Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Want Mtn Sub Pls Don't Joke On My Sub Pls Hep Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want Mtn Sub Pls Don't Joke On My Sub Pls Hep Me (204 Views)

How Mbbs In Kazakhstan Can Hep You In Building A Bright Future? | Education / Joke Sanwo-Olu Presents Bank Drafts To Beneficiaries Of 2021 Lagos Exams Support / I Need Advice Asap,i'm Begging Everybody Seeing This.pls Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Mtn Sub Pls Don't Joke On My Sub Pls Hep Me by Zazoopk(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2022
I want mtn Sub pls I am out of data ,help me
Re: I Want Mtn Sub Pls Don't Joke On My Sub Pls Hep Me by chatinent: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2022
You want sth and you are commanding us not to joke with you?

Nothing wey I no go see for orile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Mtn Sub Pls Don't Joke On My Sub Pls Hep Me by Jecci(f): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2022
See the boldness and authority he is using to command us to sub for him.

Nah we born you ni oga nah we send you message Abi this place looks like MTN office to you . Common gerrout of this place with your stupid entitlement mentality.

Better go site go park block and mix cement instead of coming here to command people to sub for you. Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: I Want Mtn Sub Pls Don't Joke On My Sub Pls Hep Me by Whois(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2022
No be juju be that shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Scholarship 2021/2022 Apply Now / [the Riot Act Has Been Read To The Honorable Minister] / Free Graphic Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.