Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job (774 Views)

How To Look For Another Job Without Your Boss Finding Out ( Step-by-step Method) / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job by Davidson01(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Getting money these days isn't easy even as a worker(Staff), that's why most don't depend on salaries why most do.

They are many ways of making money online using your mobile phone.
But I'm gonna focus on two sure and legit ways of making money online.
But firstly, My name is Naroka David I'm and Affiliate Marketing and coach. i started my affiliate journey this year when I made my decision to be financially independent, you know what I mean right!, made research made some mistakes, and finally found what I'm about to share to you.

1. Affiliate Marketing :

if you could at any time, from anywhere — even while you sleep?
This is what affiliate marketing is all about.
Affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to drive sales and generate significant online revenues. Extremely beneficial to both creators and affiliate marketers, the new push toward less traditional marketing tactics has certainly paid This step-by-step beginner’s guide will walk you through how to launch your affiliating marketing business and what benefits you can expect.
It's a well assured business that can make you income if you give your time to it

check Twitter for yourself
2. AMAZON KDP
What is Amazon KDP?
Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) allows you to
self-publish eBooks, paperbacks, and hardcover books for
free. It gives direct access to your book on Amazon, and
allow you to create a product detail page for your book. It
also gives you the option to expand your book’s availability on a global scale, making it more accessible for readers
around the world. Publishing with KDP gives you full rights
to your book, which is not something a traditional
publishing house typically allows. You may ask, what types of content can I publish through
KDP?
KDP allows you to publish eBooks (Kindle) and paperback
books. However, KDP does not allow the creation of
magazines, periodicals, or spiral bound books. Stay with me, You are probably saying you are not a writer, and can’t do this. You don’t need to write a thing!! Let’s continue
Content types typically published using KDP include but
are not limited to the following:
1. Novels
2. Book Series
3. Children's Books
4. Comics
5. Cookbooks
6. Journals
7. Poetry
8. Textbooks
In 2019, authors earned more than $300 million from the
Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Select Global Fund, totaling more than $1.1 billion since the launch of Kindle
Unlimited
Since Kindle Unlimited launched, Amazon said, KDP
authors have earned more than $1.1 billion through the
program, and more than 1,000 had royalties of $100,000
through KDP in 2019. You know what KDP is right now, and the potentials it
holds for you as a writer, we will discuss the steps of
publishing…
As we all know, this platform doesn’t take Nigerians, but
Nigerians have been silently making hundreds of thousands
from it. I keep saying that not all the bog boys driving Benz
around and spending money for their own good is a
fraudster, there is serious money on the internet…
If you are interested or what to find out more on Amazon Kdp I have a helpful material to help your go internet… e.g

Mistakes others have made that you shouldn't make.

How to create your account.

How to write, and many more…

chat me up on ��
+2347089970417

Re: Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Beep
Bump
Re: Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job by Davidson01(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
MethPedo:
Beep
Bump
making at least 30-100k weekly is a sure way of improving your finance
don't miss out on this
Re: Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job by Davidson01(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Davidson01:
making at least 30-100k weekly is a sure way of improving your finance
don't miss out on this
with any of the above you could scale up your finance making up to 30-100k weekly selling someone's Product, How does it work Stay with Me

imagine selling someone's Product and getting a commission of[b] 30k so selling 10 [/b]you're receiving a commission of 300k 30*10=300k so how many would you want to sale to eradicate poverty and wants in your lives

kindly send a DM on
+234 708 997 0417
or visit
https://accurateinfo.carrd.co
Re: Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job by Davidson01(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Davidson01:

with any of the above you could scale up your finance making up to 30-100k weekly selling someone's Product, How does it work Stay with Me

imagine selling someone's Product and getting a commission of[b] 30k so selling 10 [/b]you're receiving a commission of 300k 30*10=300k so how many would you want to sale to eradicate poverty and wants in your lives

kindly send a DM on
+234 708 997 0417
or visit
https://accurateinfo.carrd.co
Some keep Doubting Themselves, Some come and think it's a way of getting money in 2-3 days, well Let me Ask you
The ones that promise you that you'll get double in 2-3 hours or 48 hours or whatsoever How Far!? Have you Become Rich At That Moment Promised!?
You seen, heard and Browsed about Legit businesses, You've seen This which I'm Educating you about but still chose to stay the way you're saying its not time or Not Gods plan.... You saying so Do you Even know whether God is saying it's Time or Not, Many are afraid of taking risks, Saying they don't want to lose their Money.
If the likes of Dangote etc didn't take the RISK many of us wouldn't have gotten a House to live in because of no cement. talk more or sugar.
Why not Join the moving Train that will take or be a boost to you're destination. Join and recieve a mentor on How you can earn Being an Affiliate.
And you'll also receiving Free Materials which costed me, That will help you Go about your Businesses Both Online And Offline
Have a blessed day.
Davidson
Re: Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job by Davidson01(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Davidson01:

Some keep Doubting Themselves, Some come and think it's a way of getting money in 2-3 days, well Let me Ask you
The ones that promise you that you'll get double in 2-3 hours or 48 hours or whatsoever How Far!? Have you Become Rich At That Moment Promised!?
You seen, heard and Browsed about Legit businesses, You've seen This which I'm Educating you about but still chose to stay the way you're saying its not time or Not Gods plan.... You saying so Do you Even know whether God is saying it's Time or Not, Many are afraid of taking risks, Saying they don't want to lose their Money.
If the likes of Dangote etc didn't take the RISK many of us wouldn't have gotten a House to live in because of no cement. talk more or sugar.
Why not Join the moving Train that will take or be a boost to you're destination. Join and recieve a mentor on How you can earn Being an Affiliate.
And you'll also receiving Free Materials which costed me, That will help you Go about your Businesses Both Online And Offline
Have a blessed day.
Davidson
Hope You're Doing Fine...
It's Pay Day smiley grin
Re: Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job by Davidson01(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Davidson01:

Hope You're Doing Fine...
It's Pay Day smiley grin

Take a step today and you wouldn't regret
Re: Business Opportunities To Look Into With Or Without A Job by Davidson01(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Davidson01:
Getting money these days isn't easy even as a worker(Staff), that's why most don't depend on salaries why most do.

They are many ways of making money online using your mobile phone.
But I'm gonna focus on two sure and legit ways of making money online.
But firstly, My name is Naroka David I'm and Affiliate Marketing and coach. i started my affiliate journey this year when I made my decision to be financially independent, you know what I mean right!, made research made some mistakes, and finally found what I'm about to share to you.

1. Affiliate Marketing :

if you could at any time, from anywhere — even while you sleep?
This is what affiliate marketing is all about.
Affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to drive sales and generate significant online revenues. Extremely beneficial to both creators and affiliate marketers, the new push toward less traditional marketing tactics has certainly paid This step-by-step beginner’s guide will walk you through how to launch your affiliating marketing business and what benefits you can expect.
It's a well assured business that can make you income if you give your time to it

check Twitter for yourself
2. AMAZON KDP
What is Amazon KDP?
Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) allows you to
self-publish eBooks, paperbacks, and hardcover books for
free. It gives direct access to your book on Amazon, and
allow you to create a product detail page for your book. It
also gives you the option to expand your book’s availability on a global scale, making it more accessible for readers
around the world. Publishing with KDP gives you full rights
to your book, which is not something a traditional
publishing house typically allows. You may ask, what types of content can I publish through
KDP?
KDP allows you to publish eBooks (Kindle) and paperback
books. However, KDP does not allow the creation of
magazines, periodicals, or spiral bound books. Stay with me, You are probably saying you are not a writer, and can’t do this. You don’t need to write a thing!! Let’s continue
Content types typically published using KDP include but
are not limited to the following:
1. Novels
2. Book Series
3. Children's Books
4. Comics
5. Cookbooks
6. Journals
7. Poetry
8. Textbooks
In 2019, authors earned more than $300 million from the
Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Select Global Fund, totaling more than $1.1 billion since the launch of Kindle
Unlimited
Since Kindle Unlimited launched, Amazon said, KDP
authors have earned more than $1.1 billion through the
program, and more than 1,000 had royalties of $100,000
through KDP in 2019. You know what KDP is right now, and the potentials it
holds for you as a writer, we will discuss the steps of
publishing…
As we all know, this platform doesn’t take Nigerians, but
Nigerians have been silently making hundreds of thousands
from it. I keep saying that not all the bog boys driving Benz
around and spending money for their own good is a
fraudster, there is serious money on the internet…
If you are interested or what to find out more on Amazon Kdp I have a helpful material to help your go internet… e.g

Mistakes others have made that you shouldn't make.

How to create your account.

How to write, and many more…

chat me up on ��
+2347089970417
How you'll doing well, The truth is the truth no matter what, nobody Is here to scam no one, I have proof both videos and photos of self want to be involved but think is a scam just Dm me on WhatsApp I'll show you the proof if it's not compelling for you You leave

+234 708 997 0417

https:///1q6ra9

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Record Contract / Temporary Customer Service Work? / 2008, the way forward.................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.