Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Dominion City Academy For Domestic Staff - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion City Academy For Domestic Staff (355 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dominion City Academy For Domestic Staff by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, our mummies & daddies in the house. Trust we are all good today!
I bring to you this morning a special 5 days program organized by The Dominion City Academy for all Domestic Staff. Do have Domestic Staff ministering to your needs at home? Are you a Driver, Nanny, Housekeeper, Chef, Security, Cleaner, Gardener etc? Then this program tagged "GROOMED FOR EXCELLENCE" is for you!

The gospel and it's power is for everyone in our household including those who minister to our needs!

Take advantage of this special Dominion City Academy organized for Domestic Staff;

Please see flyers for more details.
You can also chat me up for more enquiries.

Thank You!

Re: Dominion City Academy For Domestic Staff by TechTack: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2022
I followed you before you joined the Faith and even DominionCity, our lady enterprenuer. I'm very happy to see the signs of your spiritual growth. Well done. Keep flourishing in the vineyard

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Academy For Domestic Staff by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
TechTack:
I followed you before you joined the Faith and even DominionCity, our lady enterprenuer. I'm very happy to see the signs of your spiritual growth. Well done. Keep flourishing in the vineyard

Oh my goodness!
God Bless You Sir!
Re: Dominion City Academy For Domestic Staff by TechTack: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:

Oh my goodness!
God Bless You Sir!

wink

(1) (Reply)

We Are Christians 24/7 - No Day Off! / Koinonia Sermon / ⭐️ (Watch Now) 3 HOURS BREAKTHROUGH MIDNIGHT PRAYERS with Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.