Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS (10717 Views)

Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:50am On Feb 24, 2022
If you're in Ilesha city in Osun state and you belong to any of these groups I'll advice u to start running as a matter of life and death.

In just 12 hours atleast 11 confirmed youths has died see their dead bodies below.

Let me explain how it started.

There is a huge cult war between K.K and Eiye confraternity at Ilesha in Osun state Nigeria. And more than 18 people has been killed from both sides.
So this clash started about two weeks ago when some community youths in Ilesha went to a place where they were erecting a building to collect money. And this money they call it the community development fee.
So these community youths were led by a young man who is a member of the Eiye confraternity. So when they reached unfortunately the owner of the building Is a K.K member and he refused to settle them.
The community youths led by the K.K member told the labourers to stop working till the owner of the building settled them.
This led to some arguments then the K.K member called some of his people while arguments were so hot one Eiye member was killed.
So the Eiye retaliated and killed a K.K member and the war intensified.
And since then there have been serious killings. But from yesterday morning till yesterday evening was the worst barely 12 hours and atleast 11 were killed. Making it over 18 corpse in total

We would update more on this cult war. Below are the dead bodies

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich.

4 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by nyiamfrank: 3:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Are their skulls intact?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:58am On Feb 24, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Are their skulls intact?

This recent war no one was beheaded
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:13am On Feb 24, 2022
People are rushing to close their shops

3 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by chukwuibuipob: 4:17am On Feb 24, 2022
sad Pictures. Nowadays yoots sadsad.well, it's good they killed themselves at least their parents/community will enjoy peace of mind.Good riddance to BAD rubbish

8 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by chukwuibuipob: 4:22am On Feb 24, 2022
cool more pictures of these children of sorrow, misfortune and perdition sad.May vulture eat their ballz join cool wink

6 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by harqinhola(m): 4:36am On Feb 24, 2022
The day you join cult is the say u have died not when they finally come for u because ur chances of escaping death is 30%.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by adecz: 6:08am On Feb 24, 2022
All these Southerners and cult,
why can't they use this vawulence on
the Fulani bandits terrorizing their
people❓

11 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2022
shocked
What a f*ck
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Henrodah(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Which one be K K again? I know Abba cryer.

2 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Eben91: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Are their skulls intact?
Cult war in that rigion will be to their advantage because there will be increase in IGR to be generated grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2022
Henrodah:
Which one be K K again? I know Abba cryer.
Klansmen.

I never knew Klansmen were in the west.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by hungryboy(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

Klansmen.

I never knew Klansmen were in the west.

I shock oh,how Klans take reach Osun abeg?

I think say na only for South South here Dem dey oh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by tutudesz: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Cultists!!! This is what await you undecided

1 Like

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:
I shock oh,how Klans take reach Osun abeg?

I think say na only for South South here Dem dey oh
Guy e shock me too o
KK dominated states : PH, bayelsa, Calabar and Akwa Ibom.

Hearing them fighting eyie in the west is a big shock to me.

2 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by idpatt(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2022
K.k now don reach west? Abi u de whine us? I only hear of Aye and Eiye confraternity for west..........

3 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Zionzoom(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
I no even pity them , cos why join cult in the first place
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Pictures. Nowadays yoots sadsad.well, it's good they killed themselves at least their parents/community will enjoy peace of mind.Good riddance to BAD rubbish

Lol

1 Like

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool more pictures of these children of sorrow, misfortune and perdition sad.May vulture eat their ballz join cool wink
So painful
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
harqinhola:
The day you join cult is the say u have died not when they finally come for u because ur chances of escaping death is 30%.

It's just a death trap and people are still joining
BeanmannnX:
Kk sef don enter west? grin grin

Cultism is growing like wild fire
Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
adecz:

All these Southerners and cult,
why can't they use this violence on
the Fulani bandits terrorizing their
people❓

Mumu people. Dem no get sense. From morning till night killings

1 Like

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by donziller(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Let the fool keep d fools

1 Like

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Seaseason07: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

Guy e shock me too o
KK dominated states : PH, bayelsa, Calabar and Akwa Ibom.

Hearing them fighting eyie in the west is a big shock to me.
Kk In the west tey tey. The reason you don't hear from them is because here in the west, a strong relationship is between them and Aiye. They are calling themselves brothers and cousin. They fly same color ( Black, white and Yellow ) other cult group don't fight KK because if they do, they are indirectly fighting two cult groups ( Aiye and KK ). Aiye don't wait for KK to seek their support before they support them automatically. That's why other cult group avoid fighting KK. That fight currently on, will be brutal because there's going to be a big casualty on the side of Eiyes because Aiye will join automatically.

7 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Vanzcharles(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Seaseason07:

Kk In the west tey tey. The reason you don't hear from them is because here in the west, a strong relationship is between them and Aiye. They are calling themselves brothers and cousin. They fly same color ( Black, white and Yellow ) other cult group don't fight KK because if they do, they are indirectly fighting two cult groups ( Aiye and KK ). Aiye don't wait for KK to seek their support before they support them automatically. That's why other cult group avoid fighting KK. That fight currently on, will be brutal because there's going to be a big casualty on the side of Eiyes because Aiye will join automatically.

Trash!!!...
Aye no dey party with KK.

5 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by Seaseason07: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vanzcharles:

Trash!!!...
Aye no dey party with KK.
Close your mouth! Don't say what you don't know. I was telling you my 4 years experience I had about them during my University days in OAU ( 2014 set )

3 Likes

Re: K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS by BigBellyBurst(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
Seaseason07:

Interesting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) / Lagos Taskforce Arrests 71 Miscreants, Impounds 227 Bikes / EFCC Bans Phone Calls And Visits To High-Profile Detainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.