Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

A Must-see For Outsources And Hirers Still Seeking Quality - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Must-see For Outsources And Hirers Still Seeking Quality (453 Views)

A New Content Creation Company Seeking Employee / Hello Hirers, Be Aware Of The Idiots You Hire. / Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must-see For Outsources And Hirers Still Seeking Quality by Paramountgift(f): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Sometime ago, I saw someone bickering about the impossibility of finding quality writers on Nairaland. Well, he'd be shocked at the rate of successful bloggers and quality-inclined writers that started from Nairaland. It would also be nice if he stumbled across this content.

Are you reading this and you need content writers for your website? How about you consider recruiting authors who run blogs/websites and have good knowledge of SEO. It's comparable to looking for someone who works in a related field to you and knows the caliber of work you value.

I occasionally write for clients, and I also run a successful personal blog. I am also open for writing gigs! Hit me up anytime and I'll send you samples of my previous work and a link to my thriving blog, if you'd mind.

I can write well researched content and articles on virtually any topic. I specialize in long term projects too!

• Website/ blog content

• Food articles

• Magazine articles

• Technology guides

• Product descriptions

You can let me on your desired topic for articles on any niche, and I will offer you research and summaries, expertly tailored to your needs.

What you will get in this contract;

• Original Content
• 100% Plagiarism Free
• Professional English Tone
• Timely Deliveries

From website content to product descriptions, I've got you covered . Kindly discuss your requirements. I am just a message away!

Thanks again.

Email: igift6445@gmail.com

Re: A Must-see For Outsources And Hirers Still Seeking Quality by Paramountgift(f): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Hello
Re: A Must-see For Outsources And Hirers Still Seeking Quality by Paramountgift(f): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
I have been writing SEO content professionally for over two years, and I have a successful personal blog.

Hiring me will be similar to hiring someone who works for you in a similar field to you and who is familiar with the grade of work you value. I can write well researched content and articles on virtually any topic.

I specialize in long term projects too!
Re: A Must-see For Outsources And Hirers Still Seeking Quality by Paramountgift(f): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
From website content to product descriptions, I've got you covered . Kindly discuss your requirements. I am just a message away! Hit me up and I'll send you samples of my previous work and a link to my thriving blog, if you wouldn't mind.

I think a link to my blog suffices as evidence of my expertise in the travel and family field. I adore penning articles on family, vacation, and tourism.

I make sure to carefully understand the directions provided by my client. I alter the formatting as appropriate.

The most frequent requests from clients are to change the bullets beneath the H2 and H3 headings; nevertheless, the title is almost always left unchanged. Even though it isn't explicitly listed in the job description, it can occasionally be a requirement.
Re: A Must-see For Outsources And Hirers Still Seeking Quality by Paramountgift(f): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
To make my writing more or less conversational, talkative, detailed, or educational, as you'd like, I'm always prone to adding a few bits here and there. A excellent piece of material, in my opinion, is one that is simple to read and that the reader can easily follow.

Perhaps some customers favor AP Style. The Oxford commas will have to be omitted in that situation. I am aware of this since I frequently work directly on my clients' blogs in addition to generating content for them.
Re: A Must-see For Outsources And Hirers Still Seeking Quality by Paramountgift(f): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2023
It's a brand new day. Who needs a writer? I'm only a message away. Let's talk.
Don't think you can trust my job authenticity? I have a bunch of clients who'll prove you wrong.
DM for samples of my previous work if you need a writer.

I can top the icing with free keyword research for your article to rank faster on Google, but ensure you index your post on console and shorten your URLs for faster indexing!

(1) (Reply)

Wow! ChatGpt wrote a full story / You Are My Type / She Was A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.