Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State (1836 Views)

Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by OyiboUgbo04: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2022
Sights And Sounds Of Igbo Land Showing Aerial view of Nnewichi in Nnewi Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptwXLuDYcA

2 Shares

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by OyiboUgbo04: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Nnewichi

1 Like

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2022
beautiful

1 Like

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by OyiboUgbo04: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Nnewichi, Anambra State

1 Like

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by OyiboUgbo04: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2022
This place everyone is always talking about, I must visit here one day shocked cool

Heard they're more of mighty mansions clustered here, than in the whole of nigeria
These are the real owners of money cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by OBALOLA55(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2022
I’M WAITING FOR THEM angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by OyiboUgbo04: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Senomi:
This place everyone is always talking about, I must visit here one day

Heard they're more of mighty mansions clustered here, than the whole of nigeria

You will get that more at Otolo Nnewi and Uruagu

5 Likes

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by OBALOLA55(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Senomi:
This place everyone is always talking about, I must visit here one day

Heard they're more of mighty mansions clustered here, than the whole of nigeria
NO THEY ONLY SAID THAT NNEWI IS BETTER THAN OGBOMOSHO
Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:

You will get that more at Otolo Nnewi and Uruagu
There's one other place called aru or something like that ( it begins with A), my aunt said when she travelled to onitsha, its as if mansions were scattered there like rice

And all the passengers in her bus were calling them ritualists grin
Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2022
Norwich
Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Ibadanpikin: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2022
Igbos and mansions is like ibadan and brown roofs.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Enyimbafc: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2022
When will yorubas that call igbo land barren start posting pictures of their villages and towns on nairaland for us to see. ADEREWAH,HELINUES.FLOKII,OMENKALIVES

1 Like

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by BKayy: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2022
And they wonder why we are confident
Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Obamaofusa: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Early morning stupidity.
I thought it was something spectacular that I would see in the video.

Just a large expanse of land and bushes with scanty buildings.

Just one GRA in Ibadan that has more than 10,is enough to trample this idiocy that you are jumping like frogs for..

I bet there are a number of factory babies for rituals buildings among those scanty buildings.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Enyimbafc: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Obamaofusa:
Early morning stupidity.

Just one GRA in Ibadan that has more than 10,is enough to trample this idiocy that you are jumping like frogs for..

I bet there are a number of factory babies for rituals buildings among those scanty buildings.
Skull miner,show us pictures of your villages and towns that look like a 16th century pit toilets full of dilapiltated mud houses and brown roofs due to poverty.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by cremedelacreme: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Obamaofusa:
Early morning stupidity.

The joke is on you fool. Every time, you stupid folks brag about Ibadan GRA. Ibadan is the capital of Oyo State. Is Nnewi the capital of Anambra state? Post the pictures of Ogbomosho, Iseyin, Saki, Owo, Ore, Ondo, Okitipupa, Ife and other brown roof dilapidated settlements you fools call town let us compare. Anuofia.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Obamaofusa: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2022
cremedelacreme:

The joke is on you fool. Every time, you stupid folks brag about Ibadan GRA. Ibadan is the capital of Oyo State. Is Nnewi the capital of Anambra state? Post the pictures of Ogbomosho, Iseyin, Saki, Owo, Ore, Ondo, Okitipupa, Ife and other brown roof dilapidated settlements you fools call town let us compare. Anuofia.

Fool.Is Awka as developed as Onitsha?
We dont have the time to be taking foolish pictures the way you always do just to spam the internet and beat your dry chests.

Anytime we do after your incessant blabbing,it hits you in your jugular.

We are the pioneeers of great and choicest buildings in Nigeria.
There is no building you have in your scanty buildings Igboland that have not been built in Yorubaland,but we have the choicest buildings that will take you a thousand years to even think about talkless build.
Our people even were the ones who taught you how to build...
Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Danjikanbauchi: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
cremedelacreme:

this blow you give obamaofusa is too heavy for his skull that has been minned by Ogbomosho ritualists

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Sergio104(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Fool.Is Awka as developed as Onitsha?
We dont have the time to be taking foolish pictures the way you always do just to spam the internet and beat your dry chests.

Anytime we do after your incessant blabbing,it hits you in your jugular.

We are the pioneeers of great and choicest buildings in Nigeria.
There is no building you have in your scanty buildings Igboland that have not been built in Yorubaland,but we have the choicest buildings that will take you a thousand years to even think about talkless build.
Our people even were the ones who taught you how to build...

Ya smoking cow dunce.........no harm meant.

Btw.....am still waiting for a video clip of your village/town
Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by Igboid: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Beautiful. Igbo amaka.
Re: This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State by descarado: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
kiss

(1) (Reply)

MC OLUOMO Met With Oba Lambe,OPC And Secret Cult Members!!! / Obidient Supporter Mocks Reno Omokri And FFK Using Hens And Grains(video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.