Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like (2189 Views)

Awka City Tour: See What Awka Currently Looks Like / INEC Headquarters In Awka Currently On Fire!! / INEC Headquarters In Awka Currently On Fire!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Propsvilla(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Awka is one of the fastest developing Cities in Nigeria. I was recently in Awka for a Real Estate Project. For some of You who have not been in Awka for the past few years, this is actually how Awka looks like now.

Enjoy
Please don't forget to subscribe to my Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWKS8OrBn7s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you keep doing a good work in promoting development in Anambra and Southeast as a whole.

All those bent on demarketing and misinforming the puplic against Southeast will NEVER succeed.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by omenkaLives(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Oh, my Benue state!! cry cry cry

God punish Ortom and all those who've contributed to making Benue state a redundant state. cry

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by OBALOLA55(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2022
OMENKATA OMENKALIVES WHATS YA OPINION ON THIS
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Sergio104(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

God punish Ortom and all those who've contributed to making Benue state a redundant state. cry

Lolzzzzz cheesy.

Days of teeth gnashing are still coming.
Shebi na IPOB be your nightmare and your only headache.

Rubbish!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by OBALOLA55(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

YOU ARE NOT FROM BENUE STATE MY FRIEND

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Sergio104(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
OMENKATA OMENKALIVES WHATS YA OPINION ON THIS

Omenkita that always wail for ndị oduduewu

1 Like

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by OBALOLA55(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sergio104:

Omenkita that always wail for ndị oduduewu
LEAVE AM MAKE HE DEY DECEIVE HIMSELF
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

sweetheart ORTOMatic Ortom dey try kiss

1 Like

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
stop looking for omenkalives trouble angry

he's my husband

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by omenkaLives(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sergio104:

Lolzzzzz cheesy.

Days of teeth gnashing are still coming.
Shebi na IPOB be your nightmare and your only headache.

Rubbish!!
Make una face the thread leave my comment alone na. Shooo!! What is wrong with you ipob terrorists? angry
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Ovamboland(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Propsvilla:
Awka is one of the fastest developing Cities in Nigeria. I was recently in Awka for a Real Estate Project. For some of You who have not been in Awka for the past few years, this is actually how Awka looks like now.

Enjoy

Why are you using Aregbesola project in Osun state with the Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge as montage for Awka?

Where in Awka is that bridge located

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Sergio104(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Make una face the thread leave my comment alone na. Shooo!! What is wrong with you ipob terrorists? angry

Thunder scatter your carcass with that terrorist in your mouth.

Mofo.
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by omenkaLives(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sergio104:

Thunder scatter your carcass with that terrorist in your mouth.

Mofo.
Igbos are terrorist and dirty pigs. Ohamadike said so.

Toodles. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Sergio104(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

Toodles. smiley

Benue people are lowlives....... just a filthy bunch of ingrates that can be sacrificed at will to please the northern sanguinary puppets.

Dan fodio implied so.
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by mrvitalis(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

Which Benue ? See this osun boy
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

Toodles. smiley
lol

zukwanu ike in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Ogbuefi2020: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ovamboland:

Why are you using Aregbesola project in Osun state with the Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge as montage for Awka?

Awka has no such interchange. I was scrolling down to burst the lie before seeing your comments. If Awka built something like this, will post every stage of the construction from start to finish

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by FreeStuffsNG: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
@OP, this is commendable and a better use of time online.

I think you should edit the video and remove the Trumpet Bridge in Osun State since it is not in Awka except you are suggesting that a replica of that beautiful infrastructure in Osun state is also replicated in Awka.

As you visit Awka, please permit me to remind you to invest in Lagos today.

In Lagos, you and your investments are safe and your investments are guaranteed of great returns.

According to World Economic Forum, we are the Start up Capital of Africa https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/01/lagos-africa-startup-capital/#:~:text=Lagos%20leads%20startups%20in%20Africa.&text=Lagos%2C%20the%20Nigerian%20capital%20managed,comes%20to%20attractiveness%20for%20startups.

We are a very hospitable people . We are the No. 1 cosmopolitan city in Africa and we have the best run city economy in Africa in terms of GDP.

Please bring your investment to Lagos today.

Thank you.

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Propsvilla:

Enjoy

Why not use major junctions in Awka as thumbnail than using picture of jungle in Osun

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Propsvilla:

Enjoy

Go and edit that video thumbnail and use any of these

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by BKayy: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
post=110743834:

ANSG must learn to employ media agents that know the state at least, not those that mix pictures from the Internet. You can't just employ someone that is working from Lagos and not expect this.

The world we know have changed. People can easily identify what is alien either by comments or mere Google lens.

Just look at what a whole ABS used. SMH

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by LILTJAY1: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ovamboland:

busted grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Sergio104(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
post=110743753:

Why not use major junctions in Awka as thumbnail than using picture of jungle in Osun

Boss please if you can update this thread with the real videos......it will be very commendable.

As the children of the waste are trying to prove what I don't know already here
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Sergio104(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
LILTJAY1:
busted grin grin
To the Sheol Mr man.
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sergio104:

Boss please if you can update this thread with the real videos......it will be very commendable.

As the children of the waste are trying to prove what I don't know already here
The owner of the video can edit it
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Propsvilla(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
post=110743834:

Thanks for that, I did that thumbnail in a hurry. I will edit that in due course. I am currently on mobile now.
I appreciate
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Sergio104(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
post=110746186:
The owner of the video can edit it
Alright bro
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by udele1: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please stop posting this rubbish if you are not ready to go into the streets of awka. Showing us federal express way and claiming its awka, is foolishness.

Obiano failed as far as Awka is concerned.
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Tingotoe: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
stop looking for omenkalives trouble angry

he's my husband
Are you guys gay?
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by Coolsperm: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
. Don't mind that fo.ol he is from Osun state
Re: This Is What Awka Currently Looks Like by DrGoodman: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi May Defeat Tinubu In Borno. See Massive Crowd At His Borno Rally / Throwback! Tweet From Chinedu GRV That Showed He Used To Be Pro-yoruba / Write A Letter To President Obasanjo On The Following Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.