Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason (14102 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid / Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
IS IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023 OR FORGET ONE-NIGERIA CONSTITUTION.JUST PUT ONE IGBO MAN WITH HAUSA/FULANI WIFE TO RULE FOR NORMAL 2TERMS AND EQUATION GO BALANCE. grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Didn't bother to read your inane twaddle, OKORO.

Bye.
you too dey find trouble
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
An Okoro accuses others of bigotry. Is this world not such an interesting place! smiley
let us live in peace and harmony.

That's why I married you
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
That is his right, and no one can deny him that right.

I hope pdp gives them the ticket to start with.

As for me and my house, we will Support the South West.

Q for thanks.
that's your right too
but I'm among your house aren't I? kiss grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
pls, who is this thing?
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by DeleTaller: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Hisbah21:
definetly Tinubu will not like this..lol its yoruba crises

We don't want alabosi on our side... they have never won their polling unit before.
Tinubu we go follow trabaye!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by ofwest47(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Unbelievable, Ayo Adebanjo the so called leader of EGBE AFE NI FEBI anti YORUBA group who said he is now 90 years old, who could not know or refused to go into Nigeria history before and after Independent saying what is now saying. It is unfortunate for him.
Going back to history, after the December 12; 1959 pre Independent general election, re call that Nnamdi Azikwe of the NCNC had the highest number of votes cast followed by Obafemi Awolowo of the Action Group_ A G and Tafawa Balewa of the Northern People Congress N P C came 3rd.
See the results of Dec.12 1959 election (google.com)
As there was no direct winner there was to be alaince system.
Recall, it was Obafemi Awolowo that 1st went to Zik for him Zik to let them go into alaince for him Nnamdi Azikwe to become the 1st Nigeria Prime Minister at Indipendent, but Zik said no and that he and his ( I Before Others courtesy Zik ) preffered to go into alaince with Balewa's N P C for Tafawa Balewa of NPC to become the 1st Nigeria PM while he Zik will be the toothless President.
And he Zik said he prefers to work under the table of P Balewa.
Recall further that then Ghana Prime Minister Kwame Nkrumah appealed to Zik to go into Awolowo's proposal for him Zik to be the 1st Nigerian PM but Zik say no and that heprefferd to work and eat under the table of the N PC .
Later the investigation by Yoruba elders see why he say No! and found out that it was due to the well educated elites in Yoruba Region as Political and goverment Administrative appointments may be 50__50 wish may not go down well with the I Before Others.
True to form see all the political and goverment Administrative appointments and holders at Indipendent.
For you to see and know go to : WHO IS WHO IN NIGERIA 1965 Nigeria Daily Times Newspaper novel Publication.
So for the Anti Yoruba so called " EGBE AFE NI FEBI to now say what he said is a shame to him and his group.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Tagwood(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2022
The Elders that can not won their unit talkless of theirs ward
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Successlane: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/03/2023-afenifere-leader-ayo-adebanjo-backs-southeast-gives-reason/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp=1

Baba, but the Igbos you are making case for don't believe in themselves.

The CAPABLE ones are already preparing themselves for VP slot.

Only those who just want to be addressed as 'ex-presidential' aspirant are out now.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by chidiebere2020(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
they never loved Nigeria, they had everything n still plan a coup.
That's d height of greed n they will forever pay for it
ur not God
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by IGBOSON1: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
He speaks for himself only and not for millions of yoruba that are ready to do everything for any yoruba man to become president come 2023
On the street, nobody knows this old man, he can't dictate to people in his local government talkless of dictating to millions of yoruba on whom to support come 2023
He is just a funny old man that likes joking a lot
ON TINUBU'S MANDATE I STAND

No true Yoruba would spell his ethnic group starting with a small letter! Mr 'NyamiriFlathead'! smiley
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by xnsandrxns: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I have come to see that omoluabi, or the self proclaimed real yorubas are bigots, ethnic supremacists.

When the entire north and east supported mko Abiola against tofa it was for equity and fairness, so afenifere isn't saying anything wrong
Did you say North and east?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by ArewaNorth: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2022
mrvitalis:
Like the Oni of ife said and confirmed by obi of Onitsha Igbos and yorubas ( pure bloods ooh ) are one and get along very well

The issues are those Saro and Fulani contaminated yorubas that try to create confusion

Have you seen makinde ? Ondo governor ? Different party but yet cool with Igbos

Idiot, religious fanatic. You are very coward for spitting ethno-religiouns hatred slyly.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by IGBOSON1: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
they never loved Nigeria, they had everything n still plan a coup.
That's d height of greed n they will forever pay for it

You're a fcking idiot!

You lot that 'love' Nigeria....we see how Nigeria has been propelled by your fake love to economic prosperity, peace, progress and achieved world-wide respect! Any wonder Nigeria is the shithole and killing field it is today, when hateful liars, bigots and revisionists like you are 'incharge'!?

You keep banging on about Igbos' 'planning coup' and such revisionist and hateful nonsense, yet when we look for those supporting the Biafra bid for secession, you're nowhere to be found! Hypocritical, two-faced dickhead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by israel90: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
He speaks for himself only and not for millions of yoruba that are ready to do everything for any yoruba man to become president come 2023
On the street, nobody knows this old man, he can't dictate to people in his local government talkless of dictating to millions of yoruba on whom to support come 2023
He is just a funny old man that likes joking a lot
ON TINUBU'S MANDATE I STAND
his sincere in matters like these has earns him his long life age but u can never live up to his age because u can not see a truth and say it

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by okorogodwin4(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2022
The Osun skull miners vultures will not hear your wise counsel very soon the tiilubbbu urchins and the bullion van Chicago drug Baron zombies will begin to insult you

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I have come to see that omoluabi, or the self proclaimed real yorubas are bigots, ethnic supremacists.

When the entire north and east supported mko Abiola against tofa it was for equity and fairness, so afenifere isn't saying anything wrong

Like seriously? The east supported MKO Abiola? This is a puerile attempt to rewrite Nigeria's recent political history. It can't work. Na wa for you people o.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Deadlytruth(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2022
gift2xl:
If they are wise and want Nigeria to be United, they should give the ticket to southeast and I support this. All other south should rest.

If PDP produce north for presidency and APC produce southeast for presidency, APC will win. PDP can come into power again if they produce a presidential candidate from South but for peace to reign they should produce from Southeast.
The extent to which the SE people hate APC but dearly love PDP is such that even if APC fields a SE person and PDP fields a Northerner, PDP will crush APC in the SE.
Please recall that in all presidential elections since 2003 when APGA came into existence, PDP always crushed APGA in the SE despite APGA was founded by the SE's most loved personality who was the party's candidate on those occasions the party lost terribly in the SE to Obasanjo a Yoruba man and Yaradua a Fulani man. So talkless of APC which the SE perceives as founded by her arch enemy region. If APC should make that mistake of giving the SE her ticket where even the PDP dearly loved over there if afraid of doing so, then it will mean that APC is full of buffons who will watch their party go into extinction within a year afterwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Britain4(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Cause the country has spoil
You are now backing igbos
Continue
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by TheArmourBearer: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2022
flokii:

Are you minding that one? with current realities now, none of the two main parties will field an Igbo candidate.. Atiku has more chances in PDP just like Tinubu has higher chances under APC.

Adebanjo will form his own party and call it "Igbo's turn party".. let him then canvass for votes for them.

The greatest enemy of the Igbos are Yoruba elites like Adebanjo who always play eye service instead of hitting them whenever they goof. They have been playing abusive and hate politics since 2015 and all of a sudden expect love and trust of Nigerians claiming equity and fairness.Yeye.
my brother, pa adebanjo is a hypocrite. Seriously, am highly disappointed in him. The ibos have already endorse atiku to flag the PDP Presidential tickets.abaribe supported it, what does that tells us as omo olluabi. Ibo pipu don sell their birthrights because of porridge to atiku their Lord and Savior the Fulani oligarchy. grin shocked SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Bounceboune7: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You're a fcking idiot!

You lot that 'love' Nigeria....we see how Nigeria has been propelled by your fake love to economic prosperity, peace, progress and achieved world-wide respect! Any wonder Nigeria is the shithole and killing field it is today, when hateful liars, bigots and revisionists like you are 'incharge'!?

You keep banging on about Igbos' 'planning coup' and such revisionist and hateful nonsense, yet when we look for those supporting the Biafra bid for secession, you're nowhere to be found! Hypocritical, two-faced dickhead!
your father is an idiot
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by seunmsg(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Baba Adebanjo just dey carry our Igbo friends handicap. He knows quite well that SE stand no chance as far as 2023 presidency is concerned. Even Peter Obi and Abaribe are supporting Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Deadlytruth(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
nobody will vote n igbo man n no serious party will field an igbo man.....its dead on arrival.

If pdp can not field an igbo man after being loyal to them for 22 years,is it APC that they hate with passion that will field them?

This is the huge moral and common sense question they refuse to answer in this their demand for 'equity and fairness'. I have been asking what fairness is inherent in expecting the ticket of a party they wish had never existed in the first instance, a party they termed a demonic party, a party on which they have blamed everything wrong with Nigeria on including things that happened before independence when those who formed the party had not even been born, a party they deliberately vote against in their region consistently even if it has the best candidate among the contestants, a party they so much hate for defeating, in a free and fair election, a man who isn't of their own region or ethnicity, a party they vowed never to have anything to do with, etc. Like someone already said, it is like hating a girl with passion but yet wanting to sleep with her. Very strange! I had never seen that kind of thing in my entire life all before now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by seyz91(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by ajailer(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Papa disappointed me on this one o. Shey ppl wey be say anything you like dem dey hate am, Na dem u still dey chook head out for their matter?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by OfoIgbo: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hisbah21:
definetly Tinubu will not like this..lol its yoruba crises

Tinubu will be soiling more of his pampers on reading this news.

Biko Pa Adebanjo take am easy for Tinubu before im jakpa
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by flokii: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheArmourBearer:
my brother, pa adebanjo is a hypocrite. Seriously, am highly disappointed in him. The ibos have already endorse atiku to flag the PDP Presidential tickets.abaribe supported it, what does that tells us as omo olluabi. Ibo pipu don sell their birthrights because of porridge to atiku their Lord and Savior the Fulani oligarchy. grin shocked SMH!

Serious hypocrite I tell you.. if care is not taken, Atiku will win 2023 and South will lose out.
The Fulani master plan to rule Nigeria continues, courtesy of the Igbos.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
naija4life247:
Tinubu crippled Afenifere and turned them to Afenifebi. Only enemies within can oppose a Yoruba Presidency. However, traitors die miserably

Who betrayed afenifere after they helped him become governor??

I’m sure Buhari knows better already.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Neutralactivist: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
To avoid unnecessary political tensions, I think this issue of power rotation across the six political zones should be enshrined in the constitution. They should take advantage of the ongoing constitutional reform to push for it. I wonder why the lawmakers are not pushing for it and yet they are the ones fueling the zoning argument in the country. If left for only political parties to deal with then the highest bidder will always carry the day. Are you not surprised that people like Abaribe are routing for Atiku? Only 3 zones have produced presidents since the return of democracy: south west, north west and south south. Remaining north central, south east and north east. As it is today I doubt if Nigerians are politically ripe to pursue an agenda based on competence. People are so keen in ethno religious considerations. This was created by the previous generations, unfortunately these sentiments refused to go away. Another alternative is simply to divide the country. Let every part go and manage themselves or if still keen on Nigeria, implement 70% resource control for states with more autonomy to run their affairs.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by jaxxy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
price of aba, Nigeria is not turn by turn enterprises.

This is democracy

Lmao. Then why are Yoruba’s saying it’s turn for the South? It’s not turn by turn enterprise na?

Tinubu said he helped Buhari so he must take over from Buhari? Is government turn by turn?? undecided
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by Bounceboune7: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
jaxxy:

Lmao. Then why are Yoruba’s saying it’s turn for the South? It’s not turn by turn enterprise na?

Tinubu said he helped Buhari so he must take over from Buhari? Is government turn by turn?? undecided
that's individual n party agreement not tribal or ethnic agreement

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason by TheArmourBearer: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
flokii:

Serious hypocrite I tell you.. if care is not taken, Atiku will win 2023 and South will lose out.
The Fulani master plan to rule Nigeria copntinues, courtesy of the Igbos.
make I reserved my thought on that for now. But one thing I know for sure is the fact that afghanEastern will still vote massively for atiku just to spit south west. That one na there wahala. On the other hand, if tinubu eventually becomes the APC flag bearer and Bubu is in support of it, the osun treatment will go nation wide ni yen. Voters registration go rise in the west like ijebu gari heavy rigging go shele for most key State in the north. Forget electoral amendment shinanigans oh. My reason be say, Bubu no go want leave office for opposition wey go come start to dey witch-hunt am for corruption. Am just saying though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayade Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Cross River North / Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku / Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.