Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ (7622 Views)

Olajengbesi: Buratai’s relationship with Beninese President’ll achieve no result / Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo / Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by Cj4charles(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by matasinc(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2022
Yoruba adages says " keep dancing we are at your back" if you dont know ask the Elders.
My point of view is that how many if us has lost a sleep because of this man since he has been detained. So I love u I love you. Na lie oooo
Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by Dadblefem01(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2022
My serious concerns about all this self acclaimed agitators is why are they always plan to run to overseas for shield after creating problem for their people they claimed they were fighting for?
A true warriors don't run for war and leaves his followers.
Ukrainian president has all the connections to run out of Ukraine war zone and leave his citizens,but he did not do that,that is the authentic warrior one can depends on.
Anyway,Yorubas are always wiser than one of their neighbor in the south,and we don't always being carried away and followed a legover because of our sensitivity.
We keenly follow the situations as it is,and we are very decisive when it comes to a sensitive matter,and we don't jump into conclusion of issues,if we don't have the details.
Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by shinealight(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Chai! And his people have forgotten about him?

So so unfortunate angry

Have the Igbos forgotten about Nnamdi Kanu? So, why don’t you go and attack the prison where he’s being kept and bring him out? …..to show that you haven’t forgotten about him? Use your sense, my friend…..intelligence pass physical strength….gra, gra never achieves anything!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by Jemex003: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2022
mooremoney:
How the Yorubas can forget and abandoned their own na wa ooo

Yoruba people prefer peace to settle conflict not in a hooligan way. As long as you’re killing human on behalf of freedom you must face the consequences. I like it as a man but he didn’t construct he’s fight before he started it. I wish him and Kanu luck.
Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2022
Make una show us his recent pictures. You will be amazed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by jimoholan(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
God will see you through bro

Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by criuze(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
The Whole Yoruba Need Brain Rewire Before This Could Work

SOme Of Them Don't Even Understand The Difference Between Freedom And Boundage

They Have A Crippling Humility That Dear Them Not Question Any Authority

Let Is Be Their Pride

But That's Why They Hate Us
Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by Panda7(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
a small and an unconcerned benin republic is holding the savior of the yoloba people captive and the yoruba can't do a thing only tinubu is here to brighten their future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by Iliya1520: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
can u see how those people that had been pushing that guy to agitated leave him along in the Benin prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by buckeyemedia: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
walosky:
Let’s see his current picture. That coward cum fugitive must have leaned so much for him to have been starved of Amala and ewedu with beans and bread����
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by buckeyemedia: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
criuze:
The Whole Yoruba Need Brain Rewire Before This Could Work

SOme Of Them Don't Even Understand The Difference Between Freedom And Boundage

They Have A Crippling Humility That Dear Them Not Question Any Authority

Let Is Be Their Pride

But That's Why They Hate Us
You think everyone is a Mumu like the zombies that follow ipob & Mazi Kanu?

I have never heard any Yoruba person of prominence praise this illiterate Sunday Igboho.
Re: Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ by 1840fou: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
You think everyone is a Mumu like the zombies that follow ipob & Mazi Kanu?

I have never heard any Yoruba person of prominence praise this illiterate Sunday Igboho.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gowon - My Role In Nigeria-biafra War / Lay Down Your Arms, We’ll Be Merciful, GEJ To Boko Haram / Anonymous Hackers Join "arms" With Nigerians In The #occupynigeria Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.