Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination (25525 Views)

Facebook & Instagram 'Will Allow Posts Calling For Putin's Death' / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / Lindsey Graham Blasts Democrats: 'What You Want to Do Is Destroy This Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Cantonese: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

I hope the US senator knows the full implications of his utterances, Putin is not gonna sit still and watch his assassination.

It's gonna be a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye.

Impending full scale war loading.

This is to say that the west and EU underrated Putin, they didn't believe he will make good his threats and they feel insulted.

If the US has not acted like Putin in the past, they should take him out but if they have, they should bury their heads in shame. A case of pot calling kettle black.

They've done worse than Putin.

Anwar Saddat was shot dead right in front of his people on the parade ground.

J. F. Kennedy was shot dead as a sitting president

An attempt was made on the life of Ronald Reagan.

Murtala Mohammed was killed as a sitting head of state.

Stop living in illusion. There are leaders who must be removed for the world to experience peace. The world experienced a Hitler who killed millions of Jews in gas chambers and was waiting to do the same with Africans. With Hitler there was full scale war and it cost him his life.

Evil must never triumph over good. In invading a country with people living peacefully and turning them into refugees, Putin must be stopped.

I hope a revolt ensures in his country like that of 1917 and someone very close gets near him to remove him. Also must be ensured that his next in command is not his replica.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by usagee36: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Haha talkative.
beautyhd:
Too harsh

I hope the US senator knows the full implications of his utterances, Putin is not gonna sit still and watch his assassination.

This is to say that the west and EU underrated Putin, they didn't believe he will make good his threats and they feel insulted.

If the US has not acted like Putin in the past, they should take him out but if they have, they should bury their heads in shame. A case of pot calling kettle black.

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by TheABOMINATION: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Dailymice:
All I can say is this...

Iraq was invaded by the USA and has not recovered till now.

Obama invaded Libya, a free, prosperous country tired of imperialism and Libya chose to kill its own leader, Now Libya is a shithole and USA is no where to be found to help the country they helped to destroy.

Historians can agree that even though Putin is not morally right to do what he is doing, America and Britain have been doing things like this for decades.

By the way, God bless Donald J Trump

Donald Trump was not fit to be US president. US is a key nation in the world, a president that is too peace loving and good natured must not be the US president.

1 Like

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Afonasa(m): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2022
Can you imagine the trash coming out from a senator mouth,just because its not the US doing damage to another country...

I still say it,if I was Putin this war ain't complete without nuking the UK and US,at least they need to feel the heat of others
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Bollinga: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2022
Cantonese:

Stop living in illusion. There are leaders who must be removed for the world to experience peace. The world experienced a Hitler who killed millions of Jews in gas chambers and was waiting to do the same with Africans. With Hitler there was full scale war and it cost him his life.

Evil must never triumph over good. In invading a country with people living peacefully and turning them into refugees, Putin must be stopped.

I hope a revolt ensures in his country like that of 1917 and someone very close gets near him to remove him. Also must be ensured that his next in command is not his replica.

Kindly enlighten me. Was Libya a threat to the world, for USA to have invaded it and killed Gaddafi

7 Likes

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by africandollar: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2022
Isn't this hate speech? Who called for the assassination of Bush or Obama when they i angrynvaded Iraq and Libya? You dey ment! angry
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Zeefort: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since 3 days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Navalsadiq(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

you are totally right
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Dailymice:
All I can say is this...

Obama invaded Libya, a free, prosperous country tired of imperialism and Libya chose to kill its own leader, Now Libya is a shithole and USA is no where to be found to help the country they helped to destroy.

Historians can agree that even though Putin is not morally right to do what he is doing, America and Britain have been doing things like this for decades.

No power, no fuel, ASUU is on strike, police are extorting and torturing their victims, that one no concern you, you are busy campainging for trump when no send you. Get a life oga.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

A very poor Nigerian wey no get light, no food, no job, no water etc taking about US and Russia when him mama dey die for poverty

Guy channel your energy to something better na undecided
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Rugaria: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2022
Lindsay Lohan has always been known for talking a lot monumental rubbish
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Rugaria: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Cantonese:

You're sprouting a lot of emotional rubbish.
No sense , no facts. Just loads of angry vituperations...
You and your western lords constitute a greater danger to humanity than Putin and Russia..
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Rugaria: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2022
Bollinga:

Kindly enlighten me. Was Libya a threat to the world, for USA to have invaded it and killed Gaddafi
Don't mind that emotional wreck..
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by bepositive11: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2022
asanausana91:
Good one.
If you are looking for the real devil just go to Russia.

Devil, indeed. I just can't get why a lot of people are supporting Putin. That man is cold evil
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Lamasta(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:
Wtf!!!

C'mon these guys are taking it too far. This shows how hypocritical the West are.

Cos how would you say the president of an independent and sovereign nation should assassinated.

I
But Putin can made utterance for the President of Ukraine to be overthrown and arrested by his military generals ba
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by SarkinYarki: 9:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Useless man
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Olam09(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1499574209567199235?t=3kR4THMcUWBAvBRMKxCgvg&s=19

Putin has always be a nuisance right from time.. the Russian better act faster before putin turn Russia into North Korea.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by OBUA12345: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Russia - U.S.A wahala, I thank God for country as Russia and china, what we have be our faith with only a head as evil U.S.A.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Olam09(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2022
Rugaria:

Don't mind that emotional wreck..

Don't mind the idiot you quoted, he doesn't know what he's talking about. The same Gaddafi he was trying to defend is also a nuisance just like kim Jun hun of North Korea, Adolf Hitler's of Nazi Germany and this Putin. They're all diabolical minded. If not for the USA. They gonna be a threat to the world.
If Russians don't act fast putin is gonna turn Russia into North Korea prototype. There won't be freedom of speech, movement and dressing.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by optimusprime2(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1499574209567199235?t=3kR4THMcUWBAvBRMKxCgvg&s=19

These fools are out there inciting a full out global war... Do they think Russia is Iraq, or Afghanistan??
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Svoboda(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2022
phorget:

So you see why Putin madness aint shit compared to the Americans. Putin think he's mad abi.

Putin isn't mad. He's calculative and knows exactly what he's doing, because its what he has to do. This is a war of Russian survival meant to defend Russian from potential Nato aggression. Besides, someone mad can't have survived 4 US presidents and counting.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by engrchykae(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

the USA senator wish this is Africa where they can use useless niggars to kill good leaders like Thomas Sankara.

1 Like

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Rugaria: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Olam09:

Don't mind the idiot you quoted, he doesn't know what he's talking about. The same Gaddafi he was trying to defend is also a nuisance just like kim Jun hun of North Korea, Adolf Hitler's of Nazi Germany and this Putin. They're all diabolical minded. If not for the USA. They gonna be a threat to the world.
If Russians don't act fast putin is gonna turn Russia into North Korea prototype. There won't be freedom of speech, movement and dressing.

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by goodheart01: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2022
TriCee:
Lol, Putin is really hurting their pride grin

No dear, it’s Putin’s pride that’s been hurt and that’s why he’s resorting to nuclear war over misunderstandings with small Ukraine. Never did Putin believe the Ukrainians would resist this level. He felt he’ll conquer the whole country in just a day. Despite his weapons and Chechen special forces and Belarusian touts he’s yet to even claim the capital after a week. This is a food for thought
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by pseudonomer: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

US never acted like Putin
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by CyberHustle: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Dailymice:
All I can say is this...

Ukraine and Russia relationship is very different. Ukraine broke out by referendum. They elected their leader and someone comes from their former country and try to dictate what they do and do not do against popular Ukrainian opinion. Ukraine never terrorized Russia in anyway and have right have what Russia has nuclear weapons and alliances.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by maasoap(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Freddonance:
A senator asking for another person to be assassinated instead of seeking for a lasting solution to the problem. Speaks volume of the leaders will have nowadays.

By the way, why is everyone threatening them they will be isolated?

Lol. Because they know that that's the only power they have over Russia. Not even the combination of USA, UK, Germany, France and NATO can dare to attack Russia on behalf of Ukraine. MAD on the bit.
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
pseudonomer:

US never acted like Putin

Really? Tell me again why USA and UK invaded Iraq and destroyed it, killed millions of people?
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2022
THAT IS THE PERMANENT SOLUTION. PUTIN HAS KILLED ALOT OF PEOPLE SEEKING JUSTICE TO LIBRATE RUSSIANS FROM HIS PERENNIAL PANGS. PUTIN IS TAKEN FOR LIVES IN UKRAINE AS WE SPEAK. PUTIN IS NOW A PERSONA NON GRATA TO THE WORLD TODAY.THE WORLD MUST END PUTIN NOW!!!!
PUTIN KNOWS HIS GONNA DIE WITH THIS WAR FOR SURE,THE WORLD HAS REJECTED PUTIN, SO PUTIN MIGHT WANT TO USE NUCLEAR ELEMENTS BEFORE HE FALLS.
All focus is to take down evil putin and the war stops. undecided
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by Proudlyomonna: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2022
beautyhd:
Too harsh

Why ya all keep making it sound as though Putin can take on the World �
Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2022
maasoap:

Really? Tell me again why USA and UK invaded Iraq and destroyed it, killed millions of people?
USA WAS ATTACKED ON 911 BY EXTREMIST CITIZENS OF IRAQ AND ARAB COUNTRIES. AND USA WENT TO THE SOURCE TO NEUTRALIZE THOSE EVIL FORCES AROUND THE WORLD.TODAY DO YOU HEAR OF ANY MAJOR BOMBING IN AMERICA? AL QUADA GONE,ISIS CRUSHED,TERRORISM IS NO LONGER FASHIONABLE,THE EXTREMIST HAVE LEARNT THEIR HARD LESSONS AND THEIR CHILDREN WILL NEVA SUCH.

USA IS A FREEDOM NATION,THEY ALLOW ANY LAW ABIDING PERSON TO COME IN MAKE DOLLARS AND GO SHINE IN HIS OR HER COUNTRY.THAT IS WHY EVRYONE WANTS TO GO TO AMERICA! VERY FACTUALundecided

1 Like

Re: Lindsey Graham Calls For Putin's Assasination by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THAT IS THE PERMANENT SOLUTION. PUTIN HAS KILLED ALOT OF PEOPLE SEEKING JUSTICE TO LIBRATE RUSSIANS FROM HIS PERENNIAL PANGS. PUTIN IS TAKING MANY LIVES IN UKRAINE AS WE SPEAK. THIS IS NO JOKE. LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL SOULS IN UKRAINE, DID THEY HARM PUTIN'S WIFE OR PUTIN'S CHILDREN?WHY THIS WAR? PUTIN IS NOW A PERSONA NON GRATA TO THE WORLD TODAY.THE WORLD MUST END PUTIN NOW!!!!
PUTIN KNOWS HIS GONNA DIE WITH THIS WAR FOR SURE,THE WORLD HAS REJECTED PUTIN, SO PUTIN MIGHT WANT TO USE NUCLEAR ELEMENTS BEFORE HE FALLS.
All focus is to take down evil putin and the war stops. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auchan Says Leaving Russia Over Ukrainian Crisis Is Unhumane And Unfair To Staff / Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt / Russia Tells EU, NATO To Stop Arms Supplies To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.