Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason (14082 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid / Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
that's individual n party agreement not tribal or ethnic agreement

And who said individual agreement can be imposed on a country?? And zonal agreement to southeast shouldn’t bt zonal agreement to south should?? Why not let the North continue na? undecided

Abi na ment?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Bounceboune7: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
jaxxy:

And who said individual agreement can be imposed on a country?? And zonal agreement to southeast shouldn’t bt zonal agreement to south should?? Why not let the North continue na? undecided

Abi na ment?
lol

U igbos are jokers

U better follow atiku in peace,nothing for u in d south.

Yorubas will rather follow a south south man than an hate filled tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by flokii: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheArmourBearer:
make I reserved my thought on that for now. But one thing I know for sure is the fact that afghanEastern will still vote massively for atiku just to spit south west. That one na there wahala. On the other hand, if tinubu eventually becomes the APC flag bearer and Bubu is in support of it, the osun treatment will go nation wide ni yen. Voters registration go rise in the west like ijebu gari heavy rigging go shele for most key State in the north. Forget electoral amendment shinanigans oh. My reason be say, Bubu no go want leave office for opposition wey go come start to dey witch-hunt am for corruption. Am just saying though.

You are very correct.. reason why SW must hold APC tight and clinch that ticket in 2023. That's the only option to rescue this country and put necessary reforms in place.
The ones saying it's their turn just want to go and pack money and be dashing it out like we saw under GEJ, they have no manifesto or road map for a better Nigeria.

Southerners in PDP should wrestle ticket from likes of Atiku and ignore saboteurs like Abaribe etc. Power must change hands in 2023 for Nigeria to get better.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Shevchenkko: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
He speaks for himself only and not for millions of yoruba that are ready to do everything for any yoruba man to become president come 2023
On the street, nobody knows this old man, he can't dictate to people in his local government talkless of dictating to millions of yoruba on whom to support come 2023
He is just a funny old man that likes joking a lot
ON TINUBU'S MANDATE I STAND
Werey
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
lol

U igbos are jokers

U better follow atiku in peace,nothing for u in d south.

Yorubas will rather follow a south south man than an hate filled tribe

It is better to say the hate in ur mind than saying the wrong thing to cover ur opportunist mentality.

It is turn for the South east bt we Yoruba don’t want that cos we are politically greedy. It’s not hard to say na. grin

Osinbajo a Yoruba man will finish 8 years as vp then another Yoruba man wants to be president? U sef how e sound for ur ears? grin

I like osinbajo bt I’m just saying how does it sound.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by olatuns2017: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/03/2023-afenifere-leader-ayo-adebanjo-backs-southeast-gives-reason/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp=1

Meanwhile

Unless the National Assembly amends this new electoral act 2022, any appointee serving under the President or Governor, cannot contest again in 2023.

Today is March 4 less than three months to June 3.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Bounceboune7: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
jaxxy:

It is better to say the hate in ur mind than saying the wrong thing to cover ur opportunist mentality.

It is turn for the South east bt we Yoruba don’t want that cos we are politically greedy. It’s not hard to say na. grin

Osinbajo a Yoruba man will finish 8 years as vp then another Yoruba man wants to be president? U sef how e sound for ur ears? grin

I like osinbajo bt I’m just saying how does it sound.
when u are ready to tell me d region u are from then u can come back for this discussion

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by SirWisy: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Igbo presidency is not negotiable.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by SirWisy: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
He speaks for himself only and not for millions of yoruba that are ready to do everything for any yoruba man to become president come 2023
On the street, nobody knows this old man, he can't dictate to people in his local government talkless of dictating to millions of yoruba on whom to support come 2023

You are STANDING alone bro.
Because the last time I checked, your Tinubu cannot stand.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by ajl: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
When talking about those elders that reflects the true ideals of the Yorubas, and to use the yoruba right name, the Omoluabis, it is elders like Pa Adebanjo.

Old criminals like Tinubu and Aregbesola or the drug sniffing king of Iwo do not reflect what yorubas truly represent.

It's Igbo's turn to rule. Though, I'll rather have a new Odua country or Biafra.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by ajl: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:

Who truly represent the "Iwapele" ideal of the true Omoluabi (i.e. yoruba)?

A known criminal and corrupt old bag like Tinubu or a noble elder like Pa Adebanjo? The history of both men are out there.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Ttalk: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
ajl:

Who truly represent the "Iwapele" ideal of the true Omoluabi (i.e. yoruba)?

A known criminal and corrupt old bag like Tinubu or a noble elder like Pa Adebanjo? The history of both men are out there.

We didn't appoint PA Adebanjo to delve into political matters, let him refrain himself restructuring and new constitution.

They failed in their time to correct the lopsidedness in Nigeria structure and did not do anything when the north was cornering everything only for them to start forming political woke when the damage has been done. Papa should leave the political scene for the children to play it the way it suits them

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Ashlar(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
The man is old enough to say the truth, its high time we realize this truth and be free from stagnation and degradation as a nation.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Jagunlabiodua: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yoruba Nation supports only a Yoruba for president no Igbo or Hausa will rule over Yoruba in 20203 and beyond this baba should know that he is joking and the presidency come 2023 belongs to the West. 2011-2015 was the time the Eastern Nigeria ruled. Power must be in the West or Nigeria breaks to pieces.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by jaxxy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
when u are ready to tell me d region u are from then u can come back for this discussion

I am from the only state that produces Nigerian Presidents in the South west.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by webizone(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
tell me any value they add to nigeria

Hmmm. See question. I thought you had sense until I read this question.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by webizone(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
flokii:

Stop telling lies.. the East supported Tofa over M.K.O Abiola despite Abiola being the most popular candidate and a Southerner at the time.

Only North, West and South supported M.K.O's candidacy in 1993 which he won in a landslide victory. Igbos don't support Yorubas in anything but love to take up space and jobs in Yorubaland. You deceive noone but yourselves.

Wow. They love to take up space? Who are the ones employing them and why? Is it that you guys don't have critical thinking or what?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by vicfajeze: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:
Tinubu crippled Afenifere and turned them to Afenifebi. Only enemies within can oppose a Yoruba Presidency. However, traitors die miserably
are u okay bro onisokuso?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by niggadee(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Atiku also declared, why is it that only Asiwaju's aspirations that is causing you Igbo sleepless nights and wailing days?
igbo have hidden hate toward yoruba race
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by niggadee(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2022
TheArmourBearer:
my brother, pa adebanjo is a hypocrite. Seriously, am highly disappointed in him. The ibos have already endorse atiku to flag the PDP Presidential tickets.abaribe supported it, what does that tells us as omo olluabi. Ibo pipu don sell their birthrights because of porridge to atiku their Lord and Savior the Fulani oligarchy. grin shocked SMH!
he’s not full blood yoruba baba is half Igbo
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Inosky: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Sensible people know that you are saying the truth, and justifiably right. It's just the greedy people of Nigeria, who don't want justice, peace and equity in Nigeria that are objecting to that, and God will disgrace them in many ways. There are 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria: Igbo (East), Hausa (North) and Yoruba (West); the last two have ruled and it's the ideal and right thing the first (Igbo) lead too, as the South have even led.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by gaskiyamagana: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
nyamiri salty tears dey make me happy, okoro i need more of it
Otito Koro
Enikan ki je kile fe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Naira: CBN To Arrest, Prosecute Anyone Spreading Fake News / President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions / When Would Wike Host Tinubu To Commision A Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.