Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) (34700 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Lagos Traffic Taskforce Begins Clampdown Against Traffic Offender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by bigdammyj: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
R.I.P
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
embarassed
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Trying to collect money from the traffic offender I guess.

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by dmedicare(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
RIP
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
They will never learn... Tomorrow some other person will be extorting people. Useless set of uniform men

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by foreshore(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
mekaw:
maybe karma

Must you always ascribe negativity to every occurrence
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sum of dem go jst stand 4 middle of road as if death dey fear their uniform....

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
So sad
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Stevenson1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
post=110741037:
An Official of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) was crushed to death by a vehicle while on official duty at Ajebandele area in Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State.

The FRSC official identified as Abdulkareem Ojonla Jimoh was said to be attending to a suspected traffic offender when the incident happened before the military checkpoint on the inward Benin section of the expressway.

The Commander, Sagamu-Benin Corridor, Lasisi Ogundele, who confirmed the incident, explained that the deceased was crushed to death when the driver of a Toyota Hiace Bus with registration number, NEM-618AA lost control of the vehicle.

He said the driver of the vehicle also hit the suspected traffic offender being attended to by the road safety official, adding that the two victims died on their way to the hospital.

Other vehicles affected by the impact are a green Toyota Picnic marked GKB-367XA and an Ash Opel Zafira marked AAB-293AM.

"The official was attending to the suspected traffic offender when the ugly incident happened. The driver lost control of the vehicle and in attempt to avoid collision with other vehicles at the checkpoint hit Jimoh and one other person”

He, however, said the incident was reported at the Police station at Araromi while the remains of the victims had been deposited at the morgue in Ore.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

I don't like it when government workers dies and some Nigerians laughs at them or wish them more death.
This world is like a vacation visa, e go expire sooner or later and you go go back your country of origin.
You mock the dead now forgetting that in 20-40 years time you will soon die too.
We need to start loving ourselves in this country and unite against our politicians.
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by zoedew: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
I keep telling FRSC Officials to stop putting their lives on the line or staying in the middle of the road in the course of discharging their duties but they won’t listen! I guess they are told to do so at Training school. Just pull folks over and make enquiries from the kerb. If the driver flees you lose nothing. Simply radio ahead or use other options to apprehend him but definitely not standing in his path or chasing him by hanging to the vehicle. What are you desperate for?
https://www./wp-content/uploads/2020/07/frsc-video.jpg.webp

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by BetterNija: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bodmum:
Oh

Be sure of suituatiion before passing judgement......
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Fatbam003: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
The evil of the day is enough for the day

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by frozen70(f): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
mekaw:
maybe karma

Always think before posting any thing

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na so one stupid FRSC officer stop me with my family traveling for Christmas last December at Agbor. Meanwhile a trailer was following with speed. When I finally stopped, he was like why didn't I stop and park where he told me. WtF! I cleared him that day, he took my license, checked my Tyres all new, checked my extinguisher, checked my full head lamp n break light, no offence committed, he now stylishly said, Oga I be your brother o, find me something for Christmas.

I just collected my license told him off that he exposed my family to danger by bumping into me while trailer was following me at full speed

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Praxis758: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
VICYORY COLLEGE, IKARE....... That's the golden hen that hatched people like Admiral Mike Akigbe, Gani Fawehinmi, Chief Oladele Sanusi.

God bless the great VCI
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by francisbiz: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nicepoker:
They will be mounting road block around sharp corners extorting road users.
Don't mind the idiot FRSC and their likes, I only condole with the family of the deceased drive also killed in the accident.
They overemphasizing traffic offender as if it has been proven that he violated any traffic code before he was flagged down by murderous FRSC officers.
FRSC are the biggest thieves on the highway, may dangote trailers continue to crush them and the police stealing from drivers on the road including custom officers.
MOTO GO CONTINUE TO DEY CRUSH ALL OF THEM ESTORTERS.
POOR DRIVERS DON SUFFER TO MUCH ON THE ROAD IN THE HANDS OF FRSC, POLICE, CUSTOMS, SOLDIERS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT TOUTS AND NURTW

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by hotseat: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
It is not good to speak ill of the dead but one cannot help it when it comes to those on uniform from traffic wardens, policy, army, etc.

The way and manner they treat fellow citizens as subhumans is horrible.

All they're concerned about is how to extort offenders at the slightest opportunity no matter the degree of the offense.

Dem no dey hear abeg.

They are simply merciless.

Now you want me to waste my RIP just like that?

No way!

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
People blaming the officer, know that no one is leaving this world alive. No one atall. Bribe should not be the reason to wish someone dead. Terrible drivers kill innocent people too. Remember the Lagos accident where a trailer crushed over 18 students returning from school. Were they collecting bribe too?
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
mekaw:
maybe karma

Only God knows what is going on inside the brain of some of you.
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by winner37(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmmm in nigeria exception of army any other uniform security force is useless ...
why they don't claim that yahoo was the one driving the car..
am more concern about his wife and children .
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Stop to dey mount unnecessary road blocks, they won't listen eh
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by MrCover: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
luminouz:

Must you always yell about 'see more bla bla bla' on this site? Who would want to see the pictures of the dead bodies? To make us happy or what na?
undecided undecided

You Have Started Again?
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by edungene7: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Since Nigerians voted this broom government nah so so bad news I tire fear no let man pikin on radio again make bad news no faint u

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by hellovee(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
I think frsc sud bevmore cautioned,that's how one was using his body to stop a woman who is not prepared to stop,though I told him that day that if you die u no die for ur country oo you die for your family and ur ignorance
The woman still escape that day

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by adecz: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na only the FRSC officer for die nah....☹️☹️☹️

They love jumping unto the road to
block car with dem body...❌❌❌

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by caandi: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Who knows maybe if hadn’t stopped the offender his life and that if the offender would have being spared. It’s good to be sensitive to your spirit

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
The way those goons stopped vehicles on speed on the highway without clearing then off the roads is bad.i hope he learn his lesson he will need it yonder.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
post=110741037:
An Official of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) was crushed to death by a vehicle while on official duty at Ajebandele area in Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State.

The FRSC official identified as Abdulkareem Ojonla Jimoh was said to be attending to a suspected traffic offender when the incident happened before the military checkpoint on the inward Benin section of the expressway.

The Commander, Sagamu-Benin Corridor, Lasisi Ogundele, who confirmed the incident, explained that the deceased was crushed to death when the driver of a Toyota Hiace Bus with registration number, NEM-618AA lost control of the vehicle.

He said the driver of the vehicle also hit the suspected traffic offender being attended to by the road safety official, adding that the two victims died on their way to the hospital.

Other vehicles affected by the impact are a green Toyota Picnic marked GKB-367XA and an Ash Opel Zafira marked AAB-293AM.

"The official was attending to the suspected traffic offender when the ugly incident happened. The driver lost control of the vehicle and in attempt to avoid collision with other vehicles at the checkpoint hit Jimoh and one other person”

He, however, said the incident was reported at the Police station at Araromi while the remains of the victims had been deposited at the morgue in Ore.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

I like as them talk
“Rest in the bossom of “ur” lord”
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by Aaaoo: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Life
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by femtex007(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
ChiefOloye:
May his soul rest in peace. He was an active alumni of of our great College
he was my street broda. May ur soul rest in peace sunshine
Re: FRSC Official, Traffic Offender Crushed To Death In Ondo (Photos) by delishpot: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
These people love to cause unnecessary deaths with their wicked method of hussling for cash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) / N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks / How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.