Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. (904 Views)

Download Hello Beautiful By Ann Napolitano [pdf _epub _free] / A Must-see For Outsources And Hirers Still Seeking Quality / Would You Hire Fresh Bridesmaids For Your Client’s Wedding Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by OgheneFeg: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2022
I know this lady. She taught me SEO optimised writing and how to put Hyperlinks and Call to action words March 2021. I won't forget. for free o. We wrote for two clients last year, she even introduced me to one of them and they employed me after she was editing my work. I know this lady to be kind. She writes for other websites. If you say this lady reported you, there is something you are not telling us. I'm sure she has over 5 standard clients. So she has stolen all of them? What makes your own different. Oga, tell us what we don't know. And she I know? She doesn't even have time to come answer this, that babe is busy writing. She churns out not less than 3 articles Daily. I'm not sure she will be bothered by one client who decides he has too much time in his hands.
JoeOdion:
This Idiot called Ibe Favor Chinaza, contacted me in August 2021.I didn't use her for months cause I had a long list of writers working for me. I finally tried her in January and it didn't take long for the useless girl to go contact my client, which made the client lose who she was working with and I, her. I always paid her without any troubles but she goes to do this. Please avoid her like a plague. She had the effontery to lie to me that she is a lawyer who was hired to monitor me. The little child didn't know my client sent me screenshots of their conversation her telling the client she can do more for less. Just a clueless child who did not know she was working with an expert in IT security . Ibe Favor Chinaza is a dubious scammer and if you hire her sorry for you.
Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
OlawaleOToks:
Na why you will continue to remain a poor writer. Common employment politics, you are explaining. Do you know the politics that goes behind employing and sacking people everyday? But ya all be righteous right now. So much for a profiled and despised country all over the world.

You are encouraging and praising backstabbing and backbiting in the same post as complaining that Nigeria is despised. Your cognitive dissonance is world class, apparently the only thing world class about you
Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by OlawaleOToks: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
As the world class Saint you are, your days are coming too. I was expecting to hear she stole or killed, or ran away with work or something. All I saw was a single story of someone bidding for work and with clearly no full receipts from his part because the reporter will always be right. Why not wait for her to come and drop hers too. If it is as bad as he says, you think the real backstabbers show themselves? A new number, email and WhatsApp can do it. She bidded for work with her chest atleast, she no hide under mask. All of you do it on Upwork. Offering free samples to white people. Lying about your locations, opening fake identity upwork accounts because you are Nigerians and they will want to have nothing to do with you. So get out. Your cognitive assonance is worth mentioning. Maybe you are a client with writers who has beefs against you. Pray your own turn don't come.
OmoOgunOriginal:

You are encouraging and praising backstabbing and backbiting in the same post as complaining that Nigeria is despised. Your cognitive dissonance is world class, apparently the only thing world class about you
Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
KennyFernandez:
I'm sure if she sends her own screenshots, kasala go burst. He may have edited his too. Don't mind them, They won't hire us, but these clients deserve whatever they are getting. They want cheap writers, here is their paradise grin
Exactly. Some of them still impose N1 p/w and expect magic. Pay for value, maturity, and swift deliveries. They won't.
Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
OlawaleOToks:
As the world class Saint you are, your days are coming too. I was expecting to hear she stole or killed, or ran away with work or something. All I saw was a single story of someone bidding for work and with clearly no full receipts from his part because the reporter will always be right. Why not wait for her to come and drop hers too. If it is as bad as he says, you think the real backstabbers show themselves? A new number, email and WhatsApp can do it. She bidded for work with her chest atleast, she no hide under mask. All of you do it on Upwork. Offering free samples to white people. Lying about your locations, opening fake identity upwork accounts because you are Nigerians and they will want to have nothing to do with you. So get out. Your cognitive assonance is worth mentioning. Maybe you are a client with writers who has beefs against you. Pray your own turn don't come.

Olawale, please stop making a fool of yourself sir. I'm not a writer. I have never opened Upwork or any freelancing site in my life. I should get out? You should get yourself checked on why you are assuming things about strangers on Internet and using such to insult people
Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by ThothHermes: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Compuro:

$100 per 1,000 words articles

Okay. Many projects i get are just 1.5 - 2 Naira per word and are from the Nigerian space.

That's how you guys go about tarnishing people's reputation. That's why succyblinks rightly said, you go about spreading falsehood. Good luck with your $100 per 1,000 words article. But atleast, don't blackmail me. People who have worked with me appreciated working with me.

Unlike other employers, I'm proud to say I took people in who know nothing about writing, half-good writers and developed them into finesse. Unlike other employers that look for fully developed writers, I take people in, refine and build them up, spend quality time to train me. It takes me averagely of 2 months to train each new writer up till professiona level. I charge zero kobo. Even after they leave, the skills remains theirs. If i'm that bad, i've released over 300 - 400 writers i trained from this forum. Using my mentoring them as a way of contributing to society. And i charge nothing, not even 100 Naira

Why blackmail me?

At the moment, I take up project even at 1.3 Naira per word and give them out at 1.25 Naira per word. WHY? It's my joy to build people up and see people i impact succeed. Stop blackmailing people. Stop judging and assuming when you don't have genuine facts on issues. God frowns at it. Stop false accusations and bearing false witness. All of this is in he Bible. Behave better. If i pay low, which is what i can afford, my projects can be ignored for higher paying projects. Leave me for people whom destiny has appointed me to meet.

I pay close to 1 Million Naira per month. Contributing to humanity and society. It's the level i am. Focus on your own life and pray to God to bless you. You won't be blessed by pulling me down or smearing me. Do better, Nigerians
You can lie ooo. What's the total number of writers on nairaland that only you train 400

2 Likes

Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by ThothHermes: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
OgheneFeg:
I know this lady. She taught me SEO optimised writing and how to put Hyperlinks and Call to action words March 2021. I won't forget. for free o. We wrote for two clients last year, she even introduced me to one of them and they employed me after she was editing my work. I know this lady to be kind. She writes for other websites. If you say this lady reported you, there is something you are not telling us. I'm sure she has over 5 standard clients. So she has stolen all of them? What makes your own different. Oga, tell us what we don't know. And she I know? She doesn't even have time to come answer this, that babe is busy writing. She churns out not less than 3 articles Daily. I'm not sure she will be bothered by one client who decides he has too much time in his hands.
This is your first post. How much did she pay you to write this post
How can someone be too busy to protect their reputation
Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by Compuro: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
ThothHermes:
You can lie ooo. What's the total number of writers on nairaland that only you train 400

I'm famous in the industry, well over 400 sef. Over a period of five years
Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by ThothHermes: 4:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Compuro:

I'm famous in the industry, well over 400 sef. Over a period of five years
E be like say Lie Mohammed dey among the people wey you train.
Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by JoeOdion(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Harchoredey:

No it wasn't too much.
Put yourself in his shoes.
What if the job is the life line of his only source of income.

Yes they pay in money to get the job done or whatever, but at the bottom line they are still humans.

Thank you. See the image from the client. How wicked.

1 Like

Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by JoeOdion(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2022
ThothHermes:
This is your first post. How much did she pay you to write this post
How can someone be too busy to protect their reputation

Thank you. That's Favor Ibe. An extremely manipulative individual who will try every trick to do wrong, threaten her client and come here to defend herself. Calls herself a lawyer but behaves like a criminal. See the screenshot the client just sent me. I had dropped all this before but it just got me even more offended and worse, she threatened me rather than apologize. How evil.
Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by JoeOdion(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2022
KennyFernandez:
I'm sure if she sends her own screenshots, kasala go burst. He may have edited his too. Don't mind them, They won't hire us, but these clients deserve whatever they are getting. They want cheap writers, here is their paradise grin

Please stop defending rubbish. I hate when people chose to act anyhow. You said I edited. Funny, maybe I edited the screenshot of how she went behind my back. You just have an agenda against hirers because they chose not to hire "YOU". Ask for details for what you don't know. I paid her 2 naira per word because she agreed to it. I don't force jobs on people and I wasn't expecting anything amazing. Every person who works well with me gets an upgrade with time. You can't expect an upgrade on your second ever job with me and when you go behind me to contact my client. Never. If you are someone who can't take what I pay for the first task, move on. The queue is long and I don't have time for complainers. If you give me a bad job because I pay you less, I don't insult you and I never come back.
Re: Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. by JoeOdion(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2022
SterlingW:
You are yet to pay me for the article I wrote for you. You think we don't know you? You commit all sorts of writing thievery, no wonder they reported you. Pay me my money!!!!!!!!! JOeOdion or whatever you call yourself, pay me!!!! If I find that your client, you are finished too. You wicked man. You think it is about reporting writers when you are the worst client anyone can work for. Pay me my money. I heard you stole clients from people too. This is your karma!!!

Wow. Who are you? If you are so bold I didn't pay you I beg you in the name of Jesus please send a screenshot of the conversation we had when we finished the job, you asked for cash and I avoided. I will pay you right away and put the screenshot here. I am begging you with every fibre of my being post proof of a discussion we both had were I clear avoided paying you. No argument, just put your proof here and i will pay you right away. I even pay for jobs i dumped and rewrote.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable And Reliable Content Writing Services / A Must Read: Dealing With Rejection / Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.