Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS (7479 Views)

They Cut His Throat They Still Cut His Forehead - Blackaxe And Vikings - PHOTOS / Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / They slaughter him like goat in fast food - VIDEO Eiye and KK cult war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2022
Update about the cult war Between Eiye and KK at Ilesha

Follow this thread if you're new to this cult war
https://www.nairaland.com/7001219/k.k-eiye-osun-state-11

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by MadamVanessa(f): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
shocked

He reap the reward of cultism in full dosage. Nice one.

9 Likes

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
hslbroker2:
Children of evil.

God what a useless and heartless world we live in.

Chai see that fine boy now a wasted soul

1 Like

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol have u dated a cultist guy be4? cheesy
Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by TheOldGods: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Cultistupdate post=110739719].video please
Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2022
This guy was killed on the first day of March 2022

1 Like

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=TheOldGods post=110739864][/quote]

Ok drop email. Because posting this videos on Google drive and making it public is causing alot of problems to my Google account with warnings

2 Likes

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by LeoDeKing: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

English grin

2 Likes

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by thorpido(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
What a life,what an end!
Was that an axe they used on his mouth?

1 Like

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

English grin
iwo bobo yi sha!
Shey oni fe baby yi ni
Na person die ooo no be english Tutorial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by MadamVanessa(f): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
English grin

Those who act as they know, truly knows nothing. Sorry for this deficiency.
Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by tutudesz: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2022
shocked imagine waiting for your death undecided all because of one useless color

4 Likes

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2022
thorpido:
What a life,what an end!
Was that an axe they used on his mouth?

Probably because his jaws are on the ground already

2 Likes

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:

you are actually right
He was probably expecting you to type Rip but you prove say you sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2022
I hope this thread doesn’t ruin my day!
He begged and they still ended his life, see how they smashed his buccal orifice
Yuck

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2022
tillaman:
I hope this thread doesn’t ruin my day!
He begged and they still ended his life, see how they smashed his buccal orifice
Yuck

That is the end result of cultism.

1 Like

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by TheOldGods: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Ok drop email. Because posting this videos on Google drive and making it public is causing alot of problems to my Google account with warnings
Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2022
TheOldGods:
born*****@gmail.com share now so I can take off my email

Sorry bro I just censored your email.
U can modify and delete your email too from public.

I just asked. This particular killing has no video.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Piptocoin: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2022
when he was spilling innocent blood and blood of enemies he thought he was untouchable. what a shameful death sentence.

1 Like

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by LeoDeKing: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:

English grin

5 Likes

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by MrCover: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Cha E!
Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Rickmann: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Follow this thread if you're new to this cult war
https://www.nairaland.com/7001219/k.k-eiye-osun-state-11

Jeez shocked
This is fvcking gory man.

What do these boys gain from cultism for heaven's sake?
Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by CrudeSon: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please stop posting these gory pictures,stop hardening people mind,please I am begging you ,what is your gain,and how did you get these picture?
I honestly hate gory pictures like this.
There is no joy here.
Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
There is nothing like mercy in the game .They even kill the innocents during war. Talkmore of a confirmed rival.

1 Like

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
There is nothing like mercy in the game .They even kill the innocents during war. Talkmore of a confirmed rival.
Because they are cowards so they have to kill the innocent too

4 Likes

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by TheOldGods: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Sorry bro I just censored your email.
U can modify and delete your email too from public.

I just asked. This particular killing has no video.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
okay. You can add me to the Google drive where you post your videos,so I can be watching them too
Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by TheWolfen(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
But why??
Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Jmichael1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
The enemy u fail to conque today might later bcum an oracle to destroy u....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jmichael1:
The enemy u fail to conque today might later bcum an oracle to destroy u....

Government is killing the youths they are killing themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Murdered And Body Dumped By The Roadside After “going For Party” / Governor Dickson: I Will Sign Death Warrant Of Convicted Kidnappers / Endsars: Bodies Of Those Killed In Igandu, Lagos This Morning (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.