemmyfour: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2022
s4cs:
there's no how you'll brush somebody's car and not know it.
Wish her quick recovery though.
Don't mind the liar. For the woman to come down, it wasn't a small scratch.

He also blocked the lady sister on Instagram, he's now apologizing cos the case was escalated

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by phemmyfour: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Ass licker...you are sighted
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by iamdapsyj(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Don't mind the liar. For the woman to come down, it wasn't a small scratch.

He also blocked the lady sister on Instagram, he's now apologizing cos the case was escalated

Exactly my point. Some folks here are just emotive about the situation. Timaya was flat wrong on all side. All he is doing now is damage control.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by OdefaGirl(f): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
iamdapsyj:

The woman was just being real!! This is Lagos where you have to be smart. Not everyone knows Timaya o, no matter how popular he might seem to be. So just asking for her account number might seem he wanted to play a fast one on her.

Perhaps, the way he requested for her bank details reeks of rudeness or arrogance. Their is a way you bash someone's car and feel remorseful about it immediately and apologies.

What he is doing now is what he should have done initially. Lives really matter, that he is rushing to some place doesn't mean that he should just dash off like that. What if the woman had died in the incident, would he still dash to that "important" meeting?

My dear.... You talk sense
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by pyro62(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2022
Cholls:

Hold your lips there. I am sure you are from the tribe of skull miners

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Cholls(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2022

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by davit: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Timaya no fit write this thing jare

Liar! How can you scratch another person's car in a slow moving traffic and you LL not know when you are not a danfo driver
Very possible. That guy that scratched me inside traffic around Marwa bus stop early this year didn't believe he did so. It was until people had to convince him before he accepted.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Elidrisy20: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2022
Shut up, you heartless dada
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by JustforMen: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2022
OdefaGirl:
Owowoo!!!
Rubbish!!!.
She held on to the side mirror and you moved, dragging her. Story for the gods

Yes, some people are that foolish holding onto a moving vehicle because they bash your car.

There was one that died in Port Harcourt about 3yrs ago.
Someone scratched his car and he came out trying to grab the man's shirt through the car window.
That one kuku wind up his window and trapped the man's hand inside.
He drove away dragging the man on the road. Head nack road surface. Na so the man die and the driver drove away safely.
So I see the woman's fault and foolishness for holding unto a side mirror of a moving vehicle just because someone scratched or bashed your car.
What if she had died now? No be just grammar Dem go talk and Timaya go just settle small money. Case over.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2022
ICEWIN:

He asked for account details and phone number so he can do the transfer later on when he leaves the area, not that he wanted to do it immediately. Who would allow that? And how can you brush someone’s car and you wouldn’t know? Then they said they didn’t know she was still holding on to the side-mirror when they moved which is also another lie.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by OdefaGirl(f): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2022
JustforMen:

Yes, some people are that foolish holding onto a moving vehicle because they bash your car.

There was one that died in Port Harcourt about 3yrs ago.
Someone scratched his car and he came out trying to grab the man's shirt through the car window.
That one kuku wind up his window and trapped the man's hand inside.
He drove away dragging the man on the road. Head nack road surface. Na so the man die and the driver drove away safely.
So I see the woman's fault and foolishness for holding unto a side mirror of a moving vehicle just because someone scratched or bashed your car.
What if she had died now? No be just grammar Dem go talk and Timaya go just settle small money. Case over.

This is a poor judgement from you. So Timaya and team are justified to move their vehicle whilst the woman held on to their vehicle? Including the devil you used as an example for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show / Man Recreates Toke Makinwa's Nude Photo / 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.