Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing (773 Views)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing by Discovery4today: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf9Q2SLtN6k
In this video you will see security staffs dancing with a small girl at an eatery outside Nigeria, you will also see chicken republic security staffs dancing. There's no genuine reason chicken republic board could give for sacking their staffs.
I don't know why we overreact and make mountains out of molehill in Nigeria. How would the HR or Chairman of chicken republic sack their security Staffs for just dancing. I've read alot of comments where people condemned those who posted the video, condemned the staffs for dancing when they were not employed to dance. Here's my take, when did dancing become a crime for security Staffs, I already know a Lastma official who dances while on duty in Lagos, he was not relieved of his duty, he was rather commended by bbc pidgin, there are many traffic warders who dance while on duty, they all received commendation, I mean their duty doesn't require them to be dancing. What the HR or chairman of chicken republic should have done is to use the dance video of their security Staffs to even create content for their prospective customers, telling them that they will feel happy after patronizing them. For those of you that are comparing the job of these chicken republic security Staffs to the security staffs at the bank, please you should know that a bank is different from a restaurant. Does Chicken Republic have moral Justification for sacking their security staffs for just dancing?
What Do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing by SarkinYarki: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
First and foremost those guys don't work for for Chicken Republic but for Kings Guard and they were sacked by Kings guards not chicken republic ..

1 Like

Re: Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing by tollyboy5(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:
First and foremost those guys don't work for for Chicken Republic but for Kings Guard and they were sacked by Kings guards not chicken republic ..
Oh! Contract staff. They should have been more lenient on their punishments.

Something tells me it was a lady that would have videod it. Ladies tends to live their daily lives on social media

2 Likes

Re: Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing by Scream(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
When did dancing become a crime in a country that celebrates dancing traffic wardens controlling traffic? Why do we major in minor? Do you know that Magu and all the Ministers are still in office? Do you know that those that imported substandard fuel are still in office? Do you know that those that messed up our economy are still in power?

What did these one do wrong? They had the temerity to be happy in a job that pays less to nothing! Bloody poor men... dancing!!!!
Re: Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing by Alasotele: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
These ones will soon be employed by Obi Cubana to be part of his bouncers grin grin
Re: Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing by Discovery4today: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Alasotele:
These ones will soon be employed by Obi Cubana to be part of his bouncers grin grin
grin
Re: Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 04, 2022
On-top #20k as salary.
Re: Why Chicken Republic Should Not Have Sacked Their Security Staff For Dancing by overall90: 3:13am On Mar 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

Oh! Contract staff. They should have been more lenient on their punishments.

Something tells me it was a lady that would have vedioed it. Ladies tends to live their daily lives on social media

They are not contact staff but contractor staff.
there is a difference.

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job / Make That Cv Professional Now / Download Free Ccna Braindumps Here !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.